Zero Number monsters

megabitz

ok so I'v been wanting to do this alot recentally. instead of Chaos "C" Numbers, These are Zero "Z" numbers. 

here are the XYZ

please leave constructive criticism, no bashing. il post the other support cards later on once im finished so keep following if you like the idea.

so now theres a revised version of this post plz check it out http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/308602-zero-z-numbers-revised/

Two things to take note of - first of all, this is the Realistic Cards - Single Cards section. Since there is more than one card here, this topic belongs in Realistic Cards - Multiple Cards; therefore, this topic will be moved there.

Also, please learn to upload your cards correctly - attachments are not well-appreciated here; instead, generate the card on the cardmaker, click the card, then copy-and-paste the proper image code that appears underneath to your topic.

ok so is there a way to give the tokens the ability to be used as materials? sorry i havent dueled since june so im a little rsty on the rules

To answer your question, no there is not. The rules state that tokens cannot be used as Xyz Materials no ifs, ands, or buts.

[spoiler= Fix them!]rPt0c08.jpg this is the main support to play number z monsters that arent Z0 

h0WYTyY.jpg

ieXt0wE.jpg

VkyaRAj.jpg[/spoiler]

Those need to be fix; you're missing some stuff there. Also, do you know you can edit your 1st post to add these new cards to it instead of adding them to a new post? I'm not pressuring with it, just asking.

Those need to be fix; you're missing some stuff there. Also, do you know you can edit your 1st post to add these new cards to it instead of adding them to a new post? I'm not pressuring with it, just asking.

yea sorry I was posting this quick so somehow those things didnt show up on the cards. and not until recentaly I"m new to YCM so theres a lot I need to learn.

Actually if you make the tokens have effect which I don't remember being against the rules.

That effect would be they can be used that way.

Or you could make a card that gives all your tokens or all tokens that effect.

There are times when Konami breaks their own rules like no one would expect Gemini monsters.

To loosely quote some fanfic writer on fanfiction probably rebster.

Actually if you make the tokens have effect which I don't remember being against the rules.

That effect would be they can be used that way.

Or you could make a card that gives all your tokens or all tokens that effect.

There are times when Konami breaks their own rules like no one would expect Gemini monsters.

To loosely quote some fanfic writer on fanfiction probably rebster.

your right. in the rule booklet it states that if a card effect does something against the rules, the card effect takes precedent. which means i could make the tokens have that effect. 

Archived