Anime and Sometimes Manga Club

Nicο

So I decided to bring this here because hey, it's a weird name for a club I'm not really seeing any active clubs for anime in general. Kind of thinking this will probably be the last club I'll be in even if it dies off easily. So welcome, we talk about anime, things relating to anime, and even though I just covered this, sometimes manga. Simple really. Simple because we need rules or we won't even be a club, so here they are. Oh wait, that isn't a reason. Oh well.

[spoiler=Rules]

1) Site rules all apply. I know this should be obvious but if you haven't read them yet, do it.

2) Make sure you notice the C&O rules

3) Well, respect people's likes and dislikes. People have them

4) Unless it is really stupid or anything, what host and co-host(s) say is what is to be known as new rules I guess

5) Try to have fun

6) There is something that Desu taught me it has come to my attention that is some of the most annoying kinds of spam. It is known as one or two worded posts and the like. It is obviously outlawed 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Warnings]Well, I warning system shall be in place in case of absolute necessity. If one warning if made, the warned member cannot post in the club for 24 hours. If this rule is broken with no legitimate reason you will be given a second warn. 

Members with a second warn cannot post for like, 72 hours. Breaking this rule, being a repeated offender long enough, or severely breaking a rule will get you banned from the club unless you get banned from the site. Which coincidentally will also get you banned from the club. Perhaps I need to work on this, but it seems okay for now.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=APP]

Only answer what applies to you.

Display Name/nickname you want: 

Link to anime/manga list: (Only applies if you have an online list such as Myanimelist or Anilist and would like to share, because quite frankly, it would be a hassle to keep updating this front post)

Favorite Anime: 

Favorite Manga:

Favorite Character:

Anything else worth mentioning?: 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Members]

[spoiler=Host]Link to anime/manga list: Anime Manga

Favorite Anime: Clannad

Favorite Manga: Hayate the Combat Butler

Favorite Character: Nagi Sanzenin[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Co-host(s)]

Display Name/nickname you want: Kawaii Desu Oniichan

Link to anime/manga list: I'll make one eventually. I swear. I actually have some free time.

Favorite Anime: Tokyo Majin

Favorite Manga: Buso Renkin

Favorite Character: Tatsuma Hiyuu and Shizuo Heiwajima

Anything else worth mentioning?: I'm totally not gay for this club's host.

[/spoiler]

Display Name/nickname you want: Aix
Link to anime/manga list: http://myanimelist.n...list/AixDivadis
Favorite Anime: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Favorite Manga: Berserk
Favorite Character: Lelouch vi Britannia
Anything else worth mentioning?: I judge people based on their taste in cartoons.

Display Name/nickname you want: Thar

Link to anime/manga list: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/StoneColdLoki/anime

Favorite Anime: Death Note

Favorite Manga: I don't read manga.

Favorite Character: Ladd Russo (Baccano!)

Anything else worth mentioning?: I hate streaming on websites, which makes Netflix, Hulu, and Crunchyroll my best friends. I'm a sucker for yandere, and I think Gundams are boring. Don't judge me.

Display Name/nickname you want: Touma Tokigawa/Pastry

Link to anime/manga list:

OABQ0.jpg/OABQ0.jpg

Favorite Anime: Hidan no Aria
Favorite Manga: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai / The World God Only Knows
Favorite Character: My top 3 favorite characters are the ones I think are closest to me in personality, so I'll put those here: Houtarou Oreki, Keima Katsuragi, Nana Mizuho
Anything else worth mentioning?: I just ate tacos.

Display Name/nickname you want: Simdoggy

Link to anime/manga list: I don't actually have an online list of what I've watched/read

Favorite Anime: To Aru Kagaku No Railgun, RWBY, Madoka Magica and Guilty Crown are my current favourites

Favorite Manga: Freezing

Favorite Character: Accelerator from Index/Railgun and Miki Sayaka from Madoka Magica

Anything else worth mentioning?: I prefer anime to manga, though I do read some manga, and I also enjoy reading the light novels of some of the series I've watched. I also prefer to watch subs rather than dubs.

Hai, didn't know this existed. Time to fill in the application...

Display Name/nickname you want: Michiru-sama/Danna

Link to anime/manga list: http://anilist.co/an...st/7505/Shitagi Not exactly completely up-to-date list, but it works better than myanimelist one.

Favorite Anime: Baccano! Kara no Kyoukai comes close.

Favorite Manga: Molester Man. Genshiken and Love Hina comes close.

Favorite Character: Hm, pretty damn hard to decide....er...I guess, my perpetual waifu, Nagato Yuki? Maybe Yamada from Working!!

Anything else worth mentioning?: I like fishing. I wish I liked fishing. Never actually tried fishing before, but it's an ongoing joke with me, so yep, gonna mention it. Also, I have a strange fondness for ponytals, seriously. Pretty much every girl looks better with a ponytail in my opinion, except Bakemonogatari's Senjougahara, I like her short-hair version more.

