Pokémon - Gotta Create 'em All (Ongoing)

The Dean of Deans

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like these cards?

• They're the best!
    • They're pretty good!
    • Meh.
    • They're not that great, needs work.
    • They're terrible. PLEASE STAHP
  2. 2. Which of these three types would you like to see finished next?

• Ground
    • Poison
    • Rock

Hey y'all! The Grass-types are done, and let me just say that posting all 90 of them sure was time-consuming... SO YOU BETTER LIKE THEM

Nah, I enjoy this. But we're up to 7/18 types, not at all a feat to sneeze at. Furthermore, since I've just completed the first semester of my senior year, I have much more time to make these cards. So I really would appreciate any feedback and any sorts of criticisms you guys have for me!

On to business - the poll's been updated with some new types, which I'll leave open for discussion for quite some time. That'll be because I'll be doing Normal-types next, since it took the lead in the poll while I was doing the Grass-types. Which means it'll be a while until I post them, since Normal-types are the second most populous type of them all. I might be working for quite a while, but I'm willing to go through it for you guys! WISH ME LUCK!

I just checked your Gen 1 Grass Pokemons, and I found one problem, its that "If your opponent control no monster with Toxic Counter; Destroy this card." Lets resume this, lets say u summon Weepinbell and no monster have Toxic Counter, u tributed 1 so you are in (-1) then Weepinbell got destroyed so its (-2). I am not sure do you want monsters to go in Grave or want to fix that with this "During your opponent's Standby Phase, If your opponent control no monster with Toxic Counter; Destroy this card. " this thing will let it live. Rest of the cards are good to go, although Gloom is experiancing same problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I've been so slow updating! This and that has been happening IRL, and I know that I've been keeping you all waiting for those Normal-types. Do not fret; they are in the making and I have no intention of stopping. I'm currently up to the Generation IV Normal-types, as making them has taken more time than I had anticipated. I apologize for the wait, and I'll try to get them done by next week. Hopefully!

Excellent work so far.

Thank God who've decided to find good art work instead of screenshots. Good OCG is what I look for as well.

...However, are you truly determined to give EVERY Pokemon a card before giving up on this?

I've seen dozens.....maybe hundreds of members here quitting before finishing anything here...

Excellent work so far.

Thank God who've decided to find good art work instead of screenshots. Good OCG is what I look for as well.

...However, are you truly determined to give EVERY Pokemon a card before giving up on this?

I've seen dozens.....maybe hundreds of members here quitting before finishing anything here...

Heheh, that's the plan! All of them! And I plan on including some Spell and Trap Card support as well, so this will indeed be a long-term project. I really want to be able to complete this project to its entirety. In any case, thanks for the kind words!

Normal-types are finished, in terms of creating all the cards; now comes the irksome part, which is posting all 99 of them (yes, 99 cards!). It'll be pretty time-consuming, but I'd expect them to be up maybe tomorrow night, or the afternoon after. Also, I see that Ghost-types have won in a massive landslide...so, I suppose I'll be doing the Ghost-types next!

[spoiler='General Changes']11/24/13: Fairy-types have been added!

11-30-13: Changed the general format! One thread will contain all of my Pokémon creations from here on out!
11-30-13: Added a poll! Which Pokémon type would you like to see next? Go check it out! Also, if you have any general likes/dislikes, go vote on that poll as well!
12-10-13: Dark-types have been added!
12-10-13: The poll has been updated with new types!
12-15-13: Electric-types have been added!
12-24-13: Fighting-types have been added, and the poll has been updated with new types!
12-25-13: Merry Christmas~! Your present: Ice-types have been added!
1-10-14: Steel-types have been added, and the poll has been updated with a new type!

1-25-14: Grass-types have been added, and the poll has been updated with new types![/spoiler]

Hey everyone! Since I have waaay too much free time and really love Pokémon, I'm going to try and create every Pokémon in Yu-Gi-Oh form, and also to create a whole slew of Spell/Trap support. With the release of Gen VI's X and Y just a month and a half ago, I figured I should pay homage to my favorite series. I tried this project before, and unfortunately I got too busy to continue, and also I was terrible at PSCT then...but I'm coming to make a comeback! Of course, it's going to be a long journey, what with the 721 total Pokémon, not including Mega Evolutions, and I think it's high time that it gets done. Now then, with the introduction out of the way...

Before I get to the cards, I want to say outright that if anyone has any constructive criticism or comments, I'll be more than happy to take them into account. This is an evolving series, after all! (pardon the terrible pun) In any case, I'll be more than happy to implement any suggestions that work. Even now, I'm still learning when it comes to PSCT, so if there's any glaring issues, please point them out and I'll fix them as quickly as possible!

Monsters

I've sorted the "Pokémon" monsters by type. No, not by monster type, but by their in-game type (Bug, Dark, etc.) Listed below are all the types I have completed so far.

[spoiler='Dark-types'][spoiler='History Log of Changes']12-10-13: Uploaded the Dark-types! I hope you enjoy them!

12-11-13: Poochyena's effect changed

>>> Before: [...]Special Summon 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand[...]

>>> After: [...]Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand[...]

12-11-13: Shiftry's stats changed

>>> Before: 2900/2000

>>> After: 2600/2000

12-11-13: Sableye's effect changed

>>> Before: [...]Special Summon 2 Level 6 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard[...]

>>> After: [...]Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard[...]

12-11-13: Carvanha's effect and stats changed

>>> Before: 1800/400, [...]If your opponent controls no Spell/Trap Cards[...]

>>> After: 1600/400, [...]If your opponent controls 2 or more face-up Spell/Trap Cards[...]

12-11-13: Sharpedo's effect changed

>>> Before: [...]While you control other WATER or DARK "Pokemon" monsters[...]

>>> After: [...]While you control no other monsters[...]

12-11-13: Added "You can only activate this effect of [CARDNAME] once per turn" to Crawdaunt's effect.

12-11-13: Absol's effect changed

>>> Before: [...]If this card would be destroyed: you can banish 1[...]

>>> After: [...]If this card would be destroyed: banish 1[...]

>>> Before: [...]When this card is destroyed by a card effect: destroy all cards on the field.

>>> After: [...]When this card is destroyed by a card effect: destroy all monsters on the field.

12-14-13: Sneasel's effect changed

>>> Before: [...]you control is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card[...]

>>> After: [...]you control is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card[...]

>>> Removed: [...]and if you do, negate the activation of that Spell or Trap Card, and destroy it.

12-15-13: Added an exception clause to Sableye's effect

1-10-14: Inkay, Malamar, and Yveltal's card art has been swapped out for the official card art.

1-25-14: Updated higher-resolution images for Greninja, Inkay, and Malamar.

1-25-14: Added Krokorok, Krookodile, and Scraggy because I somehow completely missed them before. DERP[/spoiler]

Dark-types are interesting, in the sense that they use heavy offenses and have relatively poor defenses, yet use a lot of moves that aren't particularly offensively inclined. Setting aside the obvious powerful Dark moves like Crunch, Night Slash, and Dark Pulse, there are a number of Dark-type moves that employ tricky strategies, such as Foul Play, Punishment, Taunt, and Switcheroo. I decided to employ this as a strategy here, making use of an opponent's actions to gain an advantage. As such, a player would have to tread carefully to properly deal with a team full of Dark-types. With that said, here's a list of all Dark-types seen thus far:

[spoiler='Generation I'][spoiler='Mega Gyarados']r4BhJoP.jpg

3 Level 8 "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Gyarados, the Atrocious Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. Once per turn: you can detach any number of Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon an equal number of WATER "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard. When this card leaves the field: destroy all cards on the field. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation II'][spoiler='Umbreon']usRHVwY.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon" and 1 DARK monster on your field or from your hand to the Graveyard. When a DARK monster attacks or is attacked: you can target 1 Set card your opponent controls; return it to their hand. Your opponent cannot activate the target in response to this card's effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Murkrow']fU12cdM.jpg

When a DARK "Pokemon" monster is destroyed by the effect of an opponent's Trap Card: you can pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position, and if you do, add 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a DARK monster.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sneasel']2m1gV3q.jpg

When a DARK "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Houndour']tNOEzyD.jpg

