Chain Striker

spoderman

q3k1im9.jpg

Chain Striker
4 Stars
DARK/Fiend/Effect
This card's effect can only be activated at Chain Link 3 or higher. During either player's turn, Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points, and if you do, your opponent draws 1 card.
ATK/1400 DEF/1950
Comments and criticism I welcome below

Not bad. Not bad at all. A conditional burner. Nice. I also like how you noted that you only discard a card out of your opponent's hand if successful with the burn. The does come times where those random people play stuff like Hallowed Life Barrier, Rainbow Life, and Nature's Reflection. Kudos on that. Though, the DEF is a bit weird... but w/e.

Not bad. Not bad at all. A conditional burner. Nice. I also like how you noted that you only discard a card out of your opponent's hand if successful with the burn. The does come times where those random people play stuff like Hallowed Life Barrier, Rainbow Life, and Nature's Reflection. Kudos on that. Though, the DEF is a bit weird... but w/e.

Thanks for the reply, but I think you misread it. See, it says "Draws 1 card". I used to run burn decks A LOT, and I know how much people run Upstart Goblin, so I wondered if I could possibly reverse the effects to dealing damage and giving your opponent a +1.  The 1000 damage, plus defense power and reasonable attack power is what I had in mind. You could, for example, play Just Desserts, Medicine of the old man (or whatever it's called), Chain Striker's effect, then Chain Burn, and finally Secret Barrel for massive damage.

Please post the card lore (effect) separately underneath the card when posting a card. It makes things much easier for the viewers. Thanks.

Alright I will, thanks for the reminder.

Archived