first card

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HCAlFJt.jpg[/img]

[quote name="jnr.russell" post="6298112" timestamp="1383372802"]
these monsters could be good
[img]http://i.imgur.com/V1UxqCh.jpg[/img]

first card[/quote]
no lance be a bad creater an make bad cards

[img]http://i.imgur.com/FNrZzQ0.jpg[/img]

First of all, cards can only have ONE type; in this case, Fiend, since Divine doesn't belong here in RC.

That being said, let's get down to CnCing.

- This card requires 4 Level 9 monsters without any real effect aside from being able to use another copy on the field to summon another one. You'd rather summon Dyson Sphere, Heart-eartH Dragon or any of the usable Rank 9 monsters for much less work than needed to summon this (at least they have some form of useful effect).

- You made this card a Gemini monster (you do remember that Geminis need to NORMAL summoned again for their effects; this isn't the case here). Because this is a semi-Nomi monster (you need to Special Summon this card), the mechanics for Geminis don't work.

- The only effect this card has is being able to use another copy to summon this (in a similar vein to Gaia Knight, first generation Number C, etc). If I'm going to spend 4 cards to summon this thing, it better have some form of decent effect that makes it worth it (or in this case, have an effect). Otherwise, you're better off with the other options mentioned above. (To be honest, even Ultimatrainer would be worth the summoning, even though like this card will be vanilla due to effect)

- Stats are okay, but it's essentially a vanilla Xyz that requires a lot of effort to summon.

Overall, I don't see much (if any) use in this card, aside from Rank-Up or something.

As a form of suggestion, considering that you need 36 Levels worth of monsters to summon this; you should have an effect that makes summoning worth it. Doesn't matter if you make this card immune to effects or whatever you plan on doing. Or you can reduce this card's Rank to 8 (either way, you need a usable effect)

I suggest reading the sticky at the top of RC to learn what kinds of cards make it here (with the consideration that RC is for cards that could hypothetically be printed by Konami if they ever come for ideas). Here is the link (I strongly advise that you take a look at it): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/304872-a-guide-to-making-cards/.

That means you should have a basic idea of the game/how cards are structured, in addition to how OCG (card grammar) is written. Use this link to understand how cards should be worded: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/PSCT. Or simply look around the rest of this forum.

I apologize if all of this sounds harsh, but if you wish to be known as a good cardmaker, you need to know some of the basics. Otherwise, your cards would be better suited for the Other section.

NOTE: If you add any new cards, modify the original post instead of making new ones. (Though in either case, this would get moved to Multiple Cards)

Now that we have 2 different monsters being featured in this thread, I think it's best that this thread is moved to "Realistic Cards - Multiple Cards".

[spoiler Compus the Destroyer]If there are more When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Special Summon any number of "Compus the Destroyer" you can Special Summon them from your Extra Deck. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Destroy 2 of your opponents monsters your opponent controls.[/spoiler]

I'd normally force Compus' destruction effect to target first, but since its Summon is extremely tedious, I'll let this happen without specifying targets to make it a little more worth the effort.

[spoiler Seltex the Destroyer]If there are anymore destroyer monsters add This card gains 2000 ATK for each face-up "Destroyer" monster on the field. attack to this card each[/spoiler]

I'm certain you're capable of basic grammar, right? Since you're 11. This card could use an effect that requires its Xyz Materials, otherwise a simple, sharp ATK buff is not going to make Xyz Summoning this card worth the effort.

I'll grade the other card you posted, in addition to the edited first card (Gadjiltron already posted the OCG fix).

Like what he mentioned though, you need something that uses its Xyz Materials (I mentioned that fact when you first had this card up), otherwise the ATK boost won't do much to help its cause (either in game or the merit of actually being summoned). We're in a part of the game where plain ATK/DEF boosting effects don't have a big of an impact as they did in the old days.

As for the edited first card, at least you added an effect to utilize the Xyz Materials so it's progress. Detaching 1 material to destroy 2 monsters might be a bit OPed, but considering the amount of work you need to bring this out to begin with, I suppose it balances to some degree. Still, it isn't something worth running over the other Rank 9 options out there but it's good for what it's meant to be doing (simple card destruction); though there are cards out there that do this more efficiently and are easier to bring out.

If you read my comments on last post, you need to work on your OCG/grammar. The stickies by AIX and Toyoko should give you an idea of how to make your cards adhere to the standards set in here.

Still, keep trying; in time, you'll become decent in making cards. (Just ignore that other member's comment in thread. You have potential, but you need to learn how things work.)

@ craZY craIG - Please do not post your cards in others' threads; it's rude, spammy, and contributes nothing to the topic.

@ jnr.russel - As Gadgilitron pointed out, since there are multiple cards here, this topic will be moved to Realistic Cards - Multiple Cards. However, just to keep in mind for next time - if you're going to add a card, just edit your opening post to include the new card instead of posting it in a separate post. It just makes things easier for everyone to see and comment on. Thanks.

"Compus the Destroyer" and + "Seltex the Destroyer"

You can discard your entire hand; to Destroy all monsters on your opponent controls. field

Proper capitalization and punctuation please. It's not too difficult.

So, I'll now need to fuse two very tedious-to-make Xyz Monsters for a Raigeki at the cost of my entire hand? Not quite worth the effort. Although I can use a Fusion Substitute to ease the difficulty, the other Fusion Material still needs a lot of effort to make.

Make the effect worth the effort needed to Summon Vexon.

Archived