Once per turn, when a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by an opponent's monster's effect: you can discard this card from your hand; Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK or FIRE "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard (except for "Houndour, the Dark Pokemon"), and then inflict 500 damage to your opponent.[/spoiler][spoiler='Houndoom']bQEZU4j.jpg

When your opponent's monster declares a direct attack: you can banish 3 DARK or FIRE "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. During the turn this card is Summoned: your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Houndoom']1Tn6Ww1.jpg

2 Level 7 "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Houndoom, the Dark Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. During either player's turn, when a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by an opponent's monster's effect: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target that monster; banish it, and if you do, banish all cards with that name in its controller's hand and Deck. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Tyranitar']SrcBEfU.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon or Set. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a "Pokemon" monster you control would be destroyed by battle or by a card effect: that monster is not destroyed by that battle or card effect. When this effect is activated: you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy that target, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that card's ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Tyranitar']ZfXR9QE.jpg

2 Level 10 "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Tyranitar, the Armor Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Summoned: you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls: destroy that target, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. The activation of this effect cannot be negated. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this turn, each time your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, immediately draw 1 card. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation III'][spoiler='Poochyena']TAWoyao.jpg

When this card is Flip Summoned: return this card to your hand, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand. Its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mightyena']sta3nPr.jpg

Control of this face-up card cannot switch. When this card is discarded by a card effect: destroy 2 face-up cards on the field. If this effect was discarded by an opponent's card effect, the activation of this effect cannot be negated. You must control no "Pokemon" monsters to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Mightyena, the Bite Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Nuzleaf']3m1iQkf.jpg

When you take Battle or Effect Damage: you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. Any Battle Damage you would take in battles involving Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters you control is inflicted to your opponent instead. When this card is destroyed by battle: you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position, except "Nuzleaf, the Wily Pokemon."[/spoiler][spoiler='Shiftry']2CS8eDd.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Nuzleaf, the Wily Pokemon" and 1 "Leaf Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards. During either player's turn, when you would take Battle Damage or Effect Damage: you can banish 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard and send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard; your opponent takes the damage instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sableye']g1TgaTw.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card attacks or is attacked, after damage calculation: add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can discard 2 cards and Tribute this card; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard, except "Sableye, the Darkness Pokemon". Their effects are negated. You can only use 1 "Sableye, the Darkness Pokemon" effect per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Carvanha']AgkSlRJ.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when a WATER "Pokemon" monster is destroyed by a card effect. When this card destroys a monster by battle: inflict 600 damage to your opponent. If your opponent controls 2 or more face-up Spell or Trap Cards: this card can attack your opponent directly.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sharpedo']wnzudzF.jpg

When a Level 4 or lower WATER or DARK "Pokemon" monster is destroyed by a card effect: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. While you control no other monsters: this card can attack twice per Battle Phase this turn, but if you do, this card switches to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cacturne']OjGgyP1.jpg

Once per turn, when this card is selected as an attack target: negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. During your opponent's Battle Phase: you can discard 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand; destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.[/spoiler][spoiler='Crawdaunt']51jjwJk.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by destroying all "Pokemon" monsters you control (min. 1). This card gains 800 ATK for each monster destroyed in this way. When this card attacks or is attacked: you can banish 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard: double this card's ATK until the end of the Battle Phase. You can only activate this effect of "Crawdaunt, the Rogue Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Absol']QApuBxz.jpg

If there are 5 or more DARK "Pokemon" monsters in your Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK for each DARK "Pokemon" monster currently in your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed: you can banish 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard instead. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: destroy all monsters on the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Absol']ezQRvnO.jpg

2 Level 8 DARK "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Absol, the Disaster Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. While this card has Xyz Material: this card cannot be targeted by card effects. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation of an opponent's Spell, Trap, or monster's effect, and if you do, double this card's original ATK until your next End Phase, also destroy that card. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation IV'][spoiler='Honchkrow']DgL1kuy.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Murkrow, the Darkness Pokemon" and 1 "Dusk Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: you can Special Summon any number of Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard, but their effects are negated, and they are destroyed at the End Phase. While you control other DARK "Pokemon" monsters: this card cannot be selected as the target of a card's effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Stunky']Yxm75O7.jpg

While you control this face-up card: your opponent cannot target "Pokemon" monsters you control for attacks, unless the attacking monster has no Toxic Counters. When this card leaves the field, target 1 monster with Toxic Counters on it: place 1 Toxic Counter on it. A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF for each one and cannot activate its effects. A monster whose ATK and DEF are lowered to 0 due to the effect of a Toxic Counter is destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Skuntank']nHPU1Tl.jpg

When this card would be destroyed by battle or by a card effect: place 1 Toxic Counter on an opponent's monster instead. If there are no monsters on your opponent's side of the field: destroy this card. A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF for each one and cannot activate its effects. A monster whose ATK and DEF are lowered to 0 due to the effect of a Toxic Counter is destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Spiritomb']COAqBtu.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing all DARK monsters on your field and in your Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF become the number of banished DARK monsters x 300. While you control this face-up card: you do not need to use a Ritual Spell Card to Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster (the appropriate number of Tributes must still be made). When this card is destroyed: you can return all banished DARK monsters to their respective owners' Decks, then draw 2 cards.[/spoiler][spoiler='Drapion']j2F4zci.jpg

When a monster would be destroyed by a Toxic Counter's effect: banish it instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When a monster you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect: you can place 2 Toxic Counters on two monsters your opponent controls. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster with Toxic Counters: they take 600 damage for each monster they control with Toxic Counters. A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF for each one and cannot activate its effects. A monster whose ATK and DEF are lowered to 0 due to the effect of a Toxic Counter is destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Weavile']4JGuXuX.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokemon" and 1 "Razor Claw" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. During the Battle Phase, if a DARK "Pokemon" monster you control was destroyed by an opponent's Spell or Trap Card: this card gains an additional attack during this turn's Battle Phase. You can only gain this effect of "Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Darkrai']fSout4P.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Synchro Summoned: switch all non-DARK monsters to face-down Defense Position, and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each monster flipped face-down. While this card is on the field: monsters cannot be Flip Summoned. Once per turn: you can target 1 face-down monster your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, this card gains 300 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Arceus-Dark']8I2qu1o.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner equipped with "Dread Plate" + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

Can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned: select up to 2 DARK monsters you control: when either of those cards are destroyed, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. Once per turn, when a DARK monster is Normal or Special Summoned: you can target that monster; that target is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards, and cannot be destroyed by your opponent's monster's effects, until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Arceus" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation V'][spoiler='Purrloin']Rqz7dhw.jpg

When this card is Summoned: switch the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Liepard']5bBVlxb.jpg

When this card is Summoned: switch the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on the field, then destroy all monsters on the field whose ATK was lowered by this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sandile']EHbMHJo.jpg

Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: destroy a monster your opponent controls whose ATK is higher than this card's ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Krokorok']dXZl3w3.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by battle. If you do: all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK. Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: target 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy both targets.[/spoiler][spoiler='Krookodile']RqHf6IB.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when all "Pokemon" monsters you control are destroyed by a card effect (simultaneously). If you do: all monsters your opponent controls lose 1000 ATK. Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: target 1 monster you control and up to 2 monsters your opponent controls; destroy both targets.[/spoiler][spoiler='Scraggy']F3Nj4XG.jpg

During the Battle Phase: if an opponent's Spell or Trap Card was activated this turn, this card's original ATK becomes 2400, until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Scrafty']U6suVOL.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. If an opponent's Spell or Trap Card activated during this turn: all Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monsters you control can attack your opponent directly this turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Zorua']Pr5ItPh.jpg

When this card is Summoned (except by this card's own effect): reveal the bottom card of your Deck. If it is a Level 4 or lower monster: Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position and send this card to the Graveyard. Otherwise: place that card at the bottom of the Deck. When the Special Summoned monster is destroyed: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Zoroark']cgnubRT.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can banish the top card of your Deck face-down. Once per turn: this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card's effects. When this card is targeted by a card effect: you can reveal 1 of your face-down banished cards; if that card is a "Pokemon" monster, negate the activation of that card and destroy it, then place the banished card at the top of your Deck.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pawniard']zbwdwa3.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- When a DARK monster attacks or is attacked: Special Summon 1 "Bisharp, the Sword Blade Pokemon" from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bisharp']Nwnoqgl.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned by a DARK "Pokemon" monster's effect: you can destroy 1 face-up card for each DARK "Pokemon" monster you control, besides this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Vullaby']s42KSxB.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: target 1 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; equip this card with that target, and if you do, this card gains 500 DEF. If this card would be destroyed by battle: you can send a card equipped to this card to the Graveyard instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mandibuzz']hxYbRRE.jpg

