Fakemon Central

bury the year

Also, any feedback on the pillow pokemon?

My first thought was to give it Prankster, but we don't need another Klefki.

Aren't Ghost and Fairy Types kind of opposite? Ghosts are evil spirits, and Fairies are... nice spirits? Although there are mischievous fairies too so I guess the combination should be fine.

The appearance and Pokedex descriptions are good.

I can picture it either as a Special Sponge/Wall, or a tank with balanced defenses.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=fix v2]

Name: Delphae (Delphinus [latin for dolphin] + fae)(might change later, due to similarity with Delphox)
Species: Dolphin Pokemon

Typing: Water
Abilities: Swift Swim, Salvage (custom, if switching in when a teammate fainted, revive the fainted pokemon with 1 HP)
Evolution Line: Delphae –(Dawn Stone)--> Delpharion 

Delphae--(Dusk Stone)--> Palaedine

Base Stats: 

HP: 50

ATK: 50

DEF: 35

SpA: 85

SpD: 85

SPE: 90
Appearance: Delphae takes form as a slender, 3-feet long light-blueish dolphin, with feathers covering several parts of its body.
Pokedex Entry: A rare pokemon only found in the open seas, these kind Pokemons often saves human who's about to get drowned. Though, many legends said that there's another side to their helpful behavior.
[hr]

Name: Delpharion (Delphinus + Arion, a poet who was saved by dolphins in the Greek mythology)

Species:  Altruistic Pokemon
Typing: Water/Fairy
Abilities: Swift Swim, Salvage
Evolution Line: Delphae –(Dawn Stone)--> Delpharion

Base Stats: 

HP: 95

ATK: 30

DEF: 75

SpA: 110

SpD: 105

SPE: 115

Appearance: As Delpharion, it still somewhat resembles a dolphin, but now the feathers are covering it's now massive four pectoral fins, making them looks like wings. It has gained the ability to fly for a short distance due to that.
Pokedex Entry: Rarely ever seen by human, this graceful Pokemon often associated with the divinity, due to their angelic appearance. These pokemon often appears when an accident in the sea happened, ready to save the victims.

[hr]
Name: Palaedine (Palaemon, a Greek marine deity associated with dolphins + undine)
Species: Salvation Pokemon

Typing: Water/Ghost
Abilities: Swift Swim, Skeleton Armor (Custom: Increase defense and SpD by one stage every time this pokemon KO's a Pokemon)
Evolution Line: Delphae--(Dusk Stone)--> Palaedine

HP: 95

ATK: 110

DEF: 115

SpA: 30

SpD: 105

SPE: 75

Appearance: As Palaedine, its entire body are now covered in a hard, white exoskeleton-like structure. The fin wings still exist, but the feathers are now gone, revealing a bone-like structure.
Pokedex Entry: Often associated with deaths at sea, this pokemon is both feared and worshipped by the ancients. It is said that when this Pokemon appeared, there'll be a great accident happening in the sea.[/spoiler]

How's now?

EDIT: Damnit, accidentally double posted. Sorry

Hello! I'd like to join please. These are the Pokémon I designed when I was a kid (they basically came out of nowhere 1 morning.)

Say hello to

[spoiler=The Astrological Object Pokémons:]

[spoiler= The Meteorite Pokémon]

Name: Orguivirite (From Orgueil, Oblivion, and meteorite.)

Species: The Meteorite Pokémon
Typing: Rock/Psychic.
Abilities: Levitate-Effect Spore, or Thick fat(hidden abilities.)
Gender Ratio: M:75/F:25.
Egg Groups: Mineral.
Steps/Cycles: 10455/41.
Evolution Line: Orguivirite(Lvl.25)->Desteor(With a moon stone at Lvl.50 or higher.)->Ceraseteriod or (With a dawn stone at Lvl 50 or higher.)-> Anihallmet.
Leveling rate: Medium slow.
Base friendship: 100.
Ht / Wt: 0'08(0.2m)/3 lbs(1.4kg)
Pokédex color: Gray.
Body style: Head and base.
Appearance: Looks like a tympole but with a gray-brown rock like head, that varies between each one, with big craters for ears and a fin like orange-reddish tail that is big and triangular; it is connected to the Pokémon's head. Their eyes are ever shifting, multi-colored eyes of light.
Pokedex Entry: A small beast that is said to have been a living meteorite born from cosmic rays in space combine with the bacteria that contaminated with to bring it to life; it even uses these bacteria for certain effects when it is touched. 
BST: HP:40/ATK:95/DF:85/Sp.A:40/Sp.D:50/Spe:40= Total:350.
Other/Trivia: It was supposed to look like a Rock-Type version of Cacnea but I wanted to incorporate the meteorite streak tail into the design. It is named after the Orgueil meteorite, a meteor discovered with fossilized cells, where the whole bacteria lore comes from. [/spoiler]

Name: Desteor (From destroy and meteor.)
Species:The Meteor Pokémon
Typing: Rock/Psychic
Abilities: Levitate-Thick fat or Effect Spore(hidden abilities.)
Egg Groups: Mineral
Evolution Line: Orguivirite(Lvl.25)->Desteor(With a moon stone at Lvl.50 or higher.)->Ceraseteriod or (With a dawn stone at Lvl 50 or higher.)-> Anihallmet.
Base friendship: 50.
Ht / Wt: 9'02(2.8m)/0.04 lbs(0.02kg)(gas cloud included), 0'04(0.1m)/0.02 lbs(0.01kg)(without gas cloud)
Pokédex color: White.
Appearance: Has a gray-white gas like head for a body like Ghastly but with longer tail, that is ever shifting, multi-colored (Red-orangneish most of the time,). It's eyes are now like red intricate drawings in the shape of eyes, that differs between each one. It has a mouth like Cacnea. In truth, the entire gas body is a roused to attack and eat enemies. Its real body is actually the core in the gas cloud; it has the same texture and color like a Graveler with a simple smile and eyes. It has gas tentacles that are bulky and have some yellow armor plates on them.
Pokédex Entry: A Pokémon that comes from space. It's gas is remarkable as it can: cause random effects to immobilize or hurt enemies or prey, engulf and dissolve foods in seconds, allow it to travel faster than the speeds of light in the atmosphere and space, and cover it's true form.
BST: HP:70/ATK:105/DF:90/Sp.ATK:60/Sp.DF:60/Spe:90= Total:475.
Other/Trivia: I knew I already had a good name for it but I forgot, since it was a long time ago, I instead choose this because it sounded close it one I chosed. It was also supposed to look like a Rock-Type version of Cacnea, but meteorites don't work that way, so I instead made it Ghastly like Pokémon combined with a rocky core. 

Name: Ceraseteroid (From Ceres, erase, and asteroid.)
Species:The Asteroid Pokémon
Typing: Rock/Dark
Abilities:Levitate-Thick fat or Sturdy(hidden ability.)
Leveling rate: Slow.
Base friendship: 35.
Ht / Wt: 22'09(6.9m)/673 lbs(305.3kg)
Pokédex color: Black.
Body style: Bipedal, tailless form.
Appearance: Looks like a huge Golem that's just a big black ball with a golf ball texture, that also vary between each one and has a shade of gray in the craters, and has the Cacturne mouth with eyes like electrode; with irises that humans have and with different colors that varies. It has red arms like Metagross but is more bulky, has longer claws, and has some Grey-silver armor covering it; they can also fit inside the holes the arms go in when they turn into a ball for an attack. They have short gray legs that are identical to Golems but smaller.  
Pokédex Entry: Legend has it that this Pokémon caused the extinction of many ancient Pokémon when it came down the planet to explore. 
BST: HP:100/ATK:130/DEF:120/Sp.A:70/Sp.D:70/Spe:110= Total:600.
(Custom or Signature)Moves:
(Signature): Name: Falling Extinction/Type: Rock/Category:Physical/PP:5/Attack:120/Accuracy:100/Description: The user spins high into the sky for 2 turns and comes back down on the third in blazing return down on the opponent. Has a 65% chance of Critical Hit, 50% of Flinching, and 15% of Burning the target. User loses health every turn and is inflicted massive recoil damage, plus is confused after the attack. Any Weather is changed to Desert or nullified and entry hazards are negated. This is also a special attack.
Other/Trivia: Its name comes from Ceres, a giant asteroid and the goddess of chaos, and erase, due to it sounds cool.

Name: Anihallmet (From comet, annihilate and Halley's Comet.)
Species: The Comet Pokémon
Typing: Rock/Ice.
Abilities: Levitate-Thick fat(hidden ability.)
Gender Ratio: M:25/F:75.
Base friendship: 40.
Ht / Wt: 20'00(6.0m)/500 lbs(226.8kg) to 1500 lbs(680.4kg)
Pokédex color: White.
Appearance: Basically a white ice/rock Graveller that has 2 clear arms, that looks like a mixture between Machamp's and Cacturne's but without spikes and is made of crystal. Has 2 long, white-orange Cresselia ring like objects, which are actually triangular, connected to its top and bottom and flares out the back, with a spike between them that's blue. They also have a mouth like Cacturne with eyes like electrode; with irises that humans have and with different colors that varies between shades of blue, grey, and white. It can exhale an icy mist through their craters.
Pokédex Entry: It exudes an icy mist some times that can calm people and Pokémon sometimes; it can even freeze or burn them if it wants to.
BST: HP:80/ATK:110/DEF:90/Sp.A:105/Sp.D:95/Spe:120= Total:600.
(Custom or Signature)Moves:
(Signature): Name: Attractive Doom/Type: Ice/Category: Special/PP:5/Attack: Varies/Accuracy:-/Description: The user sends out a beam of sky blue light that stays in the air, attracting Pokémon to their doom. The target becomes infatuated  :wub: and less likely to attack, no matter gender; this lasts 10 turns. The opponent loses health every turn and damage is tripled if they are of the opposite gender of user; this lasts 5 turns.  
Other/Trivia: It is named Halley's Comet and annihilate. It follows almost closely to its original design, just added tail design and mist.
[/spoiler]

Well these are mine, I might make some legendaries later. Spoilers are screwed up on the other 3, sorry!

Added. I really like the concept, but the moves seem to have way too many secondary effects. Usually one to one is good.

I wanted to go with the whole meteor theme and that what is the more logical way to do a meteor attack, so I went overboard; the comet one is what I see what many people do when they see a comet and I also thought the attacks suck, so I added more.

Interested. I actually found a whole heap of papers in amongst my stuff containing all the Pokemon I drew up way back in the GSC. I trashed most of them 'cause they were all silly, but here are some of the few that I actually kept and updated:

Name: Speedaboat
Species: Speeding Pokemon
Typing: Water/Steel
Abilities: Speed Boost/Prankster (Hidden Ability)
Evolution Line: Speedaboat --(Evolves at Lvl37)--> Speedship --(Evolves at Lvl66)--> Speetanic
Appearance: It has fully functioning eyes on the very front of its hull, as well as a single one on its outboard. These are the only features that set it apart from the regular speedboat. Speedaboat's steering wheel turns on its own whenever it makes a turn.
Pokedex Entry: It skips along the surface of oceans and rivers alike, and has a habit of colliding straight into humans and small Pokemon alike. It steers clear of rocks and Speedtanic, however.
BST: 25/40/55/25/25/130 = 300 BST

Name: Speedship
Species: Speeding Pokemon
Typing: Water/Steel
Abilities: Speed Boost/White Smoke (Hidden Ability)
Evolution Line: Speedaboat --(Evolves at Lvl37)--> Speedship --(Evolves at Lvl66)--> Speetanic
Appearance: Upon evolving from Speedaboat, not only does Speedship grow substantially larger, but it also grows a couple of smokestacks on top of its body, allowing it to cast gaseous attacks such as Smokescreen or Smog. It also replaces its outboard with a total of 4 jet propellers underneath.
Pokedex Entry: It has threatened the extinction of many species of Water Pokemon. Breathing in what is emitted from a nearby Speedship can be hazardous to one's health.
BST: 55/90/105/30/45/95 = 420 BST

Name: Speetanic
Species: Cruise Pokemon
Typing: Water/Steel
Abilities: Speed Boost/White Smoke (Hidden Ability)
Appearance: Essentially a colossus of a Speedship. What sets Speetanic apart, however, is that it has four anchors, one on each corner, that it can mold into hooks at will. This enables it to conduct slashing attacks, and also maneuver on land unlike any of its prevos. Also, it has a pool of water on deck.
Pokedex Entry: It effortlessly fends off Sharpedo using its anchors, which it wields with astounding precision. It cares for any injured Pokemon it comes across at sea, and will ferry them to the closest Pokemon Center.
BST: 85/105/200/50/65/95 = 600 BST

I had level-up movepools for all three as well, but I haven't updated them yet. Mostly 'cause they were quite large :/

[spoiler='Some more towns and cities.']

Larimar Town:

Starting town.Known for holding a festival each year and its bountiful berry fields.

Palladium City:

An average burgh home to the first gym. People gather for the rich history of the town and the castle, which also serves as the gym.

Tourmaline City:

The largest city in the region and home to the fifth gym. As a multi-leveled city, advanced rail transports are the only way to get around in the city.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='And a fire sprite of sorts.']

