Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fakemon Central

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
284 replies to this topic

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,614 posts
    Last Visit Jul 16 2018 08:44 PM
  • Alias:Rinne

An Idea

Just something that came out from my mind, still need some fine-tuning.

EDIT: I'll rework them completely, since right now, their theme is kind of a mishmash between several themes.

Isn't there an old Greek story about a minstrel who was thrown off a ship by pirates, but was saved from drowning by a dolphin who was attracted to his song? This reminds me of that. o_o;;

Pillow Pokemon

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • jhoira, weatherlight captain (wip)

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:03 PM
  • Alias:Nai

Yes, it is the basis of the first one.

fix

Now made it a 3-stages.

Posted Image

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,614 posts
Now it feels like the second and third stages should be split evos of the first.

Also, any feedback on the pillow pokemon?

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • jhoira, weatherlight captain (wip)

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts
Pillawny's signature move should be like Rest, but targetting another Pokemon instead.

Also, how about Dawn and Dusk stone for the alternate evolutions?

Posted Image

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,614 posts

Pillawny's signature move should be like Rest, but targetting another Pokemon instead.
Also, how about Dawn and Dusk stone for the alternate evolutions?

Not sure about any signature moves - I would give it a lot of Protect-esque and healing moves.

And that'd work, but I think you should drop the Fairy type from the first stage if that's the case, because of symmetry.

dAx113Q.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,328 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:09 PM

Also, any feedback on the pillow pokemon?

My first thought was to give it Prankster, but we don't need another Klefki.

Aren't Ghost and Fairy Types kind of opposite? Ghosts are evil spirits, and Fairies are... nice spirits? Although there are mischievous fairies too so I guess the combination should be fine.

The appearance and Pokedex descriptions are good.

I can picture it either as a Special Sponge/Wall, or a tank with balanced defenses.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts
Maybe we can include notable level up moves and base stats for each of them?

Posted Image

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts
fix v2

How's now?

EDIT: Damnit, accidentally double posted. Sorry

Posted Image

Master Red

Master Red

*personally victimised by Regina George*

• Advanced Members
  • 1,956 posts
    Last Visit Apr 30 2018 04:18 PM

yooo can I join? :D

example of my work:
http://fauxkemon.tum...mnis-region-for

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,614 posts
Added. Glad to have you on board. To encourage a bit more discussion, what are some ideas for Pokemon you'd like to see but don't have any thoughts on how to develop them?

dAx113Q.gif

EPTinYugi

EPTinYugi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 176 posts
    Last Visit Jun 30 2014 10:40 PM

Hello! I'd like to join please. These are the Pokémon I designed when I was a kid (they basically came out of nowhere 1 morning.)

Say hello to

The Astrological Object Pokémons:

Well these are mine, I might make some legendaries later. Spoilers are screwed up on the other 3, sorry!

Edited by EPTinYugi, 23 November 2013 - 09:45 PM.

My little sprite:pichu.gif

My Devianart!-My Fanfiction!-My DuelingNetwork!

In Russia...

kealix.gif

:P

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,614 posts
Added. I really like the concept, but the moves seem to have way too many secondary effects. Usually one to one is good.

dAx113Q.gif

EPTinYugi

EPTinYugi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 176 posts
    Last Visit Jun 30 2014 10:40 PM

Added. I really like the concept, but the moves seem to have way too many secondary effects. Usually one to one is good.

I wanted to go with the whole meteor theme and that what is the more logical way to do a meteor attack, so I went overboard; the comet one is what I see what many people do when they see a comet and I also thought the attacks suck, so I added more.

My little sprite:pichu.gif

My Devianart!-My Fanfiction!-My DuelingNetwork!

In Russia...

kealix.gif

:P

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

Interested. I actually found a whole heap of papers in amongst my stuff containing all the Pokemon I drew up way back in the GSC. I trashed most of them 'cause they were all silly, but here are some of the few that I actually kept and updated:

Name: Speedaboat
Species: Speeding Pokemon
Typing: Water/Steel
Abilities: Speed Boost/Prankster (Hidden Ability)
Evolution Line: Speedaboat --(Evolves at Lvl37)--> Speedship --(Evolves at Lvl66)--> Speetanic
Appearance: It has fully functioning eyes on the very front of its hull, as well as a single one on its outboard. These are the only features that set it apart from the regular speedboat. Speedaboat's steering wheel turns on its own whenever it makes a turn.
Pokedex Entry: It skips along the surface of oceans and rivers alike, and has a habit of colliding straight into humans and small Pokemon alike. It steers clear of rocks and Speedtanic, however.
BST: 25/40/55/25/25/130 = 300 BST

Name: Speedship
Species: Speeding Pokemon
Typing: Water/Steel
Abilities: Speed Boost/White Smoke (Hidden Ability)
Evolution Line: Speedaboat --(Evolves at Lvl37)--> Speedship --(Evolves at Lvl66)--> Speetanic
Appearance: Upon evolving from Speedaboat, not only does Speedship grow substantially larger, but it also grows a couple of smokestacks on top of its body, allowing it to cast gaseous attacks such as Smokescreen or Smog. It also replaces its outboard with a total of 4 jet propellers underneath.
Pokedex Entry: It has threatened the extinction of many species of Water Pokemon. Breathing in what is emitted from a nearby Speedship can be hazardous to one's health.
BST: 55/90/105/30/45/95 = 420 BST

Name: Speetanic
Species: Cruise Pokemon
Typing: Water/Steel
Abilities: Speed Boost/White Smoke (Hidden Ability)
Appearance: Essentially a colossus of a Speedship. What sets Speetanic apart, however, is that it has four anchors, one on each corner, that it can mold into hooks at will. This enables it to conduct slashing attacks, and also maneuver on land unlike any of its prevos. Also, it has a pool of water on deck.
Pokedex Entry: It effortlessly fends off Sharpedo using its anchors, which it wields with astounding precision. It cares for any injured Pokemon it comes across at sea, and will ferry them to the closest Pokemon Center.
BST: 85/105/200/50/65/95 = 600 BST

I had level-up movepools for all three as well, but I haven't updated them yet. Mostly 'cause they were quite large :/

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,614 posts
Accepted. I'm pretty curious now what the in-universe justification for such a Pokemon is, though.

dAx113Q.gif

(Dae)

(Dae)

I said YOUNG MAN

• Sage's Bond
  • 7,776 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Dragon Sage
  • Spouse:CommanderVolt and ur mom
Some more towns and cities.

And a fire sprite of sorts.

oversized dakimakura

2D sig

(Thanks @ Tormented)

Member card
Stand stuff thanks to Armz
Award stuff

Master Red

Master Red

*personally victimised by Regina George*

• Advanced Members
  • 1,956 posts
    Last Visit Apr 30 2018 04:18 PM

I just got finished creating an evolution line based on electronic devices [MP4 players and smartphones], what do you guys think? :)

http://fauxkemon.tum...concept-pokemon

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts

Added. Glad to have you on board. To encourage a bit more discussion, what are some ideas for Pokemon you'd like to see but don't have any thoughts on how to develop them?

I'm always wondering about how a defensive Ice-type can actually worked well, while still having good design.

Posted Image

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

Well... it'll need to be Ice/Ground, Ice/Fighting or Ice/Steel, for starters. Weakness to SR kills any hope of defending attacks properly in my experience.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts
How about utilizing abilities? Though, my problem with this is that it might get a broken one just so it's playable competitively. Or some specific spread, like Avalugg? Damn, why ice is such a bad defensive type....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users