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: you can target 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can banish a card equipped to this card; negate the activation of a card's effect, and destroy that card. When a card equipped to this card is sent to the Graveyard (except during the Damage Step): you can target 1 different DARK monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Deino']F7q9rZe.jpg

When this card is Summoned: shuffle the Set Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's field to random Spell/Trap Card Zones. Your opponent cannot look at their face-down Spell and Trap Cards. When your opponent activates a face-down Spell/Trap, and the card's activation timing is incorrect: this card gains 1000 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Zweilous']59fY2bQ.jpg

This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card battles: select two attack targets (if possible), then flip a coin. If heads: this card attacks the first attack target. If tails: this card attacks the second attack target. When this card attacks: your opponent cannot activate card's effects until the End Phase of this turn. If this card is destroyed by battle: Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Hydreigon']VtQp1jM.jpg

Requires 3 Tributes to be Normal Summoned/Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned. During your Battle Phase only, if your opponent controls 3 or more monsters, and you only control this face-up monster: you can decrease this card's ATK by 900 until the End Phase; this card can attack three times during this turn's Battle Phase. When this cad attacks: your opponent cannot activate card's effects until the End Phase of this turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation VI'][spoiler='Greninja']ufkSHJa.jpg

When exactly 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster is selected as the target of an opponent's card's effect: you can return all monsters you control to your hand; Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. While you control this card: your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards during your turn. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: your opponent cannot activate monster's effects during your turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pangoro']YxuyctB.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by destroying 1 DARK Beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster you control. When this card is Summoned: this card gains 300 ATK for each DARK "Pokemon" monster you control, besides this card. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed: you can pay 800 Life Points; all "Pokemon" monsters you control gain 800 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Inkay']djBdVc7.jpg

When your opponent adds a card to their hand by a card effect: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, also shuffle the card they added to their hand into the Deck. Once per turn: you can flip your opponent's Deck upside down. When this card leaves the field: flip your opponent's Deck right-side up.[/spoiler][spoiler='Malamar']ULnlG4y.jpg

You can Tribute 2 monsters your opponent controls; Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field. You cannot Normal Summon or Set during the turn this effect is activated. Any changes to a monster's ATK and DEF are reversed. During the End Phase: both players place 1 card in their respective Graveyards at the top of their respective Decks, and if they do, the controllwer of this card must flip their Deck upside down. When this card leaves the field: both player's Decks are flipped right-side up.[/spoiler][spoiler='Yveltal']m4SAkru.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

Must first be Summoned by Synchro Summon. This card cannot attack during the turn this card is Summoned. When this card is Synchro Summoned: destroy all cards on the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can destroy all cards on the field. If 7 or more cards were destroyed by either of this card's effects: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but its effects are negated until your opponent's next End Phase.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Electric-types'][spoiler='History Log of Changes']12-15-13: Uploaded the Electric-types! I hope you enjoy them!

12-19-13: Mareep's effect changed

>>> Before: [,,,]you can Special Summon 3 "Wool Token #1[...]

>>> After: [...]you can Special Summon 2 "Wool Token #1[...]

>>> Similar changes were made to Flaaffy's effect

12-19-13: Ampharos's effect changed

>>> The Special Summon effect only Special Summons from the hand, NOT the hand or Graveyard.

1-10-14: Helioptile and Dedenne's card art has been swapped out for the official card art.[/spoiler]

Electric-types bring but one thing to mind in the game to me: paralysis. Probably the most annoying status affliction besides sleep, despite the fact that paralysis is only supposed to render you incapable of moving 25% of the time, it seems to happen all the time. The focus around these Electric-types, thus, is around preventing your opponent from acting as much as they could, either by removing the ability to conduct certain turn phases, or preventing them from attacking, or even keeping them from Summoning. Like so, Electric-types are very annoying to deal with. With that said, here's a list of all Electric-type Pokémon seen thus far:

[spoiler='Generation I'][spoiler='Pikachu']NppUtxM.jpg

When you Normal Summon a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was Special Summoned in this way: this card gains 500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Raichu']y0i2jwI.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon" and 1 "Thunderstone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. You can discard 1 Thunder-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand; your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase next turn. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.[/spoiler][spoiler='Magnemite']WDLgXJ0.jpg

If you control a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, your opponent cannot Synchro Summon during their next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Magneton']Os4Y5rw.jpg

"Magnemite, the Magnet Pokemon" + 2 Machine-Type monsters

Must first be Summoned by Fusion Summon. Once per turn: you can target 1 Tuner Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and is sent to the Graveyard: it becomes the End Phase of the current turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Voltorb']HzUed6L.jpg

FLIP: Destroy one card on the field, then it becomes the End Phase of the current turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Electrode']B82sL5y.jpg

FLIP: Destroy 2 cards on both players' fields, then it becomes the End Phase of the current turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Electabuzz']IVhhJZw.jpg

You can discard 1 "Pokemon" monster; Special Summon this card from your hand. While you control this card: your opponent skips their Standby Phase. When this card is sent from your field to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Thunder-Type "Pokemon" monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck. This card gains 300 ATK for each Thunder-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Jolteon']vBtNFMb.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon" and 1 "Thunderstone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card destroys a monster by battle: your opponent cannot Special Summon during their next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Zapdos']euE3zY7.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Thunder-Type monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can target up to two Spell or Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field; destroy that target(s). While this card is face-up on your side of the field: your opponent cannot Set Spell or Trap Cards. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can discard 1 card from your hand; negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card and destroy it.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation II'][spoiler='Chinchou']jCjddnK.jpg

While you control this card: your opponent skips their Standby Phases. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Pokemon" monster from your hand, and if you do, your opponent skips their next Battle Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lanturn']HCg0Hrw.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned: your opponent must reveal their hand, and when they do, you can target 1 card in their hand; discard that card. While you control this card: your opponent skips their Main Phase 1. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster from your hand, and if you do, your opponent skips their next Battle Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pichu']qUAuuiT.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. Once per turn: inflict 400 damage to both players, and if you do, neither player can conduct their next Battle Phases.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mareep']sPnSSWH.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 3 "Wool Token #1" to your side of the field (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be used as Tributes or as Synchro Material Monsters. While you control a "Wool Token #1": your opponent cannot draw cards, except during the Draw Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Flaaffy']FggMyUS.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 3 "Wool Token #2" to your side of the field (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 2000) in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be used as Tributes or as Synchro Material Monsters. While you control a "Wool Token #2", your opponent cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand, except during the Draw Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Ampharos']rAoLmiT.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by destroying all "Wool Token #1" and "Wool Token #2" on the field. Then, you can Special Summon a number of Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type "Pokemon" monsters from your hand or Graveyard, up to the number of "Wool Token #1" destroyed, and Special Summon a number of Level 5 or higher Thunder-Type "Pokemon" monsters from your hand or Graveyard, up to the number of "Wool Token #2" destroyed. Then, it becomes the End Phase of the turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Ampharos']idLllax.jpg

3 Level 8 LIGHT "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Ampharos, the Light Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. While this card has Xyz Material: your opponent cannot add cards to their hand except by drawing them. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Elekid']JUj8CFO.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. If this card inflicts Battle Damage: your opponent cannot Normal Summon during their next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Raikou']dDzlmkz.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Thunder-Type monster(s)

When this card is Summoned: destroy all face-up Spell Cards your opponent controls, and your opponent must discard all Spell Cards in their hand. For each card destroyed OR discarded by this effect, this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. If this card destroys a monster by battle, your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards during their next turn, and the activation of your Spell Cards cannot be negated, until your opponent's next End Phase.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation III'][spoiler='Electrike']Esdiru0.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: your opponent's monsters cannot declare an attack during your opponent's next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Manectric']BnMiTCt.jpg

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to the opponent: place one Charge Counter on this card (max 3). For each Charge Counter on this card, increase this card’s ATK by 200 and decrease its DEF by 200. Once per turn: you can remove Charge Counters from this card; activate the appropriate effect:
- Remove 1: Your opponent skips their next Standby Phase.
- Remove 2: Your opponent skips their next Battle Phase.

