failed, please lock

Awesum13

hello, Kirby fans! in this contest, i thought i would give Kirby a yu-gi-oh cover. the rules are simple.

1. you must make at least one spell card, one trap card, and three monster cards, in addition to a fusion monster, because Kirby is basically the perfect fusion material.
  2. the cards cannot be so op that they would be forbidden if they were real
  3. no effects that include "you win the match/duel."
  4. the fee is different depending on your star count (for those of you who have no idea what this is, you are probably one star.) 2 points for 1-2 stars, 4 points for 3-6 stars, and 7 points for 7 stars+ and any mods, though donations are encouraged, as the bigger the pot, the bigger the payout.
  5. entry will close on thanksgiving, when the pot becomes over 21, and/or when we have at least three members, at least one of which is a 1-2 star member.
  6. judging will begin on the week of 12/1.
  7. prizes are as follows: first place gets 50% of the pot, plus all of his/her cards in my upcoming kirby-themed deck. second place gets 30% of the pot, and three of his/her cards in the deck, third gets 10% of the pot and one card in my deck, and everyone else will get points distributed out evenly from the remaining 10%.
  8. i would prefer if the cards are "dreamland HERO"s, but it will not be counted against you or for you if you do or don't. this is just my "would likes."
  9. all contestants will be posted here and so will any changes to the pot, so if you want, you can follow the topic.
  10. the winner will be getting an invite to participate in a one-on-one contest with me, but it is okay to say no.

this is an example of a "dreamland HERO" card:

name:dreamland HERO kirby

attack: 1800

defense: 2100

attribute: light

type: warrior

normal monster

lore: this little puffball is the worlds most powerful warrior, in a pint-sized body. his true powers are revealed when he uses his nearly infinitely powerful lungs like a vacuum to inhale any opponent or object in his way, then copy their powers and use them for the good of all dreamland.

contestants:

none

current pot value:

0 points

Archived