[Someone] "because the stars are so beautiful" [19 cards] [completed]

-Noel-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey i know im new made this membership today. But i like the sound of your deck it sounds really good. true i don't understand half of the stuff you guys are talking about. But i still figured i would congratulate you on your deck. sounds like a great success. hope it works well for you and stays that way. im not a good critic. i like reading convos and i love reading the reactions of people it says alot about them. wish i knew how to make good decks. love the pics and wish you luck.

glad i got the first post of u (if not count introduction), well to tell the truth, this one is a bit OP from what i've told but yea, since i worked hard on their images so i will just keep them like this, thx for a comment :) also this board always have time for newcomers to study and become advance member. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that art is fantastic, first of all. The dragons look like they fit with the "Stardust Dragon" motif. And the girls, the spirits I suppose, look amazing and work very well with the Stardust look.

Now, card critique. It doesn't look like you have any way of fighting back in the early game, because you have no monsters that can fight, say, a lvl 4 monster with 1800 ATK. It's only slightly broken in that sense, but once you summon any of the dragons, you can dominate the field.

well, this kind of Deck need no Beater at all (I mean, just see how real Quasar Deck has, the highest ATK monster it has in the main Deck is just a Junk Synchron with 1300) also I once script this in Devpro and made a Deck with pipers and some real Lv.5 Synchro Monster, it pretty well and have very few problem, in the early game u mentioned is when I can get at least a Stardust, and if I got right hand, I can even get a normal Quasar at first turn (easier than the real deck did), and I think Level 1 engine is not so bad, considering I usually get piper's draw with these amount of Lv.1, I think I didn't need a Lv.4 so much, thx for the comment anyway :)

well, this kind of Deck need no Beater at all (I mean, just see how real Quasar Deck has, the highest ATK monster it has in the main Deck is just a Junk Synchron with 1300) also I once script this in Devpro and made a Deck with pipers and some real Lv.5 Synchro Monster, it pretty well and have very few problem, in the early game u mentioned is when I can get at least a Stardust, and if I got right hand, I can even get a normal Quasar at first turn (easier than the real deck did), and I think Level 1 engine is not so bad, considering I usually get piper's draw with these amount of Lv.1, I think I didn't need a Lv.4 so much, thx for the comment anyway :)

Now I understand. In that case, I suppose you're good with all the low ATK monsters. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see some more from this deck. Good luck!

Archived