- Remove 3: Your opponent skips their next Draw Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Manectric']DZzY1js.jpg

3 Level 7 LIGHT "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Manectric, the Discharge Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, your opponent cannot activate Spell, Trap, or monster effects until the End Phase of this turn. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; until your opponent's next End Phase, your opponent cannot activate the effects of the target(s). Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Plusle']JgmFmfG.jpg

If this card and "Minun, the Cheering Pokemon" are face-up on your side of the field: all monsters on your side of the field gain 800 ATK. If a monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as a Synchro Material Monster: it gains 800 ATK and is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Trap Cards.[/spoiler][spoiler='Minun']Zk7Iqky.jpg

If this card and "Plusle, the Cheering Pokemon" are face-up on your side of the field: all monsters on your side of the field gain 800 DEF. If a monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as a Synchro Material Monster: it gains 800 DEF and is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation IV'][spoiler='Shinx']P3kyUaq.jpg

While this card is face-up on your side of the field: your opponent cannot Set cards. Monsters that are already Set at the time of this card’s Summon are flipped face-up (Flip Effects are not activated). While this card is face-up on your side of the field: Spell and Trap Cards that were Set at the time of this card's Summon cannot be activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Luxio']RwtQXly.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Set card on your side of the field to the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on your side of the field: your opponent cannot Set cards, and Set Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: target one Thunder-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard with 1000 ATK or less; Special Summon that target. The Special Summoned monster cannot be used as a Tribute.[/spoiler][spoiler='Luxray']p1qni3N.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When this card is Summoned: your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards. While this card is face-up on your side of the field: your opponent cannot Set cards or activate Set Spell or Trap Cards. Once per turn: you can target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your hand. Its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pachirisu']ybD179V.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. You can only Normal Summon this card while you control no monsters. You can Tribute this card; send all cards you control to the Graveyard, and if you do, skip your opponent's next turn. You cannot Summon monsters during the turn this effect is activated, except for LIGHT "Pokemon" monsters.[/spoiler][spoiler='Magnezone']xQb77JH.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing a "Magneton, the Magnet Pokemon" you control. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Tuner Monsters in your Graveyard X 800. Once per turn: you can send 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. During your opponent's turn: you can banish 2 Tuner Monsters from your Graveyard; your opponent cannot Special Summon during this turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Electivire']yUkaZLN.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Electabuzz, the Electric Pokemon" and 1 "Electirizer" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Once per turn: you can banish 1 LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; this card gains 400 ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. If this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card; you can banish 1 LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; negate the activation of that Spell or Trap Card and destroy it, and if you do, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until this turn's End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Normal)']fMktxXs.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Pokemon" monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Fan)']bk285s8.jpg

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon" + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your End Phase: you can banish 1 LIGHT or WIND "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; your opponent cannot Summon more than 3 times next turn. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Rotom" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Frost)']ReYJzK3.jpg

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon" + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your End Phase: you can banish 1 LIGHT or DARK "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; next turn, your opponent cannot target monsters you control as the target of an effect. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Rotom" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Heat)']yx3Brs2.jpg

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon" + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your End Phase: you can banish 1 LIGHT or FIRE "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; next turn, when your opponent declares an attack, your opponent will lose 700 Life Points. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Rotom" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Mow)']0toEvKr.jpg

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon" + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your End Phase: you can banish 1 LIGHT or EARTH "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards next turn. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Rotom" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Wash)']q8txmFE.jpg

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon" + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your End Phase: you can banish 1 LIGHT or WATER "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; next turn, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Rotom" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Arceus-Electric']iS2JqIS.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner equipped with "Zap Plate" + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

Can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned: Special Summon 1 LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, negate the effects of all cards your opponent controls. During either player's turn: you can banish 1 "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; your opponent cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand (except during the Draw Phase), and cannot Special Summon monsters, except during their Main Phase. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Arceus" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation V'][spoiler='Blitzle']LHu8oqV.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can discard 1 card; your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Zebstrika']7DYfpe5.jpg

If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, when this card declares an attack: you can send 1 LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target. You can only activate this effect of "Zebstrika, the Thunderbolt Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Emolga']QVNS4Au.jpg

This card cannot be targeted by card effects. This card cannot be selected as an attack target, but if this card is the only monster you control, your opponent can attack you directly.[/spoiler][spoiler='Joltik']0PC4gva.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can target 1 monster on the field; equip this card to that target. A LIGHT monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed by other monsters' effects. A non-LIGHT monster equipped with this card loses 500 ATK and its effects are negated, and it cannot declare an attack. When the equipped monster would be destroyed: destroy this card instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Galvantula']uKfBLoS.jpg

Once per turn: you can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your hand and Graveyard; draw 2 cards and reveal them to your opponent. If either of them are "Pokemon" monsters, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards next turn. If both of them are "Pokemon" monsters, your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Set next turn. If neither of them are "Pokemon" monsters: destroy this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Tynamo']MTkh4cX.jpg

If you control 2 or more "Tynamo, the EleFish Pokemon": this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.[/spoiler][spoiler='Eelektrik']Dh1xjV2.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: you can decrease this card's ATK and DEF by 300; negate the Special Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or monster effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Eelektross']tjogWS0.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Eelektrik, the EleFish Pokemon" and 1 "Thunderstone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. You can only control 1 "Eelektross, the EleFish Pokemon" on your field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a Spell or Trap Card was activated this turn: destroy this card during the End Phase. During each of your opponent's End Phases: destroy all other Special Summoned monsters on the field, and if you do, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed in this way.[/spoiler][spoiler='Stunfisk']s2uVafc.jpg

You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Trap Card. During the End Phase of the turn this Set card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone was destroyed by an opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Target up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls (if possible); Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, destroy that target (if any). You must control another face-up "Pokemon" monster to activate and resolve this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Thundurus-Incarnate']tZ00ycX.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The Summon of this card cannot be negated. Once per turn: you can target 1 Spell or Trap Card you control and 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy both targets. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: you can target 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Thundurus-Therian']mc4Tzwz.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Thundurus, the Bolt Strike Pokemon" you control to the Graveyard and sending 1 "Reflecting Mirror of Theria" from your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: destroy all other cards on the field. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated. Once per turn: you can banish 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard; your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards until the End Phase of their next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Zekrom']eaCPfmj.jpg

1 DARK Tuner + 2 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned: destroy all LIGHT monsters on the field, and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed in this way. You can reveal 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster in your hand; destroy 1 card on the field. You can only activate this effect of "Zekrom, the Deep Black Pokemon" once per turn. While this card is on the field: neither player can Special Summon LIGHT monsters.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation VI'][spoiler='Helioptile']Fy4FSN3.jpg

During each of your End Phases: you can gain 300 Life Points for each "Pokemon" monster on the field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; its effects are negated, and you gain Life Points equal to half the target's ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Heliolisk']W67RKg2.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Helioptile, the Generator Pokemon" and 1 "Sun Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card destroys a monster by battle, apply one effect:
- Gain Life Points equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK.

- This card gains ATK equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK, until your next End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Dedenne']YpKN1tR.jpg

This card cannot be selected as an attack target. You can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control; skip your opponent's next Main Phase 1. When you would Synchro Summon a LIGHT "Pokemon" Synchro Monster: you can treat this card as a Tuner monster.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fairy-types'][spoiler='History Log of Changes']11-24-13: Uploaded the Fairy-types! I hope you enjoy them!

11-26-13: Errata'd Mime Jr.'s "é" issue

>>> Before (Mime Jr.) - [...] by Tributing a "Pokémon Egg" you control [...]

>>> After (Mime Jr.) - [...] by Tributing a "Pokemon Egg" you control [...]

11-26-13: Changed card image on Spritzee

>>> Before: http://i.imgur.com/Se1FjM9.jpg

11-26-13: Misspelled Sachet on "Aromatisse". Derp.