Name: Ignisprite (Ignite+Sprite)

Species: Sprite Pokémon

Typing: Fire/Fairy

Ability: Flame Body/Levitate (HA Serene Grace)

Evolution Line: Does not evolve.

Appearance: A red aura surrounds it. Its limbs are separated from the main body and it is seen floating above the ground.

Pokedex Entry: Can generate thousands degree heat using strange powers. Known to be very mischievous. 

BST: 50/70/80/110/100=410

[/spoiler]

You could take the non-offensive route, using a lot of support moves combined with high defenses and a good ability (maybe Levitate). I'll think of some ideas that could work. [spoiler="Also, my idea file. Any suggestions/thoughts?"][b]Starters[/b] • flying squirrel (Grass -> Grass -> Grass/Flying) • firecracker dragon (Fire/Dragon) • lizard wearing Chinese style hat that turns into Chinese dragon, inspired by dragon boat? (Water -> Water -> Water/Dragon?) • wolf pup that becomes Cerberus (Fire -> Fire -> Fire/Ghost? Fire/Dark?) • red panda (Fire) [b]Regular[/b] • corgi • fairy armadillo (Ground/Fairy) • Sargasso kelp eel (Water, Water/Grass?)2 • sabretooth cat fossil (Rock/Ice) • puzzle box that slowly opens (Psychic, Psychic/Dark, Psychic/Ghost; two stage?) • tea cup kappa that turns into tea kettle (Water/Grass, three stage?) • music notes (Sonneclef) • haunted cup/urn/amphora (Ghost/Rock, three stage) - final stage = Amphorible • chimera/manticore • Burmese mountain dog (Normal/Ice) • nudibranch (Water) • pillow (Ghost/Fairy, single) • black cat (Dark/Fairy, two stage) • dragon dance costume (Fire/Dragon, three-stage, pseudolegendary?) • ice butterfly (Bug/Ice) [b]Legendary[/b] • sun-inspired legendary, Western vibe (Fire/Fairy) • moon-inspired legendary, Eastern vibe (Dark/Fairy) [b]Mega Evolution[/b] • Masquerain (Bug/Fairy, Levitate) • Dragonite (Dragon/Fairy, Multiscale) • Starmie (Water/Psychic, Clear Body; now silver and resembles a shoot-'em-up spaceship boss)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Also, my idea file. Any suggestions/thoughts?"]Starters
• flying squirrel (Grass -> Grass -> Grass/Flying)
• wolf pup that becomes Cerberus (Fire -> Fire -> Fire/Ghost? Fire/Dark?)
• red panda (Fire)
Regular
• corgi
Mega Evolution
• Masquerain (Bug/Fairy, Levitate)
• Dragonite (Dragon/Fairy, Multiscale)
• Starmie (Water/Psychic, Clear Body; now silver and resembles a shoot-'em-up spaceship boss)[/spoiler]

• The grass flying squirrel is fine, but I usually think of another Pikachu copy when it comes to rodent like Pokemon, except some few exceptions, so its great.
  • The wolf pup might evolve to a 2 headed, or look like it has 2 heads, then to 3 heads, is the direction you might go with. With the type for the evolution, you could do a branch or gender evolution, which would be different. You could try with the evolution with the few weaknesses, you can try this chart here for help, but its a suggestion.
  • Dog Pokemons are generally Normal-Type but you could go with a type that goes best with a Corgi Pokemon; don't know Corgis well so I can't help you there.
  • I can see Masquerain going to bug and fairy, so its nice.
  • Don't see why Dragonite turned to a Fairy/Dragon; I can see the its preevolutions going there but not really Dragonite when it finds Dragoniteite. (Sorry I wanted to put that there.)
  • Starmie will become the Death Star.

That's all the comments I have now but that's a good list you got there.  

Master Red, you're accepted.

@EPTin:

• I was thinking of having a pair of bone plates on the wolf's shoulders for the final evolution to represent the Cerberus theme.

• Yeah, Masquerain's always been one of my favorites, so I'd love to see it get an upgrade.
• Dragonite being a Fairy-type was just because it looks a lot "friendlier" than other Dragon-types. Iunno. :/

Regular
• music notes (Sonneclef)
• ice butterfly (Bug/Ice)[/spoiler]

- Flying as secondary type will hurt the squirrel a lot (Stealth Rock, x4 damage from Ice, etc.) Why not go for Levitate instead?

