Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Military Bird (Random Creation)

* * * * * 1 votes Random Bird Winged Beast Realistic Pokemon Goku Vegeta Tag Your it

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

x iDeFauLTzZ

x iDeFauLTzZ

• Members
  • 21 posts
    Last Visit Oct 25 2013 03:59 PM
A random card I created, and it is the first card of my new account!

Military Bird

I am back after a very long time (new account), I used to be very active on this website long long ago, and I am hoping for a return.

Credit for Picture: JazinKay (http://s825.photobucket.com/user/JazinKay/profile/)

EDIT* I will be working on a set soon, I just want some criticism on this card first. Appreciate any sort of comment.

dragon_ball_art_goku_broly_painting_dbz.                                                                                                                                                            

x iDeFauLTzZ

x iDeFauLTzZ

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 21 posts

BUMP, come on give an opinion ;)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:50 AM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

This card isn't too bad to say the least.

At the most, this card can negate stuff like Dimensional Prison, Sakuretsu, Soul Taker, etc. (but for WIND monsters only). But it has to target, so stuff like Torrential will still hit this card (and other WIND monsters you run).

Stat-wise, it's about average for a Level 5.

Overall, it's a good card (I await seeing the set you make with this)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

x iDeFauLTzZ

x iDeFauLTzZ

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 21 posts

This card isn't too bad to say the least.

At the most, this card can negate stuff like Dimensional Prison, Sakuretsu, Soul Taker, etc. (but for WIND monsters only). But it has to target, so stuff like Torrential will still hit this card (and other WIND monsters you run).

Stat-wise, it's about average for a Level 5.

Overall, it's a good card (I await seeing the set you make with this)

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback.

BoricuaBeast

BoricuaBeast

Look Ma, no hands!

• Members
  • 211 posts
    Last Visit Jul 21 2014 08:29 AM

The card's pretty good. At least it doesn't give absolute protection from the targeting of WIND monsters, so this thing can still get hit with Effect Veiler.

ATK/DEF and level are ok I guess. 

Overall, I'd give this somewhere along the lines of a 8.5/10.

Reason is that the design of the card is great and the pic is... pretty epic... however this thing is quite situational.

1383141_661496077223698_555869315_n.jpg

x iDeFauLTzZ

x iDeFauLTzZ

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 21 posts

bump thanks for the feedback.

x iDeFauLTzZ

x iDeFauLTzZ

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 21 posts

bump

x iDeFauLTzZ

x iDeFauLTzZ

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 21 posts

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users