11-30-13: Mass edited cards that had "one" in the lore to "1". (Mostly the baby Pokémon)

12-19-13: Ralts' effect changed

>>> The draw effect draws 1 card instead of 2.

>>> The discard now requires you to have no monsters on your field.

12-19-13: Mega Gardevoir's effect changed

>>> The effect negation effect only lasts until your next End Phase.

>>> Having Xyz Material will now only protect Mega Gardevoir from being destroyed by card effects.

12-19-13: Diancie's effect changed

>>> The targeting effect that prevents a "Pokemon" from being destroyed by battle must target a different "Pokemon," not Diancie itself.

1-10-14: Spritzee, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Dedenne, and Xerneas's card arts have been swapped out for the official card art.

1-10-14: Swirlix's card art has been changed to a higher quality card art.

1-25-14: The card art for Jigglypuff has been changed.

1-25-14: Higher-resolution card art has been added for Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, and Slurpuff.[/spoiler]

What better way to kick off my creations than with the newly announced Fairy-Type? I figured that since the Fairy-Type Pokémon in the game were not so much focused on pure power but on both supporting teammates and hindering the opponent with stat reductions, similar traits could be used with these monsters. As such, many of them focus on reducing the opponents' monsters' ATK and DEF and minimizing the amount of damage taken, while they themselves don't have that much ATK or DEF to defend with. With that said, here's a list of all Fairy-Type Pokémon seen thus far:

[spoiler=''Generation I"][spoiler='Clefairy']LPPcDWC.jpg

Once per turn: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard; if it is a Spell Card, you can add it to your hand, and if you do, all monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK.

[/spoiler][spoiler='Clefable']rbLFO3C.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Clefairy, the Fairy Pokemon" and 1 "Moon Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card battles a monster: draw 1 card. If that card is a Spell/Trap Card: reveal it, and if you do, the opposing monster loses 1000 ATK. If the card is a Monster Card: discard it, and if you do, you gain 1000 Life Points.[/spoiler][spoiler='Jigglypuff']RcDR4LB.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: target 1 face-up monster on the field; its ATK becomes 0. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster with 0 ATK; destroy that target, and if you do, you gain 400 Life Points.[/spoiler][spoiler='Wigglytuff']df7JXrx.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Jigglypuff, the Balloon Pokemon" and 1 "Moon Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent currently controls becomes 0. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster with 0 ATK; destroy that target. When this card is destroyed: gain 300 Life Points for each monster face-up on the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mr. Mime']dA5yCxp.jpg

While this card is on the field, if a card(s) on your side would be destroyed by a Spell, Trap or monster's effect: negate the effect and destroy that card. When this effect is activated: target 1 monster you control; return it to its owner's hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field: all Battle Damage and Effect Damage you would take is reduced to 0. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation II'][spoiler='Cleffa']qWavMyM.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. During your Standby Phase, if you have 5 or more cards in your hand: you can shuffle all cards in your hand into the Deck; draw 5 cards.[/spoiler][spoiler='Igglybuff']sW0mhT3.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster with 0 ATK; destroy that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Togepi']gyevWC0.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. You can banish 1 "Pokemon Egg" in your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Deck.[/spoiler][spoiler='Togetic']pxqNE9u.jpg

Once per turn: you can shuffle 1 "Pokemon Egg" in your Graveyard into the Deck; increase your Life Points by 1000. While this card is face-up on the field: this card is the only card on your side of the field that can be targeted by card effects, and is the only card your opponent can select as an attack target. A monster that destroys this card by battle loses 2000 ATK at the end of the Damage Step.[/spoiler][spoiler='Marill']cTF8s78.jpg

When you Normal Summon a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was Special Summoned in this way: this card gains 500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Azumarill']CwPwCSC.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can target 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. Once per turn, when a WATER "Pokemon" monster is Special Summoned: you can draw 1 card, and if that card is a WATER "Pokemon" monster, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses 800 ATK. You can only activate this effect of "Azumarill, the Aquarabbit Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Snubbull']n7G5dGe.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you may either:
- Reveal your hand; decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 500.

- Reveal all face-down cards you control; increase this card's ATK by 1000.[/spoiler][spoiler='Granbull']x6h2Bp2.jpg

If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's: this card cannot declare an attack. If your Life Points are higher than your opponent's: this card gains 1000 ATK, and when this card battles your opponent's monster: that monster loses 1000 ATK. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: you can gain 500 Life Points OR inflict 500 damage to your opponent.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation III'][spoiler='Ralts']JZGPkc6.jpg

When this card on your field is returned to your hand: draw 2 cards. You can discard this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; its ATK and DEF become 0 until the End Phase. You must control a face-up "Pokemon" monster to activate and resolve this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Kirlia']mfvWelt.jpg

Once per turn: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses 1000 ATK, and if it does, return 1 "Pokemon" monster you control to your hand. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Gardevoir']xzKlywC.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a "Pokemon" monster you control returns to your hand to activate a card's effect: until the End Phase, all monsters your opponent controls lose 1000 ATK. You can only activate this effect of "Gardevoir, the Embrace Pokemon" once while it is face-up on the field. During either player's turn: you can banish this card until your next Standby Phase. When this banished card returns to the field: gain 400 Life Points.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Gardevoir']BsZscr9.jpg

2 Level 8 LIGHT "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Gardevoir, the Embrace Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field; halve its ATK, and if you do, the target's effects are negated. While this card has Xyz Material: this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Azurill']mJX8uu4.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. Once per turn: you can banish 1 monster from your Graveyard to target 1 monster whose ATK is less than the banished monster's; its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mawile']xyXz9zu.jpg

FLIP: Target 1 monster on the field; destroy it. If this card's DEF is greater than the ATK of a monster that attacks this Defense Position monster, after the Damage Step: you can switch this card to face-down Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Mawile']CZzSR8a.jpg

3 Level 3 Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Mawile, the Deceiver Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is Flip Summoned, flipped face-up, or switched from Defense Position to Attack Position: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets. While this card has no Xyz Material: this card gains 2000 ATK. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation IV'][spoiler='Mime Jr.']aWwrcZL.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. Once per turn: you can target 1 other face-up monster you control; return it to your hand, and if you do, this card's ATK, DEF, and effects become the same as the returned card, until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Togekiss']wrdhc81.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Togetic, the Happiness Pokemon" and 1 "Shiny Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: both players gain 1000 Life Points. During each players' Draw Phases: the turn player gains 1000 Life Points, and all monsters they control lose 1000 ATK. When this card is leaves the field: destroy all monsters on the field with 0 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Arceus-Fairy']lhLWa6o.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner equipped with "Pixie Plate" + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned: you can destroy all monsters your opponent controls with 2000 or less ATK. Once per turn, when a Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster's effect is activated: you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Arceus" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation V'][spoiler='Cottonee']zIP2GHJ.jpg

Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can Special Summon 1 "Cotton Token" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense Position. While you control a "Cotton Token": this card cannot be selected as an attack target or the target of an opponent's card effect. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Whimsicott']adtM9YQ.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Cottonee, the Cotton Puff Pokemon" and 1 "Sun Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is selected as the target of a card effect: you can make this card the target instead. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except for "Whimsicott, the Windveiled Pokemon".[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation VI'][spoiler='Flabébé']k2NkGch.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase: you can equip this card to a Plant-Type monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. When a monster equipped with this card attacks: the opposing monster loses 400 ATK. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler][spoiler='Floette']CrT0rkd.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned: you can equip 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type monster you control to this card. When this card would be destroyed: you can send the Equip Card to the Graveyard instead. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can add 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Florges']cVJUay3.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Floette, the Fairy Pokemon" and 1 "Shiny Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. You can send 1 Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster and 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Other monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, and other Plant-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: you can target 1 Plant-Type monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls: both targets lose 800 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Spritzee']ZAU1OyL.jpg