Display Name/nickname you want: Yu Yu

Link to anime/manga list (Only applies if you have an online list such as Myanimelist or Anilist and would like to share, because quite frankly, it would be a hassle to keep updating this front post): http://www.anime-pla...manNote13/anime

Favorite Anime: Code Geass

Favorite Manga: Death Note

Favorite Character: Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) or Ninth (Future Diary)

Anything else worth mentioning?: N/A

Display Name/nickname you want: Toshino Kyoko, but there's also Hina

Link to anime/manga list: http://myanimelist.n...st/Bidoofmydoof Here's a very outdated list

Favorite Anime: Gosick, NHK ni Youkoso!, Shiki, Serial Experiment Lain

Favorite Manga: Pandora Hearts, Kanaete Aizen

Favorite Character: Victorique, Ichimaru Gin, Sunako Kirishiki, Charles zi Britannia's warm, loving smile

Anything else worth mentioning?: Don't call me a shameful fujoshi, please.

Display Name/nickname you want: Kami Remo will do

Link to anime/manga list: (Only applies if you have an online list such as Myanimelist or Anilist and would like to share, because quite frankly, it would be a hassle to keep updating this front post): I haven't updated it in a while, like since back when SAO was airing

Favorite Anime: Ghost in the Shell (only recently finished SAC/2ndGig and the movies so this is definitely biased). I also loved Daily Lives of High School Boys because it's so damn funny

Favorite Manga: Liar Game/Berserk/One Piece/Medaka box (I have a really big bias to what I've read recently too xD)

Favorite Character: Ajimu from Medaka Box, because she rapes the Fourth Wall

Anything else worth mentioning?: I loves me the anime, but I generally avoid slice of life stuff. But I'm not averse to trying it out if I hear it's really good.

Display Name/nickname you want: Barakiel21, Barakiel for short

Link to anime/manga list: http://myanimelist.n...list/Barakiel21

Favorite Anime: Fate/Zero

Favorite Manga: Never read any  :P

Favorite Character: Lelouch Lamperouge/Vi Brittania/Zero

Anything else worth mentioning?: Big fan of VNs, if that's applicable  :)

Display Name/nickname you want: CDDRodrigo

Link to anime/manga list: http://myanimelist.n...list/CDDRodrigo

Favorite Anime: One Piece

Favorite Manga: Shingeki no Kyojin

Favorite Character: Noel Vermillion

Anything else worth mentioning?: I watch pretty much everything except yaoi.

Neph

Favorite Anime: Does favorite imply one

Favorite Manga: dun read manga

Favorite Character: Accelerator probably from To Aru series.

Anything else worth mentioning?: Oranges taste good

Display Name/nickname you want: Syo Kurusu

Favorite Anime: Uta no Prince sama (in my weeabo days)

Favorite Manga: Yotsuba (in my weeabo days)

Favorite Character: Hiroomi Nase

Anything else worth mentioning?: I'm a noob singer, utau user, and voice actor lo

Display Name/nickname you want: Agro
Link to anime/manga list: I should really make one of these.
Favorite Anime: Shin Sekai Yori
Favorite Manga: Haikyuu!!
Favorite Character: Tsukishima Kei

Anything else worth mentioning?: I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the provided information. l[/spoiler]

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anything else worth mentioning?: I judge people based on their taste in cartoons.

So... what's everyone's favourite show this fall season?

Display Name/nickname you want: Thar

Link to anime/manga list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/tuffguy1992

Favorite Anime: Death Note

Favorite Manga: I don't read manga.

Favorite Character: Ladd Russo (Baccano!)

Anything else worth mentioning?: I hate streaming on websites, which makes Netflix, Hulu, and Crunchyroll my best friends. I'm a sucker for yandere, and I think Gundams are boring. Don't judge me.

[quote]I judge people based on their taste in cartoons.[/quote]

inb4judge

[quote]So... what's everyone's favourite show this fall season?[/quote]

Definitely Kill la Kill. I can understand why some people don't like it, but it's just charming in its own way.

Display Name/nickname you want: Thar
Link to anime/manga list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/tuffguy1992
Favorite Anime: Death Note
Favorite Manga: I don't read manga.
Favorite Character: Ladd Russo (Baccano!)
Anything else worth mentioning?: I hate streaming on websites, which makes Netflix, Hulu, and Crunchyroll my best friends. I'm a sucker for yandere, and I think Gundams are boring. Don't judge me.

Only answer what applies to you.

Just kidding. Guess answering like that kind of does apply to people who don't read manga. Accepted.

and I think Gundams are boring.

You're not the only one. Don't judge me.

Link to anime/manga list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AixDivadis
Anything else worth mentioning?: I judge people based on their taste in cartoons.

So... what's everyone's favourite show this fall season?

Accepted.

Also, I must have radically different tastes than most people. Aikatsu! 2. But if not sequels then a toss up between Non Non Biyori and Nagi no Asukara.

Glad to see you made this club. I really should have asked you to a long time ago. And sorry I just not noticed you made this.

Link to anime/manga list: I'll make one eventually. I swear. I actually have some free time.

Glad to see you made this club. I really should have asked you to a long time ago. And sorry I just not noticed you made this.

Accepted.

I know I'm not actually watching anime right now, more listening to music atm, but Ixion Saga has some pretty funny songs. Also, I'm reminded of some non-anime songs I kind of want to listen to but for some reason I just can't care enough to do so.

Oh, and I wasn't just listening to music, but I wasn't watching anime either. Besides some random stuff, I was mostly reading manga, and let me tell you... I may want to wait a few chapters before reading more Hayate again, that was just... glorious. Also, I'm surprised at how short it took me to finish my first secret Santa anime this ear.

Should I consider the existence of this place and Desu joining it that Anime Nation is forever no longer a thing?

Well, it was inactive for 2 months so even if it could get back up again, it wouldn't really be any more active than this, so I figure a fresh start would be nice. So yeah.

OABQ0.jpg/OABQ0.jpg

Favorite Character: My top 3 favorite characters are the ones I think are closest to me in personality, so I'll put those here: Houtarou Oreki, Keima Katsuragi, Nana Mizuho

OABQ0.jpg/OABQ0.jpg

Will you be active?:

Let's hope. Okay fine, accepted. I think I want to watch some anime at some point today.

Go ahead. *hands laptop*

EDIT: I apologize for a spam post (though there were more than 2 words in it, I meant the last 2 as an action, so it was really just 2 words) but I thought you wanted a response as soon as possible. If you wish to warn me I will accept the punishment. (there won't be that much activity in 24 hours, so oh well)

Display Name/nickname you want: D.A. or Sightless is fine

Link to anime/manga list: I don't have a anime one cause it's not worth my time

Favorite Anime: I'll just say Baccano!

Favorite Manga: Hard to say, ATM either Suicide Island or (One Vs.) Onepunch-Man

Favorite Character: To hard to choose from

Anything else worth mentioning?: Umm.........I'm really not a fan of anime?

Go ahead. *hands laptop*

EDIT: I apologize for a spam post (though there were more than 2 words in it, I meant the last 2 as an action, so it was really just 2 words) but I thought you wanted a response as soon as possible. If you wish to warn me I will accept the punishment. (there won't be that much activity in 24 hours, so oh well)

Well that's not what I meant but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow after how things turned out.

I mean I will still watch more, but just what I got from my secret santa thing. So idk okay. But don't you want to discuss anything, since you joined?

Display Name/nickname you want: D.A. or Sightless is fine

Link to anime/manga list: I don't have a anime one cause it's not worth my time

Favorite Anime: I'll just say Baccano!

Favorite Manga: Hard to say, ATM either Suicide Island or (One Vs.) Onepunch-Man

Favorite Character: To hard to choose from

Anything else worth mentioning?: Umm.........I'm really not a fan of anime?

Yeah, not sure I can accept that, even though the place isn't very active anyway. The way I see it, you'll either not be posting often (I mean, as often as others may) or somehow end up making the club even less active than it already is. The force driving this club stems from the last few clubs like this only ever very rarely talked about manga, hence the name, so I figure that, like me, people that would want to join would want to talk about anime more. 

I'll discuss Nana-san.

Nana-san is very pretty and I like like her. I want her to be my waifu. <3

Oh, anime. Hmm... I can't even they won't make Hidan no Aria season 2.

[spoiler=Hidan no Aria light novels]Yo, Kinji and his onii-san's fight against Sherlock Holmes was sooo pro bro cool.[/spoiler]

wt

Why did I look in there

I can't even as well.

STOP THE PRESSES AIKATSU MUST WATCH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE. Why did I just look it was there 4 hours ago.

wt

Why did I look in there

I can't even as well.

STOP THE PRESSES AIKATSU MUST WATCH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE. Why did I just look it was there 4 hours ago.

I don't know, it was spoilered for a reason.

Awesome.

I bet the only anime songs I'll have downloaded this season will be Galilei Donna's OP, Kyoukai no Kanata's ED (even though the OP is great, too, it's not EPIC) and Nagi no Asukara and Freezing Vibration's OP and ED.

I shouldn't download them because that's not legal... but they're awesome songs.

Log Horizon looks too much like SOA, but that's just a first impression. I might binge that to see how it differs, but I'll have to see if my Friday off will end up completely open to binge the whole thing in one day if I end up liking it.

Other than that, I'm currently watching Tara Tara, my Secret Santa anime. I'm not gonna lie, it's not the BEST anime I've seen, but it does give me some feels. It's another school-setted show, which makes it a bit conformed to where an ignorant person would lose interest, but I like it so far.

Archived