Abyss Set 5/40 **Updated Daily** Appreciate FEEDBACK!

x iDeFauLTzZ

[spoiler=Monster Cards]XfP9Y5N.jpg     vCDx1yY.jpg                                                                                                             

5S8QGNp.jpg     bcfZOaz.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spell Cards]EW9o0fp.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Trap Cards][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Synchro Cards][/spoiler]

[spoiler=New Cards**]5S8QGNp.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, this face-up Defense Position card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, send it to your deck instead.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

My new set I call "Abyss". I don't know if this is original, but I do think it is interesting and I decided to go with it. picture credits goes to JazinKay and Sword-Summoner!

You do realize there is a widely popular archetype of monsters called the Abyss, right? The archetype name needs a little tweaking. The Abyss combos a little too well with Fire and Water Giant. 400 6 times is a little spammy. And Combo with Spirit barrier or Rainbow lIfe during your turn to deal massive damage at no cost. But hey, that could just be the point of this archetype. That could work, but it might need a little work. Maybe with more cards, I'll get a clearer picture.

You do realize there is a widely popular archetype of monsters called the Abyss, right? The archetype name needs a little tweaking. The Abyss combos a little too well with Fire and Water Giant. 400 6 times is a little spammy. And Combo with Spirit barrier or Rainbow lIfe during your turn to deal massive damage at no cost. But hey, that could just be the point of this archetype. That could work, but it might need a little work. Maybe with more cards, I'll get a clearer picture.

Yeah I know you are right, but I just couldn't think of any other archetype name, and I like abyss so I decided to go with it. I did intend the combo's for Spirit Barrier and Rainbow Life, but I know I should add more costs. Anyways thanks for your opinion, always appreciate feedback, and dont worry, more cards will come. 

This is in the wrong section by the way.

Please add the lore of the cards.

Ocg fixes:

Abyss Reptile:

When this card is normal summoned:

Abyss Water Giant & Abyss Fire Giant:

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the grave:

Yes you are right, i forgot it was the wrong section.. thanks to whoever moved it and appreciated your feedback.

Also why add lore? the cards effect are so small no need for lore.

Archived