When a "Pokemon" monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as one of the Synchro Material Monsters: all monsters your opponent controls whose ATK is less than the ATK of the Synchro Summoned monster lose 1000 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Aromatisse']rO2qxDR.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Spritzee, the Perfume Pokemon" and 1 "Sachet" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card is attacked: the opposing monster loses 1200 ATK. When this card attacks: the attack target's ATK becomes 0, until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): you can add 1 Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Swirlix']WdrgSOg.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: you can equip this card to the monster that destroyed it. A monster that is equipped with this card loses 1000 ATK and cannot declare an attack.[/spoiler][spoiler='Slurpuff']hKyyRvb.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Swirlix, the Cotton Candy Pokemon" and 1 "Whipped Dream" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage in battles involving this card. A monster that battles with this card loses 1200 ATK after the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): you can add 1 Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sylveon']NOCwJDY.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon" from your hand to the Graveyard while your Life Points are 4000 or more. Once per turn: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand. For each Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster you control besides this card: all monsters your opponent controls loses 400 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Dedenne']7XchzXR.jpg

This card cannot be selected as an attack target. You can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control; skip your opponent's next Main Phase 1. When you would Synchro Summon a LIGHT "Pokemon" Synchro Monster: you can treat this card as a Tuner monster.[/spoiler][spoiler='Carbink']sPbJSeW.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. A monster that selects this Defense Position card as the attack target loses 1500 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses 1500 ATK, until the End Phase. During the End Phase, if you control a Rock-Type "Pokemon" monster: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Klefki']gflutSA.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: you can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard; increase this card's Level by up to 2 until the End Phase. When a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster is Summoned with this card as one of its Synchro Material Monsters: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with 1500 ATK or less; take control of that target. That target cannot attack and its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Xerneas']Yle2Bnj.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

Must first be Summoned by Synchro Summon. When this card is Summoned: you can target up to 2 non-Tuner Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon those targets. Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses 600 ATK and DEF or each Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monster you control, and if it does, its effects are negated. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Diancie']PiA8PNC.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Pokemon" monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can target 1 "Pokemon" monster you control; while this card is on the field, that target cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; until the End Phase, the target loses 1000 ATK and cannot activate its effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Rank 6 or lower "Pokemon" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach this card in your Graveyard to it as Xyz Material.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler='Grass-types'][spoiler='History Log of Changes']1-25-14: Uploaded the Grass-types! I hope you enjoy them![/spoiler]

Grass-types are my personal favorite type for reasons I don't really understand or can reasonably explain...but in any case, the theme shouldn't be hard to spot here. While Grass-types are generally considered weak for having generally weak battle capabilities, since they are weak to 5 different types and 7 types resist them, not to mention that Pokémon that are weak to Grass can still fight back. Despite that, Grass-types can be pretty tricky and resilient, especially with all the status inflicting moves and general irritations. I reflected these traits in the Grass-types with generally low stats, but, since many of them are Plants, I granted them the ability to use the Graveyard as a spawning ground to come back and keep irritating. With that said, here's a list of all the Grass-Type Pokémon seen thus far:

[spoiler='Generation I'][spoiler='Bulbasaur']SBftc7f.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can target 1 Level 2 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. During the End Phase, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can target 1 Plant-Type monster you control (except this card); destroy that target, and if you do, add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Ivysaur']IQrApce.jpg

When a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard; you can send that monster to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can target 1 Plant-Type monster you control (except this card); destroy that target, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Venusaur']jg2CU6L.jpg

During either player's turn, when a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: you can target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. During the End Phase, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's and you have not Special Summoned a monster this turn: you can target 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Venusaur']PBC4qrS.jpg

3 Level 8 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Venusaur, the Seed Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard for each Xyz Material attached to this card. When your opponent Special Summons a monster: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control to the Graveyard (except this card); negate the Summon of that monster and destroy it. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Oddish']839wNow.jpg

FLIP: Target 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-down Defense Position. During the End Phase, if this card is face-up on the field: switch this card to face-down Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Gloom']2DvOBPQ.jpg

If your opponent controls no monsters with Toxic Counters: destroy this card. Neither player can conduct their Battle Phases. During each of your End Phases: place 1 Toxic Counter on 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF for each one and cannot activate its effects. A monster whose ATK and DEF are lowered to 0 due to the effect of a Toxic Counter is destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Vileplume']AJtlof7.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Gloom, the Weed Pokemon" and 1 "Leaf Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Players who control a monster with a Toxic Counter on it cannot Set Spell or Trap Cards. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster with Toxic Counters on it; remove all Toxic Counters from that target, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Paras']d1BhYlr.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip this card to that target. The equipped monster loses 400 ATK and DEF and cannot be used as a Tribute.[/spoiler][spoiler='Parasect']xyP5RL9.jpg

If you control an Insect-Type "Pokemon" monster: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip this card to that target. The equipped monster loses 800 ATK and DEF and cannot be used as a Tribute. When this card is sent to the Graveyard from the Spell & Trap Card Zone: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bellsprout']JzekrPz.jpg

FLIP: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target until the End Phase. During the End Phase, if this card is face-up on the field: switch this card to face-down Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Weepinbell']6oZRf2C.jpg

If your opponent controls no monsters with Toxic Counters: destroy this card. Neither player can negate the activation of a card's effect. During each of your End Phases: place 1 Toxic Counter on 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF for each one and cannot activate its effects. A monster whose ATK and DEF are lowered to 0 due to the effect of a Toxic Counter is destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Victreebel']Ro3ZXOn.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Weepinbell, the Flycatcher Pokemon" and 1 "Leaf Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Players who control a monster with a Toxic Counter on it cannot Set Spell or Trap Cards. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster with Toxic Counters on it; destroy that target, then add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Exeggcute']7TclTOq.jpg

You can return this card on your field to your hand; Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" Tuner monster from your Graveyard. When that monster is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" monster: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Exeggutor']IQ4h4eQ.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Exeggcute, the Egg Pokemon" and 1 "Leaf Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Once per turn: you can target 1 card you control; return that card to your hand, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. The activation of this effect cannot be negated. You cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards during the turn this effect was activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Tangela']1Is5Tu3.jpg

Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: you can send 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: you can target 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but if that monster is Level 5 or higher, negate its effects.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation II'][spoiler='Chikorita']iGdvkQo.jpg

During the Battle Phase, if you would take Battle or Effect Damage: you can send 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control to the Graveyard; that damage is reduced to 0. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: any Battle or Effect Damage you would take is inflicted to your opponent instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bayleef']5OJHdTs.jpg

When this card is Summoned, if your Life Points are less than your opponent's: gain 1000 Life Points. When you take Battle or Effect Damage: you can target 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster whose ATK is lower than the damage you took; Special Summon that target. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: any Battle or Effect Damage you would take is inflicted to your opponent instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Meganium']p9FH4xd.jpg

Each time a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: you can gain 800 Life Points. If this card is in Defense Position: your opponent cannot activate cards or effects that would inflict Effect Damage. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: any Battle or Effect Damage you would take is inflicted to your opponent instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bellossom']9X5Px53.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Gloom, the Flower Pokemon" and 1 "Sun Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: this card gains 100 ATK for each other Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): you can target up to 2 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters; Special Summon the target(s).[/spoiler][spoiler='Hoppip']znJ2eoK.jpg

When a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control is selected as an attack target: you can return that card to your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, end the Battle Phase. When this card is selected as an attack target: return this card to your hand, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Hoppip, the Cottonweed Pokemon" effect per turn, and only once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Skiploom']5G0m5cu.jpg

When a Level 5 or higher Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control is selected as an attack target: you can return that card to your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, end the Battle Phase. When this card is selected as an attack target: send this card to the Graveyard, then Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Skiploom, the Cottonweed Pokemon" effect per turn, and only once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Jumpluff']wSalcWZ.jpg

When a Plant-Type "Pokemon" Synchro or Xyz Monster you control is selected as an attack target: you can return that card to your Extra Deck; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, return all other monsters to their respective owners' hands. When this card is selected as an attack target: return this card to your hand, then Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Jumpluff, the Cottonweed Pokemon" effect per turn, and only once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sunkern']tp7BSrZ.jpg

You can pay 1000 Life Points; add 1 "Sun Stone" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sunflora']VUYyAMn.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Sunkern, the Seed Pokemon" and 1 "Sun Stone" from your field or hand to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and the sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can add 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Celebi']z8tdO7n.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can add 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. During each players' End Phase: you can pay half your Life Points; return all other cards that were used during this turn to the same location (hand, field, Graveyard, or Deck) and position they were in at the start of this turn (cards that were already banished at the start of the turn are now banished).[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation III'][spoiler='Treecko']SIXi9K1.jpg

