spoderman

A 3-card Archetype I decided to make. Let me know what you think!

2ynCUFH.jpg

4DEuMlz.jpgFpmPsCn.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

Chain Striker
Fiend/Effect/DARK
Level 4
ATK 1400 DEF 1950
This card's effect can only be activated at Chain Link 3 or higher. During either player's turn, Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points, and if you do, your opponent draws 1 card.

Chain Linker
Trap/Counter
Can only be activated on Chain Link 2 or higher. Target one face-up "Chain Striker" you control;pay 1000 Life Points and shuffle it into your Deck, then you can Special Summon one "Chain Blaster" from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position.

Chain Blaster
Fusion/Effect/DARK
ATK 2050 DEF 0
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Chain Linker", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned during your opponent's turn, your opponent takes damage equal to the Chain Link "Chain Striker" was on x500. This card can attack your opponent directly.

Very Powerul, and very dishonest.

The effect of Chain Linker are very dishonest, because makes the extra deck very easy to use. An alternative that I leave is:

Chain Linker Effect - 1:

"Can only be activated on Chain Link 2 or higher. Target one face-up "Chain Striker" you control; pay 1000 Life Points and shuffle it into your Deck, then you can Special Summon one "Chain Blaster" from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position. Remove it from play when it is removed from the field."

Or it could be:

Chain Linker Effect - 2:

"Can only be activated on Chain Link 2 or higher. Target one face-up "Chain Striker" you control; pay 1000 Life Points and shuffle it into your Deck, then you can Special Summon one "Chain Blaster" from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position.  During the End Phase, shuffle the Special Summoned monster into your Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Chain Striker" from your deck. "

In this case, the effect of "Chain Blaster" would be:

"This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Chain Linker", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned during your opponent's turn, your opponent takes damage equal to the Chain Link "Chain Striker" was on x500."

Very Powerul, and very dishonest.

The effect of Chain Linker are very dishonest, because makes the extra deck very easy to use. An alternative that I leave is:

Chain Linker Effect - 1:

"Can only be activated on Chain Link 2 or higher. Target one face-up "Chain Striker" you control; pay 1000 Life Points and shuffle it into your Deck, then you can Special Summon one "Chain Blaster" from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position. Remove it from play when it is removed from the field."

Or it could be:

Chain Linker Effect - 2:

"Can only be activated on Chain Link 2 or higher. Target one face-up "Chain Striker" you control; pay 1000 Life Points and shuffle it into your Deck, then you can Special Summon one "Chain Blaster" from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position.  During the End Phase, shuffle the Special Summoned monster into your Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Chain Striker" from your deck. "

In this case, the effect of "Chain Blaster" would be:

"This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Chain Linker", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned during your opponent's turn, your opponent takes damage equal to the Chain Link "Chain Striker" was on x500."

Hmm, that makes more sense. Thanks for the comment, I'll make sure to balance out my cards more in the future.

Archived