Troll? Or Whatever.

mikel.

Card A Point B, Deci

97yKsN2.jpg

During your opponet's turn, after Battle Phase Special summon this card (Not optional).While this card is face-up on the field: Neither Player can conduct thier Battle Phase. When this card is sent to Graveyard by oppoent's Card effect: Both Players Add 1 level 7 or higher Zombie-Type, Fairy-Type or Fiend-Type Monster from your deck to hand.

OCG:

After your opponent's Battle Phase: Special Summon this card "from where" (this is not an optional effect). While this card is face-up on the field: Neither player can conduct their Battle Phase. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect controlled by your opponent: Both players add 1 Level 7 or higher Zombie-Type, Fairy-Type or Fiend-Type Monster from their Deck to their hand.

While I could see this being used in stall decks or something, it's vague on where this card can be summoned. Essentially, this boils down to "summon card (from some place for free) when opponent ends Battle Phase, make it so no one can declare battle in the future and essentially add a monster to your hand [since opponent will have to use an effect to get rid of this; assuming they didn't change its Battle Position..." That being said though, your opponent can just bounce/banish this card or otherwise Book of Moon it.

I would suggest adding a cost to summoning this card with effect and specifying WHERE this card can be summoned from (as it is worded now, implies either hand, Deck, Graveyard, banished zone).

I don't understand where it's Special Summoned from by the first effect. The second effect, which prevents Battle Phases, is extremely powerful. Unlike something like Gellenduo which only protects itself, this can be Normal Summoned and protect all your monsters from attacks. It's cool that both players can search Gorz and Tragoedia with it, as well as Kristya to cancel that out. I can see the use for this card: setting up an Angel O7 - Kristya lock.

So somewhat i wanted to re-word it like this,

"After your opponent's Battle Phase: Special Summon this card from your hand, in Attack position (this is not an optional effect). While this card is face-up on the field: Neither player can conduct their Battle Phase. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect controlled by your opponent: Both players add 1 Level 7 or higher Zombie-Type, Fairy-Type or Fiend-Type Monster from their Deck to their hand."

Archived