This card is also treated as Plant-Type. Once per turn: you can target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target, then send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If that card is a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster, and your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Grovyle']hm1txhA.jpg

This card is also treated as Plant-Type. When a Spell or Trap Card targets a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control: you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if either of them is a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster, negate the activation of that Spell or Trap Card can destroy it. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: this face-up card cannot be selected as the target of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sceptile']FqO5aJD.jpg

This card is also treated as Plant-Type. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it is a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster, this card can make a second attack in a row. Once per turn, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it is a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster, you can target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lotad']KXm68r9.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: you can target 1 Level 4 or lower WATER "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. When this card is Special Summoned: you can target 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" monster.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lombre']kHHBUse.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to target 1 "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle: you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position, except "Lombre, the Jolly Pokemon."[/spoiler][spoiler='Ludicolo']2gSU7qi.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Lombre, the Jolly Pokemon" and 1 "Water Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. During either player's turn, when this card would be destroyed by battle: you can banish 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard and send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard; this card is not destroyed by that battle.[/spoiler][spoiler='Seedot']GT5gY1E.jpg

When this card is Summoned: switch it to face-up Attack Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While you control this face-up Attack Position monster: your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card was Summoned: destroy this card, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to double the Battle Damage you took while this card was on the field. You can only control 1 "Seedot, the Acorn Pokemon".[/spoiler][spoiler='Nuzleaf']q4Eh91i.jpg

When you take Battle or Effect Damage: you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. Any Battle Damage you would take in battles involving Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters you control is inflicted to your opponent instead. When this card is destroyed by battle: you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position, except "Nuzleaf, the Wily Pokemon."[/spoiler][spoiler='Shiftry']4bSgaKS.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Nuzleaf, the Wily Pokemon" and 1 "Leaf Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards. During either player's turn, when you would take Battle Damage or Effect Damage: you can banish 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard and send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard; your opponent takes the damage instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Shroomish']sKthnQI.jpg

Once per turn: you can activate one of the following effects:
- Discard 1 Monster Card from your hand; your opponent cannot activate monster effects until this turn's End Phase.
- Discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand; your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Card effects until this turn's End Phase.

- Discard 2 cards from your hand; send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Breloom']wlxRGgV.jpg

When a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card: you can pay 1000 Life Points; Special Summon this card from your hand, but if Summoned in this way, this card's effects are negated. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a "Pokemon" monster you control is selected as the target of an effect: you can switch the target to this card. If this card would be destroyed: you can banish 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Roselia']1O1FoJ3.jpg

When this card is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): you can target 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard, except "Roselia, the Thorn Pokemon"; Special Summon that target. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cacnea']36khoEr.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle: you can destroy the monster that destroyed it, then Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cacturne']7txOv1q.jpg

Once per turn, when this card is selected as an attack target: negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. During your opponent's Battle Phase: you can discard 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand; destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lileep']hSuuNeC.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Root Fossil" from your hand to the Graveyard while you control "Pokemon Fossil Revival System". When a Spell or Trap Card targets this card: you can send 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; this card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards until the End Phase. Cards in either player's Graveyard cannot be banished.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cradily']oM7xocp.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Root Fossil" from your hand to the Graveyard and banishing 1 "Lileep, the Sea Lily Pokemon" from your Graveyard while you control "Pokemon Fossil Revival System". This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When this card leaves the field: you can target 1 Level 5 or higher Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Tropius']UVmWNeO.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- You can discard 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon from the Extra Deck during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation IV'][spoiler='Turtwig']QeIba3c.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card leaves the field: you can target 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.[/spoiler][spoiler='Grotle']KxetyGu.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then target 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can Special Summon that target instead, and if you do, it cannot be destroyed by battle.[/spoiler][spoiler='Torterra']LMvGjy2.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While you control this card: other Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card leaves the field, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can target 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, then you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK is less than the ATK of the Special Summoned mosnter.[/spoiler][spoiler='Budew']z6nGpx4.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing one "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. Once per turn: you can target 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Roserade']PrSW80W.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Roselia, the Thorn Pokemon" and 1 "Shiny Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster with 3 or more Toxic Counters; remove all Toxic Counters from that monster, and if you do, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. When this card leaves the field: you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster with 2000 ATK or less from your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Wormadam']JBPtyNU.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control to the Graveyard. If you do, this card cannot activate its effects on the field until your next End Phase. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can Special Summon 1 EARTH "Pokemon" Tuner monster from your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed: you can destroy other 1 monster you control instead. [/spoiler][spoiler='Cherubi']VwTxphP.jpg

When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" monster: you can treat this card as a Level 4 monster. When this card is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster: you can treat this card as 2 Tributes. During your Standby Phase, if you control no Spell or Trap Cards and the only monsters in your Graveyard are Plant-Type: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do: banish it when it leaves the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cherrim (Overcast)']vGqxt6y.jpg

It is docile as a bud, but turns cheerful when it blooms. It folds back into a bud if sunlight wanes.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cherrim (Sunny)']CGN6GsN.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Cherrim, the Bud Pokemon" on your field to the Graveyard while either player controls "Pokemon TM 11 mdl 2 - Sunny Day". This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: you can target 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. This card gains 300 ATK for each other Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster you control. If "Pokemon TM 11 mdl 2 - Sunny Day" leaves the field, this card's effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Carnivine']gLLeOen.jpg

When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: you can send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, this card gains 300 ATK for each Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard. All monsters in your Graveyard must be Plant-Type to activate and resolve this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Snover']r83UlGr.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can add 1 Level 2 or lower WATER "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it is a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster, you can Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Abomasnow']Ke9wqm6.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can negate the effects of all non-WATER monsters on the field. Once per turn: you can target 1 non-WATER monster; destroy that target, and if you do, send 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard, except "Abomasnow, the Frosted Tree Pokemon".[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Abomasnow']IO2SJ3u.jpg

3 Level 8 WATER "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Abomasnow, the Frosted Tree Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned: you can target up to 2 monsters your opponent controls; negate their effects, and if you do, destroy both targets. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Special Summon 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard whose ATK is less than the ATK of the target, also destroy that target. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Tangrowth']OTLCS8M.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Tangela, the Vine Pokemon" you control. Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: you can send 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card would be destroyed: you can target 2 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, this card is not destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Leafeon']vHCiW8x.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon" from your hand to the Graveyard while you control an EARTH monster. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of the effect and destroy that card. The activation of this effect cannot be negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Mow)']IrjPbqf.jpg

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon" + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your End Phase: you can banish 1 LIGHT or EARTH "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards next turn. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Rotom" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Shaymin (Land)']E9siktq.jpg

1 Plant-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Pokemon" monsters

This card must first be Synchro Summoned. You can pay half your Life Points; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. During either player's turn, when an opponent's Spell, Trap, or monster effect is activated: negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card, then place 1 Gratitude Counter on this card. During each End Phase: pay 500 Life Points for each Gratitude Counter on this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Shaymin (Sky)']y2PLg77.jpg

1 Plant-Type Tuner + "Shaymin, the Gratitude Pokemon"

This card must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During either player's turn, when an opponent's Spell, Trap, or monster effect is activated, OR when your opponent Special Summons a monster: negate the activation of the effect or the Summon and destroy that card, then place 1 Gratitude Counter on this card. During each End Phase: pay 500 Life Points for each Gratitude Counter on this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Arceus-Grass']dtnHvkj.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner equipped with "Meadow Plate" + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

Can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that card and destroy it. Then, if that card was a Spell or Trap Card, you can shuffle that card into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Arceus" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation V'][spoiler='Snivy']dploYeo.jpg

When this card's ATK or DEF would be decreased by a card effect: this card gains the same amount of ATK and DEF instead. When this card's ATK or DEF changes, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Servine']A32MkGl.jpg

When this card's ATK or DEF would be decreased by a card effect: this card gains the same amount of ATK and DEF instead. Once per turn, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can target 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster whose ATK is less than or equal to this card's ATK; Special Summon that target, and if you do, decrease this card's ATK be half the ATK of the Special Summoned monster, until your next End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Serperior']Ul5TKbh.jpg

