[Sexta Espada: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez]

Baragan

jjEwyFm.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 Spell/Trap cards from your hand to the graveyard. If this card is summoned this way: Target 2 face-up cards on the field; destroy them. This card cannot attack if you used this effect.

RPpWnt7.jpg

2 Level 7 monsters
This card can attack twice. If this card has a "Sexta Espada: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez" as a Xyz Material, it gains this effect: Once per turn during your Battle Phase, you can detach 1 Xyz Material: Target 2 face-up monsters your opponent controls; their ATK and DEF becomes 0 until the End Phase. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster; inflict piercing damage. You can control only 1 "Sexta Espada: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - Pantera".

You need to add the "this turn" for attacking on the Effect monster. It implies it can never attack. 

You need to add the "per battle battle phase" for the Xyz. It implies it can only attack twice.

Hope this helps, nice Bleach cards! Tied for first Espada too, nice. XD

Neat summoning conditions and effects. The "resurrection" or what ever (computer autocorrect) should have a little attack boost or the Effect should lose some. 2600 to 2800?

I think that everyone understands "this card can attack twice", that this card can attack twice durigna battle phase.

there are lot of cards where there is only "attack twice" and nothing more.

for the first one i think youre right. i should add" cannot attack this turn you activated this effect."

but the Xyz doesnt need "resurrection" because the cards name would be too lng it it doesnt looks good.

Archived