- I would go with Fire/Dark for the cerberus

- Thinking that Sonneclef could be related to Meloetta somehow (a signature move that changes Meloetta's Normal-type to Fairy maybe?)

- The ice butterfly would be like a counterpart of Volcarona?

You could take the non-offensive route, using a lot of support moves combined with high defenses and a good ability (maybe Levitate). I'll think of some ideas that could work.

• firecracker dragon (Fire/Dragon)
• lizard wearing Chinese style hat that turns into Chinese dragon, inspired by dragon boat? (Water -> Water -> Water/Dragon?)
• red panda (Fire)
Regular
• corgi
• fairy armadillo (Ground/Fairy)
• Sargasso kelp eel (Water, Water/Grass?)2
• sabretooth cat fossil (Rock/Ice)
• puzzle box that slowly opens (Psychic, Psychic/Dark, Psychic/Ghost; two stage?)
• tea cup kappa that turns into tea kettle (Water/Grass, three stage?)
• music notes (Sonneclef)
• haunted cup/urn/amphora (Ghost/Rock, three stage) - final stage = Amphorible
• chimera/manticore
• Burmese mountain dog (Normal/Ice)
• nudibranch (Water)
• pillow (Ghost/Fairy, single)
• black cat (Dark/Fairy, two stage)
• dragon dance costume (Fire/Dragon, three-stage, pseudolegendary?)
• ice butterfly (Bug/Ice)
Legendary
• sun-inspired legendary, Western vibe (Fire/Fairy)
• moon-inspired legendary, Eastern vibe (Dark/Fairy)
Mega Evolution
• Masquerain (Bug/Fairy, Levitate)
• Dragonite (Dragon/Fairy, Multiscale)
• Starmie (Water/Psychic, Clear Body; now silver and resembles a shoot-'em-up spaceship boss)[/spoiler]

Hmm... I can't actually say much about this list... except that the Manticore looks interesting, as do the two legendaries... and the water starter looks suspiciously close to was I was planning on making for a water starter. I'm sure it's just coincidental, but anyway...

Speaking of legendary fairies, I was in the middle of making some for my own region. Their types were Ground/Fairy, Grass/Fairy and Poison/Fairy, and I also made a Ghost/Dark legendary to go with them. I still want all four to be connected somehow, but I can't find anything to base any of them off for the moment.

Suggestions?

You could take the non-offensive route, using a lot of support moves combined with high defenses and a good ability (maybe Levitate). I'll think of some ideas that could work.

Underpowered compared to the rest of the starters, since the rest are dragons, or have better offensive/defensive type combination.
• firecracker dragon (Fire/Dragon)

I don't think 2 starters becoming dragon is a good idea. Though the idea of being a firecracker is quite good.
• lizard wearing Chinese style hat that turns into Chinese dragon, inspired by dragon boat? (Water -> Water -> Water/Dragon?)

This is good, a more accessible water/dragon is neat.

Definitely better than the Fire/Dragon idea, but will need a new niche to not be compared to Houndoom
• red panda (Fire)

Well, this is quite interesting. ​Fire Fighting again?

[hr]

Why do I get a china vibe from this...?

Will check the regulars later.

- Flying as secondary type will hurt the squirrel a lot (Stealth Rock, x4 damage from Ice, etc.) Why not go for Levitate instead?

- I would go with Fire/Dark for the cerberus

- Thinking that Sonneclef could be related to Meloetta somehow (a signature move that changes Meloetta's Normal-type to Fairy maybe?)

- The ice butterfly would be like a counterpart of Volcarona?

He's a starter so he'd get Overgrow, but Levitate could be a DW ability instead of Aerilate; sure; I already posted Sonneclef (search "Choir Pokemon"); and maybe, but not with as much a level investment.

Speaking of legendary fairies, I was in the middle of making some for my own region. Their types were Ground/Fairy, Grass/Fairy and Poison/Fairy, and I also made a Ghost/Dark legendary to go with them. I still want all four to be connected somehow, but I can't find anything to base any of them off for the moment.

Suggestions?

Playing card suits? Someone made a fake leak for XY with that as the theme for the four non-mascot legendaries.

Why do I get a china vibe from this...?

Will check the regulars later.

Really? I don't necessarily see it. o_o;;

We should make a list of Pokemon based on Mythological beings. I think that'd be kinda fun.

Well, what hasn't been done yet? Thinking only of Greek myths:

• Arachne

• Atlas

• Cerberus

• Hippocamps

• Nymphs

Archived