TSL - The Sith Legacy (Sith warriors from star wars)

Kwisatz-Haderach

I created a Sith archetyp and they're ready for their first pubblic appearance. The cultists of Star Wars will probably love it.... or maybe hate it! I tried to make them the more realistic i could. I took the pics from the web, so if i decided to put a Sith instead of another one, it's also due to availability of nice pictures on the web. I'm open to (clever) suggestions: if you think that some card is overpowered or too weak just tell me and suggest ruling changing (however nothing too harsh). They have 1 field, i would say very important to them, 3 Xyz and 1 Synchro. Their levels go from 3 to 7, all DARK and they're mostly warriors, with 1 reptile and 2-3 psychic. I had some doubt on what effect give to my rank 4 xyz, and i might decide to add 1 last support card for them... however here they are; enjoy!

[spoiler='Spell\Traps']Valley of the Dark Lords

4kTqNco.jpg

Devotion To The Sith Master (i had some doubt if make it searchable)

k3MuZZg.jpg

Sith Holocron

hBUyC8v.jpg

Apprentice Immolation

oRUo5HT.jpg

Allure of the Dark Side

NztwIsr.jpg

Sith Rampage

B9sTVxU.jpg

Way of the Dark Side - Lightning

guaLIE8.jpg

Way of the Dark Side - Vile Ambush

To750qW.jpg

Way of the Dark Side - Backstab

Eq9UqNV.jpg

Way of the Dark Side - Subjugation

wyPyAm5.jpg

Way Of The Dark Side - Aberrant Surgery

WREehWz.jpg

Way of the Dark Side - Wrathful Training

IEezWkK.jpg

Way of the Dark Side - Force Control

iPP96No.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Effect Monsters']Sith Lady - Asajj Ventress

NtYEOs7.jpg

Sith Lady - Darth Simi

XP8rBjx.jpg

Sith Lady - Komari Vosa

XN83bsY.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Marr

G6lJwv2.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Millennial

zHs3IJ9.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Wyyrlok

bnpWHP3.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Malak

8UWKEFw.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Jadus

5yslzQy.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Maul

u1xLjpU.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Tenebrous

1AFbNVb.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Chartis

Wuvn9nb.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Nihilus

puVZEyl.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Plagueis The Wise

19c27iE.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Synchro/Xyz Monsters']Sith Lord - Darth Bane

IL8P0jP.jpg

Sith Lady - Dossa

sFoY8Ud.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Revan

D093Cvr.jpg

Sith Lord - Darth Malgus

vsXEipF.jpg

Sith Lord - Lord Fener

mfMjhGi.jpg

[/spoiler]

What you think !? Any kind of monster\support card missing? Anything to say?

Star wars is an official copyrighted franchise. It is not possible for konami to use sith as an archetype. I admit that Konami has deviated from the game's original theme but the rules are rules. Realistic doesn't just refer to being balanced. These are pop culture cards and so you must abide to the rules and as a moderator to move this topic for you.

Important Update!!
Introducing the "Way of the Dark Side" support cards for the Sith archetyp (you can see them to my first post in this thread)

I've edited/corrected the following cards:
jadus: only by battle now
field: doesnt add 1 card from grave anymore
Plagueis: changed partly the ruling and added the "card name changing" skill
Bane: added condition of synchro summon
Maul: changed the ruling
Rampage: normal spell instead of quick and has a drawback now
Allure: added a cost
Fener: changed the stats (atk -100  def -200)

I like these a lot! I think some of the pictures would benefit from being cropped to avoid the vertical squish they have going on, but good selection otherwise. I am going to address the elephant in the room here: Where's Vader, Palpatine and Count Dooku? I hope they're in the works.

I like these a lot! I think some of the pictures would benefit from being cropped to avoid the vertical squish they have going on, but good selection otherwise. I am going to address the elephant in the room here: Where's Vader, Palpatine and Count Dooku? I hope they're in the works.

except maybe tenebrous and and assajj, the others i think are fit in the card space...am i wrong? however glad you liked em' ;)... I never liked Dooku that much so i never thought of adding him lol...Palpatina, almost impossible to find a nice picture for an eventual card (only images taken from the movies available on the web and this would "screech" with other cards' pic style).... Darth Vader is the boss : ) rank 5 xyz. I decided to call it Lord Fener instead of Darth Vader (lord fener is the way the Emperor call him in the italian version of the movie). Unluckily i didnt find any good picture for grevious and krayt too

I'm actually impressed. They're better than my MLP deck, which I haven't even...completed, yet, to be honest. But, you really should have a Union or Spirit monster in this deck, it'd tie it all together. I also have an idea for a Spell Card for this.

Conversion (Continuous Spell)

If you control a "Sith Lord" monster, you can take control of one LIGHT monster your opponent controls. All "Sith" monsters you control cannot declare an attack this turn. Destroy 1 "Sith" monster you control at the End Phase. Give control of the LIGHT monster back to your opponent during the Main Phase 1 of their turn or take 1000 damage.

Nice idea, however i think it would sound like a kind of copycat of subjugation, since they already have 2 nice cards to take control (subjugation and plagueis + vader that can use plagueis eff if plagueis is in grave and it'll avoid the cost too). I had other ideas too but it's hard to find other good pictures to extend my Sith deck... i really like the fact that they take control of opponent's monster and change its name in "sith apprentice" so that monster's fate is already decided even if it will go back to its owner ;)

Nice idea, however i think it would sound like a kind of copycat of subjugation, since they already have 2 nice cards to take control (subjugation and plagueis + vader that can use plagueis eff if plagueis is in grave and it'll avoid the cost too). I had other ideas too but it's hard to find other good pictures to extend my Sith deck... i really like the fact that they take control of opponent's monster and change its name in "sith apprentice" so that monster's fate is already decided even if it will go back to its owner ;)

I see. Just another suggestion, why not make an Extra Deck monster based on the TFU 1 Sith Stalker Armor or something like that, then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived