Fakemon Central

bury the year

Overview
Welcome to Fakemon Central, your YCM one-stop shopping center for all things Pokemon that don't actually exist! (Fancy formatting to come.) Here, you can post and discuss any Fakemon you have been working on, either long-term projects or merely one-offs.

Rules
• Standard rules apply - obey YCM site rules and no spamming, flaming or inappropriate content. I'm a mod, so you really shouldn't try to get around this one anyways.
• Try to be somewhat active. I know people have lives offline, but if you're going to enter a period of prolonged inactivity, at least do us a favor and let us know.
• Put some thought into all your ideas. If you're posting a fake Pokemon, for example, at least give its name, type, abilities, evolution(s) and physical appearance.
• You need to know at least something about Pokemon before joining. Other than that, though, members of all experience are welcome.
• To join the club, please post an example of a fake Pokemon, move or ability you've made in the past. Only the club owners (right now only Phosphorus) may accept new members, and we have the rights to deny membership to any prospect who doesn't seem up to snuff.

Topics to Discuss
• Are you designing a Fakemon region right now? If so, what's it like?
• I'm going to post a contest when we get enough members. Any suggestions for topics?

Members[spoiler=Spoiler]Phosphorus (owner)
Tenshi Hinanain
Unsterblich Schriftsteller
Venoshock Voltex
EPTinYugi
Admiral_Stalfos19

Master Red

Vigilante[/spoiler]
Resources
[spoiler=Fakemon Template]Name:
Species: (Xerneas is the Life Pokemon, for example. Ignore this for Mega Evolutions.)
Typing:
Abilities:
Evolution Line: (Ignore this for Mega Evolutions.)
Appearance:
Pokedex Entry: (Ignore this for Mega Evolutions.)
BST: (Arranged in the form of "HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE = TOTAL".)[/spoiler]

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this seems to be interesting, and would help my study on worldbuilding, especially in creature designing. Though my graphical skill is really limited, I think I'll join this.

EDIT: AH, disregard this post first. I'll edit this post with the joining entry. Sorry.

Edit 2: Here's the sample abilities that I made.

Fantasy Sphere:
Activates Trick Room for 5 turns when the Pokemon entered the battle. If the pokemon leaves the battle the Trick Room condition ends.
[Kind of making this a generic clone of the weather starting ability, but being more geared for double battles. Though, I suppose making this a direct clone would be fine and helps promote slower teams in competitive play and also deters the use of Sticky Web, if we're talking about the actual Pokemon metagame.]

Updraft:
Your currently active Pokemons gained Levitate status for 3 turns. Increase Tailwind's duration by 1 turn.
[Another double battle ability that have some form of usability in singles. I think Tailwind might be broken if it's able to be extended for a significant amount of turns, so 1 is playing safe. I was thinking of making all active Pokemons into a half-flying type, but that seems kind of abusable in doubles with Terrakion.]

Quickdraw:
Own moves with 40 base power or lower is treated as having +1 priority.
[The reason of why this only boosts those 40 powermoves, is because Scizor has proven that a 60 BP priority can hurt. Depending the stat, this can be pretty good, or maybe broken.]

Added. Iunno what to think about those abilities - my favorite's probably Fantasy Sphere, but only because auto-priority on anything has proven to hurt.

Also, a Water-type Overheat as my contribution. I'd post more, but my computer's wonky.

Name: Tidal Surge
Type: Water
Category: Special
PP: 5
Power: 130
Accuracy: 90%
Description: The user attacks the target at full power. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
Appearance: A large spiraling wave of whitish-blue water is shot at the opponent.

[quote name="Unsterblich Schriftsteller" post="6308380" timestamp="1384887263"]Can I has joinage? So, funny thing, I used to draw hundreds of Pokémon when I was younger. Sadly, I don't have most of those images left. And I am theoretically working on a region, based on X and Y's Pokédex with a few new things. Like a cloud sand castle Ground/Fairy Pokémon.[/quote] I'll accept you once you post a sample of your work. :3

I'll accept you once you post a sample of your work. :3

What have I gotten myself into…

Should have mentioned I am not a particularly good artist, and I don't really have a means of scanning.

Mirrored…

hI5cjia.jpg

Cirrostle (Cirrostratus+Castle) Ground/Fairy

Species: Cloud Castle Pokémon

Ability: Sand Rush/Cloud Nine (HA Sand Stream)

That is a sand tower mini-evolution attempt down there, yes.

I don't even try to draw humans here, I just use an online skin generator.

This was done before I saw the template, so I'm just gonna put it here and make changes if necessary.

[spoiler=Evolution 1 - Bedazey]

Name: Bedazey

Type: Grass/Bug

Appearance: Takes the form of a daisy, but is distinguished with a missing pedal on the top. When in bug form, its head is seen as a mere black dot and the side petals are its wings. Extending from the bottom is a long, thin tail with a fine stinger at the end.

Ht / Wt: 0’ 2” (0’ 8” including stinger) / 2 grams

Pokedex reading: Bedazey, a bee Pokemon. Before it was discovered, the flower that it took the form of was named “Daisy” for the effects it caused when sniffed. When it feels endangered, it anchors its long, stem-like stinger into the soil to appear like a flower. When threatened, it lunges at the offender, penetrating the skin and injecting a small amount of special venom that makes them sleepy.

Level: 1 - 9

Ability: Effect Spore

HP: 17 (Min.), 32 (Max.)

Attack: 12 (Min.), 30 (Max.)

Defense: 10 (Min.), 17 (Max.)

Sp. Atk: 24 (Min.), 44 (Max.)

Sp. Def: 12 (Min.), 21 (Max.)

Speed: 30 (Min.), 54 (Max.)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Evolution 2 - Marenet]

Name: Lilinet

Appearance: Takes the form of a lily, and distinguished by a vague black spot in the middle of the blossom. Its wing covers fold out taking the appearance of lily petals, while its stinger is similar to that of Bedazey, only shorter, slightly thicker, and a bigger stinger.

Ht / Wt: 0’ 3-½” / 7 grams

Pokedex reading: Lilinet, a hornet Pokemon. While continuing its disguising practice from its predecessor, Bedazey, its threat to oncoming danger is much more vigilant. Lilinets often make use of their lily-like wings to send high-pitched signals to bewilder their foes if provoked.

Level: 10 - 23

HP: 34 (Min.) 66 (Max.)

Attack: 33 (Min.), 57 (Max.)

Defense: 20 (Min.) 33 (Max.)

Sp. Atk: 45 (Min.), 60 (Max.)

Sp. Def: 24 (Min.), 55 (Max.)

Speed: 60 (Min.), 88 (Max.)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Evolution 3 - Wasalax]

Name: Wasalax

Appearance: Takes the form of an angel’s trumpet, distinguished from its abdomen. Nearly four times the size of a Lilinet. Its green abdomen droops heavily while four vine-like arms dangle from its belly. The head contains two eyes roughly three times the size of the average human eye, and around its neck are yellow petals drooping down to cover its abdomen. Its wings naturally generate a bewildering sound that dazes anyone who draws near them.

Ht / Wt: 2’ 0”

Pokedex reading: Wasalax, a wasp Pokemon. A rare sight in the more subtly pollinated areas, the poison from a Wasalax puts their targets to sleep immediately. While in this state, the target becomes a source of energy for Wasalax as it drains it from you with its plant-like appendages.

Level: 24+

HP: 67 (Min.), 104 (Max)

Attack: 58 (Min.), 80 (Max.)

Def: 35 (Min.), 60 (Max.)

Sp. Atk: 62 (Min.), 90 (Max.)

Sp. Def: 57 (Min.), 75 (Max.)

Speed: 90 (Min.), 120 (Max.)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Moveset]

Starter: Sweet Scent, Poison Sting

Level 5: Fell Stinger

Level 7: Powder

Level 10: Twineedle

Level 16: Bug Buzz

Level 20: Stun Spore

Level 23: Leech Seed

Level 30: Attack Order

Level 34: Sleep Powder

Level 40: Defense Order

Level 44: Mega Drain

Level 50: Solar Beam

[/spoiler]

I was imagining the Orders depicting of Lilinet (which I forgot to change from Marenet in the spoiler) being the attacking leutenant before being "promoted" to a heavily-guarded place of royalty. It can work either way, in my opinion.

Hmm, then I guess. I just didn't get that much of a military theme from them, that's all.

[spoiler=Choir Pokemon]Name: Sonneclef (garbling of "sound" + clef)
Species: Choir Pokemon
Typing: Fairy
Abilities: Soundproof, Filter (DW)
Evolution Line: Does not evolve.
Appearance: Sonneclefs look like small round sprites, with a white teardrop-shaped body, two tiny arms and a thin trailing ribbon for a "foot." This species has significant gender differences: males' faces are round and blue and they sit within a structure resembling a bass clef, while females' faces are red and they sit within treble clefs.
Pokedex Entry: Sonneclefs gravitate towards churches or other halls of worship, where they sing beautiful melodies. When startled, they can yell deep enough to cause earth tremors or high enough to shatter glass.[/spoiler]

I am interested in joining.

Years ago I wrote a lot of Pokemon stuff (Abilities, Attacks, even berries, and a few Pokemon) and saved them in Notepads, and would like to share them here. I never worked on the Pokemon's BSTs nor their drawings, though.

Pokemon:

[spoiler=Grass Pokemon line]

Name: Berrusk
Species: Snail
Typing: Grass
Abilities: Quick Armor: Raises Defense 1 stage for every stat drop
Evolution Line: Berrusk --> Shriprym (lvl 28) --> Loberryst (lvl 45)
Appearance: An snail with a rock shell shaped like a Pecha berry. The shell is pink colored and the snail is green.
Pokedex Entry: It lives in Pecha trees. This Pokemon is often mistaken for a big berry by harvesters and sometimes it ends in a grocery market.

Name: Shriprym
Species: Shrimp
Typing: Grass
Appearance: A shrimp that has his tail inside a rock shell shaped like a Pomeg berry. The shell is red colored and the shrimp is green.
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon loves to stay in water, so it's be often found in lakes surrounded by Pomeg trees.

Name: Loberryst
Species: Hermit Crab
Typing: Grass/Rock
Appearance: It looks similar to a Crawdanut, but is has a big shell behind him. The shell is shaped like a Tamato Berry. The shell is red colored and the crab is green.
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon's sleeps is the enormous shell it carries. His shell is unique: It has the shape of a Tamato Berry and surprisingly it tastes spicy.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Water Pokemon line]

Name: Foamske
Species: Snake
Typing: Water
Abilities: Bubble Coat: Inflicts 1/16 damage to opponent when attacked with special attack.
Evolution Line: Foamske --> Wavender (lvl 38) --> Tidralgo (lvl 53)
Appearance: A purple snake which looks like filled with bubbles.
Pokedex Entry: Foamske its filled with bubbles, and when it opens its mouth, some of those bubbles are released.

Name: Wavender
Species: Comodo dragon
Typing: Water
Abilities: Bubble Coat: Inflicts 1/16 damage to opponent when attacked with special attack.
Appearance: A Comodo dragon with blue and purple colors. It stands on 4 legs.
Pokedex Entry: Wavender lives exclusively in lakes hidden in forests. Its coloring resembles the ocean waves.

Name: Tidralgo
Species: Comodo dragon
Typing: Water/Dragon
Abilities: Tidal Shield: Prevents Defense and Sp. Defense reduction.
Appearance: It looks like Tyranitar, but more slim and its covered by blue and green scales.
Pokedex Entry: Tidralgo is rarely found since it only lives in underground lakes. Its strength is often compared with a tidal wave.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Buneary male alternate evo]

Name: Rabbick
Species: Kick rabbit
Typing: Fighting
Abilities: Kick Master: Boosts the power of "kick" moves (Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Hi Jump Kick, etc.) by approximately 20% (same rate as Iron Fist)
Evolution Line: Buneary(Male) --> Rabbick (lvl 35+, holding Black Belt)
Appearance: The male evolution of Buneary. It has strong muscles and it's bigger than Lopunny, his female counterpart. It looks like an splice of Buneary and Machoke. It has the same colors as Buneary.
Pokedex Entry: Rabbick trains everyday jumping to the top of mountains and skyscrapers. It has very strong feet for kicking its foes.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ice/Bug Pokemon line]

Name: Antlice
Species: Antlion
Typing: Bug/Ice
Abilities: Snow Walker: Doubles Speed under hailstorm
Evolution Line: Antlice --> Blizzantlion (lvl 37)
Appearance: Looks like an antlion with the size of Anorith. It's white and sky blue colored for camouflaging in the snow.
Pokedex Entry: Antlice hides under the snow. It traps with its powerful jaws any prey that may walk over him.

Name: Blizzantlion
Species: Antlion
Typing: Bug/Ice
Abilities: Snow Walker: Doubles Speed under hailstorm
Evolution Line: Antlice --> Blizzantlion (lvl 37)
Appearance: It'a a centipede with bigger and sharper jaws than Antlice. It has almost the same size as Drapion. It's gray and navy blue colored.
Pokedex Entry: Blizzantlion makes quicksand-like traps but in snow for catching prey. The trap is so deadly that no Pokemon had been able to escape so far.[/spoiler]

Might post more stuff later.

Accepted. I particularly liked your Grass-type line, although it took me a second to figure out why you picked the berries you did. My only question is how is a snail related to a shrimp and hermit crab? One's not aquatic, the other two are.

[spoiler=First of a three-stage set, need help w/ name.]Name: ???
Species: Pottery Pokemon
Typing: Ghost/Rock
Abilities: Cursed Body, Insomnia, Rattled (DW)
Evolution: ??? -(lv. 27)-> ??? -(Dusk Stone)-> Amphorible
Appearance: ???'s main body is a cylindrical, Japanese-style tea cup, which is a dark purple with golden-brown zigzags encircling it. The cup stands upright, and a black blob spirit with golden eyes peeks out over the lip.
Pokedex Entry: Legend has it that a ??? is formed when cremation ashes are left unattended for too long. They curse anyone who tries to tip over their cup.[/spoiler]

Name: ???
Species: Pottery Pokemon
Typing: Ghost/Rock
Abilities: Cursed Body, Insomnia, Rattled (DW)
Evolution: ??? -(lv. 27)-> ??? -(Dusk Stone)-> Amphorible
Appearance: ???'s main body is a cylindrical, Japanese-style tea cup, which is a dark purple with golden-brown zigzags encircling it. The cup stands upright, and a black blob spirit with golden eyes peeks out over the lip.
Pokedex Entry: Legend has it that a ??? is formed when cremation ashes are left unattended for too long. They curse anyone who tries to tip over their cup.

A pottery Pokemon which becomes a haunting spirit...

Cremlin (Cremation, gremlin)?

Alright, how about Urnkul?

[spoiler=Also, a mosquito Pokemon, just cause]

Name: Bluzzkit
Species: Mosquito

Typing: Bug
Abilities: Regurgitate (custom): If user lands a hit on the opposing Pokemon, that Pokemon gains whatever status condition the user has.
Evolution Line: Bluzzkit –(Lv. 24)--> Kadipire

Appearance: Bluzzkit takes on the form of a three-inch big mosquito.
Pokedex Entry: Most commonly found in caves and marshy areas, this flying nuisance uses its long and narrow needle-like nose to ingest blood from whatever it lands on to take to its queen for her to lay eggs.

Name: Kadipire
Species: Katydid

Typing: Bug / Poison
Abilities: Regurgitate (custom): If user lands a hit on the opposing Pokemon, that Pokemon gains whatever status condition the user has.
Evolution Line: Bluzzkit –(Lv. 24)--> Kadipire

Appearance: Kadipires are around the size of a basketball. They generally hover over the ground with their abdomens drooping like those of hornets. Their bodies are around 4 inches in diameter, and they are usually lima bean green with stripes of a darker shade.
Pokedex Entry: Hidden beneath their furry, mantis-esque face, a retractable claw-like jaw extends out to tear and gnaw on its prey. It seeks blood just like a Bluzzkit, but requires no queen.

[/spoiler]

Urnkul may work for the second stage - I intend to have it go cup -> urn -> amphora. And Bluzzkit is cute, although I think Regurgitate is just a worse Synchronize. [spoiler=The typings of my region's Gym Leaders and Elite 4.][b]Gym Leaders:[/b] Fairy, Ground, Dark, Water, Grass, Fighting, Poison, Fire/Ice [b]Elite 4:[/b] Flying, Normal, Bug, Steel[/spoiler]

[spoiler='An Idea']Name: Delphae (Delphinus [latin for dolphin] + fae)(might change later, due to similarity with Delphox)
Species: Dolphin Pokemon

Typing: Water/Fairy
Abilities: Swift Swim, Salvage (custom, if switching in when a teammate fainted, revive the fainted pokemon with 1 HP)
Evolution Line: Delphae –(Shiny Stone)--> Palaedine

Appearance: Delphae takes form as a slender, 3-feet long light-blueish dolphin, with feathers covering several parts of its body.
Pokedex Entry: A rare pokemon only found in the open seas, these kind Pokemons often saves human who's about to get drowned.

Name: Palaedine (Palaemon, a Greek marine deity associated with dolphins + undine)
Species: Salvation Pokemon

Abilities: Swift Swim, Salvage

Appearance: As Palaedine, it still somewhat resembles a dolphin, but now the feathers are covering it's now massive four pectoral fins, making them looks like wings. Its entire body also now covered in a hard, white exoskeleton-like structure.
Pokedex Entry: Rarely ever seen by human, this graceful Pokemon often associated with the divinity, due to their angelic appearance. It is said that only during a great crisis that this Pokemon will show itself to the world.[/spoiler]

Just something that came out from my mind, still need some fine-tuning.

EDIT: I'll rework them completely, since right now, their theme is kind of a mishmash between several themes.

[spoiler='Random legendary of sorts. Flavor has been done to death, but what the hey.']

Name: Helioenix (Helios+Phoenix)
Species: Sun Pokémon
Typing: Fire/Dragon
Abilities: Zenith*
Evolution Line: Does not evolve
Appearance:  A large spiky ring extends across the back of it. Two large hands are situated on the lower body. The head and neck are covered in scales.
Pokedex Entry: A Pokémon fabled to be the cause of the sun rising and setting each day. Seeing it is said to bring good fortune.

BST: (Arranged in the form of "HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE = TOTAL".) 96/104/80/120/105/95=600 (Yeah, I'm not good at this…)

*Sunny weather does not wear out during battle unless a new weather type is introduced, and the Fire bonus gained is raised.

Some parts Ho-Oh, some parts Moltres and some parts Groudon, I suppose.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='The Dynami region:']So the Gym and Elite 4 types are as follows:
Steel, Water, Ground, Ghost, Fire, Poison, Fighting, Dark

Grass, Flying, Normal, Electric

(Same as Gen V and VI, you can challenge the Elite 4 in any order you want)

Also, some cities I've thought of:
Abalone City

A coastal city that houses the second gym and a large outdoors swimming hall. Considered by many as a resort.

Obsidian City

An industrial metropolis that houses the seventh gym. Lying in the snowy regions of Dynami, the black buildings of the city give it a very distinct look.[/spoiler]

Accepted. I particularly liked your Grass-type line, although it took me a second to figure out why you picked the berries you did. My only question is how is a snail related to a shrimp and hermit crab? One's not aquatic, the other two are.

Thanks.

Berrusk is intented to resemble a sea snail rather than an garden one, with a Pecha Berry shell. Maybe I should change its species to "Sea snail".

Anyways, just want to point out that I made those before the IV Gen, that's why a Pokemon/ability/attack may be similar to a Pokemon/ability/attack from IV Gen or above (like Blizzantlion being part-antlion and part-centipede when Scolipede exists, or Quick Armor being similar to Defiant).

@Thar: I'm thinking Kadipire could very well be Bug/Dark,  just for it to stand out from the plethora of existing Bug/Poison types. And the name you chose for its ability is weird. How about Infection?

@Unsterblich: The Ability of your legendary may be too powerful, even for Ubers.

Sharing another Pokemon line:

[spoiler=Ice/Dragon crocodile]

Name: crocold (Crocodile + Cold)
Species: Ice crocodile
Typing: Ice
Abilities:

Snow Walker: Doubles Speed under hailstorm (same as Antlice line)

Snow Cloak: Raises the Pokémon’s evasion during a hailstorm by one stage.
Evolution Line: Crocold --> Cocrost (lvl 36) --> Crocalanche (lvl 55, trade with NevermeltIce)
Appearance: It's an crocodile with an ice theme. It's navy blue colored and some of its scales are made of ice (sky blue colored). Around the same size as Sandile
Pokedex Entry: Cocrosts are only found in snowy mountains, buried way below under the snow. Encounters with this Pokemon are rare.

Name: Cocrost (Crocodile + Frost)
Typing: Ice/Dragon
Abilities:

Snow Walker: Doubles Speed under hailstorm

Snow Cloak: Raises the Pokémon’s evasion during a hailstorm by one stage.
Evolution Line: Crocold --> Cocrost (lvl 36) --> Crocalanche (lvl 55, trade with NevermeltIce)
Appearance: It's longer and bigger than Crocold, and still walks in four legs. It has the same coloration as Crocold: Navy blue with some sky blue colored ice scales. The ice scales are also bigger.
Pokedex Entry: Crocozard usually lives hiding under the snow, but it has been spotted surfing avalanches.

Name: Crocalanche (Crocodile + Avalanche)
Typing: Ice/Dragon
Abilities:

Snow Walker: Doubles Speed under hailstorm

Snow Warning: Hailstorm blows when the Pokémon enters battle.
Appearance: It's bigger than Cocrost, develops a huge tail and now walks in two legs. It has the same coloration as Crocold: Navy blue with some sky blue colored ice scales. However, now the ice scales cover most of the body.
Pokedex Entry: Crocalanche cannot be seen in the wild, except under intense hailstorms. During avalanches, a Crocalanche can be heard roaring in rage. [/spoiler]

Again, this was done before Gen IV when Ice/Dragons and Sandile line did not exist yet. I took the oportunity to update them and give them Snow Cloak/Snow Warning as a second Ability option.

[spoiler='An Idea']Name: Delphae (Delphinus [latin for dolphin] + fae)(might change later, due to similarity with Delphox)

Abilities: Swift Swim, Salvage (custom, if switching in when a teammate fainted, revive the fainted pokemon with 1 HP)

Appearance: Delphae takes form as a slender, 3-feet long light-blueish dolphin, with feathers covering several parts of its body.
Pokedex Entry: A rare pokemon only found in the open seas, these kind Pokemons often saves human who's about to get drowned.

Name: Palaedine (Palaemon, a Greek marine deity associated with dolphins + undine)

Appearance: As Palaedine, it still somewhat resembles a dolphin, but now the feathers are covering it's now massive four pectoral fins, making them looks like wings. Its entire body also now covered in a hard, white exoskeleton-like structure.
Pokedex Entry: Rarely ever seen by human, this graceful Pokemon often associated with the divinity, due to their angelic appearance. It is said that only during a great crisis that this Pokemon will show itself to the world.[/spoiler]

Just something that came out from my mind, still need some fine-tuning.

EDIT: I'll rework them completely, since right now, their theme is kind of a mishmash between several themes.

Isn't there an old Greek story about a minstrel who was thrown off a ship by pirates, but was saved from drowning by a dolphin who was attracted to his song? This reminds me of that. o_o;;

[spoiler=Pillow Pokemon]Name: Pillawny
Species: Pillow Pokemon
Typing: Ghost/Fairy
Abilities: Insomnia, Cursed Body (DW)
Evolution: Does not evolve.
Appearance: A fluffy rectangular pillow with three broad horizontal stripes, the center being a lavender color and the other two being darker purple. A three-branched tassel hangs from each corner of the body - they act as the Pillawny's limbs. One of the narrow ends of the pillow is opened, within which is a pair of golden eyes peering out from the darkness.
Pokedex Entry: Pllawny appear on roadsides to travelers who have been walking a long time. It enjoys the company of humans, but if one uses it for too long, it will grow annoyed and give them nightmares.[/spoiler]

Yes, it is the basis of the first one.

[spoiler=fix]

Name: Delphae (Delphinus [latin for dolphin] + fae)(might change later, due to similarity with Delphox)

Evolution Line: Delphae –level 35--> Delpharion --(Dusk Stone)--> Palaedine

Pokedex Entry: A rare pokemon only found in the open seas, these kind Pokemons often saves human who's about to get drowned. Though, many legends said that there's another side to their helpful behavior.
[hr]

Name: Delpharion (Delphinus + Arion, a poet who was saved by dolphins in the Greek mythology)

Species:  Altruistic Pokemon

Appearance: As Palaedine, it still somewhat resembles a dolphin, but now the feathers are covering it's now massive four pectoral fins, making them looks like wings. It has gained the ability to fly for a short distance due to that.
Pokedex Entry: Rarely ever seen by human, this graceful Pokemon often associated with the divinity, due to their angelic appearance. These pokemon often appears when an accident in the sea happened, ready to save the victims.

[hr]

Typing: Water/Ghost
Abilities: Salvage, Swift Swim

Appearance: As Palaedine, its entire body are now covered in a hard, white exoskeleton-like structure. The wings still exist, but the feathers are now gone, revealing a bone-like structure.
Pokedex Entry: Often associated with deaths at sea, this pokemon is both feared and worshipped by the ancients. It is said that when this Pokemon appeared, there'll be a great accident happening in the sea.[/spoiler]

Now made it a 3-stages.

[quote name="Tenshi Hinanain" post="6309203" timestamp="1384994919"]Pillawny's signature move should be like Rest, but targetting another Pokemon instead. Also, how about Dawn and Dusk stone for the alternate evolutions?[/quote] Not sure about any signature moves - I would give it a lot of Protect-esque and healing moves. And that'd work, but I think you should drop the Fairy type from the first stage if that's the case, because of symmetry.

Archived