Your opponent cannot select other monsters you control as targets of card effects. When this card's ATK or DEF would be decreased by a card effect: this card gains the same amount of ATK and DEF instead. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: the effect of all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent activates becomes "Target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target loses 500 ATK until the End Phase." You can only control 1 "Serperior, the Regal Pokemon" on your field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pansage']KeV1wOK.jpg

Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: you can banish 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; negate its activation and destroy it. You can pay 1000 Life Points; add that Spell Card to your hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Simisage']ZfZHxdU.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokemon" and 1 "Leaf Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. While you control this face-up card: your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards. When this card you control is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard; you can target 1 Spell Card in either player's Graveyard; add that target to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sewaddle']XyiUYco.jpg

This card is also treated as Plant-Type. When this card is Summoned: you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck.[/spoiler][spoiler='Swadloon']l9FXx5T.jpg

This card is also treated as Plant-Type. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 "Sewaddle, the Sewing Pokemon" you control to the Graveyard. This card gains 200 DEF for each Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard. During the 3rd Standby Phase after this card's Summon: you can send this card you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Leavanny, the Nurturing Pokemon" from your hand or Deck in face-up Attack Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Leavanny']3MPfvFU.jpg

This card is also treated as Plant-Type. Your opponent cannot target or destroy Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monsters you control by card effects. Once per turn: you can target 2 Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cottonee']9bYU2qx.jpg

Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can Special Summon 1 "Cotton Token" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense Position. While you control a "Cotton Token": this card cannot be selected as an attack target or the target of an opponent's card effect. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Whimsicott']nRIlhIt.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Cottonee, the Cotton Puff Pokemon" and 1 "Sun Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is selected as the target of a card effect: you can make this card the target instead. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except for "Whimsicott, the Windveiled Pokemon".[/spoiler][spoiler='Petilil']ZFFbfJ6.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can add 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can return this card you control to your hand; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in face-up Defense Position. Its effects are negated. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lilligant']d3HBp2j.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Petilil, the Bulb Pokemon" and 1 "Sun Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. The Special Summon of Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters cannot be negated. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except for "Lilligant, the Flowering Pokemon".[/spoiler][spoiler='Maractus']mNAdJyd.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned: you can target 1 Level 2 or lower "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. When a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster you control is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Deerling']jqFZUOW.jpg

During each of your End Phases: place 1 Season Counter on this card. Once per turn: you can remove Season Counters from this card to activate these effects.
- 1 Counter: Gain 500 Life Points.
- 2 Counters: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand.
- 3 Counters: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

- 4 Counters: Special Summon any number of Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters from your hand. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sawsbuck']6uKxJ5q.jpg

During each of your End Phases: place 1 Season Counter on this card. This card gains 400 ATK and DEF for each Season Counter on this card. When this card would be destroyed (either by battle or by a card effect): you can remove 1 Season Counter from this card instead. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Foongus']eOpCmjw.jpg

Once per turn: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If that card was a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster: this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Amoonguss']vhTPjIr.jpg

When this card attacks or is attacked: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If that card was a Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster: this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the End Phase. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked or was attacked: target the monster that battled it; place 3 Toxic Counters on that card. A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF for each one and cannot activate its effects. A monster whose ATK and DEF are lowered to 0 due to the effect of a Toxic Counter is destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Ferroseed']yEAvyOq.jpg

Once per turn: this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When this card is selected as an attack target: you can destroy the attacking monster and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. You must control no other cards to activate and resolve this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Ferrothorn']SnKb0Jb.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When this card is Summoned: switch it to Defense Position. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation. When this card is selected as the target of an opponent's card effect: you can target 1 Level 2 or lower "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, that card becomes the target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Virizion']l9JHGfm.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when at least 3 of your "Pokemon" monsters have been destroyed during that turn (either by battle or by card effect) and were sent to the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase during the turn this card is Special Summoned (if it is currently the opponent's Battle Phase, it is immediately ended). At the beginning of the Battle Phase: you can switch this card to Defense Position; all "Pokemon" monsters you currently control cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards, until the End Phase.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation VI'][spoiler='Chespin']FdBum4l.jpg

When this Defense Position monster is destroyed by battle: destroy the monster that destroyed it. Once per turn, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can Tribute this card and pay 1000 Life Points; add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand, then send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Quilladin']ICTIaSL.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when a Plant-Type monster you controlled at the Draw Phase of this turn was destroyed during this turn. Once per turn: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it is a Plant-Type monster, target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can Tribute this card; add 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster and 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Chesnaught']zox5KgX.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if all Plant-Type monsters you controlled at the Draw Phase of this turn have been destroyed during this turn. Once per turn: you can banish 2 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters in your Graveyard to target 1 card your opponent controls and 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; destroy the first target and Special Summon the second target in face-up Attack Position. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can also add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Skiddo']zT9CLph.jpg

When this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard: you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Gogoat']E1OaV50.jpg

When this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, target any 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster among them; equip it to this card. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each card equipped to it.[/spoiler][spoiler='Phantump']jbVJL0m.jpg

Must first be Ritual Summoned. This card can be Ritual Summoned with any "Pokemon" Ritual Spell Card. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn: you can banish 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard to target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target. During each of your End Phases, if you control any Spell or Trap Cards: return this card to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Trevenant']MXARAGv.jpg

Must first be Ritual Summoned. This card can be Ritual Summoned with any "Pokemon" Ritual Spell Card, but "Phantump, the Stump Pokemon" must be at least 1 of the Tributes. This card can attack your opponent directly. You can target 1 banished Spell or Trap Card: this card gains its effects, until the End Phase. You can only activate this effect of "Trevenant, the Elder Tree Pokemon" once per turn. During each of your End Phases: banish 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard, or destroy this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pumpkaboo']iG2mGJt.jpg

Must first be Ritual Summoned. This card can be Ritual Summoned with any "Pokemon" Ritual Spell Card. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn: you can target 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; place it face-up on your side of the field. During each of your End Phases: banish 2 Spell or Trap Cards from your hand or field, or shuffle this card into the Deck.[/spoiler][spoiler='Gourgeist']BOV3P6P.jpg

Must first be Ritual Summoned. This card can be Ritual Summoned with any "Pokemon" Ritual Spell Card, but "Pumpkaboo, the Pumpkin Pokemon" must be at least 1 of the Tributes. This card can attack your opponent directly. During each of your End Phases: banish 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard, or destroy this card. This card gains the following effects, depending on how many of your Spell and Trap Cards are banished:
- 2+: Once per turn: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard.
- 4+: Once per turn: you can target 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; banish it.
- 6+: Once per turn: you can Special Summon 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand.

- 8+: Once per turn: you can add up to 2 of your banished Spell or Trap Cards to your hand.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler='Fighting-types'][spoiler='History Log of Changes']12-24-13: Uploaded the Fighting-types! I hope you enjoy them!

1-25-14: Minor error fix in Chesnaught's card text; updated Chesnaught's card image for a higher resolution one.[/spoiler]

Fighting-types use a  peculiar strategy that actually took me a lot of time to think of, and to be honest I'm really going on a limb with this. For the most part, the Fighting-types are separated into two categories: the high-leveled ones and the low-leveled ones. While the low-level Fighting-types are very much susceptible to destruction via the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards, the purpose of the high-level Fighting-types is to protect the lower-level ones. This sort of supports the idea of Fighting-types as warriors, valiant and strong, protecting those who cannot protect themselves. Of course, the are also a few cards that gain a little advantage if you happen to destroy them. It's all a matter of strategy and timing! With that said, here's a list of all the Fighting-Type Pokémon seen thus far:

[spoiler='Generation I'][spoiler='Mankey']GereVUo.jpg

When an opponent's Spell or Trap Card is activated: destroy this card. When this card declares an attack on an opponent's face-up Attack Position monster: this card gains 2000 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card battles a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.[/spoiler][spoiler='Primeape']E8DJzgu.jpg

When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card's effect and targets a monster on the field: you can send this face-up card on your field to the Graveyard; negate the card's activation and destroy it. When this card battles on an opponent's face-up Attack Position monster: this card gains 2000 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card battles an opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.[/spoiler][spoiler='Poliwrath']6shUuEH.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Poliwhirl, the Tadpole Pokemon" and 1 "Water Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When your opponent targets a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster you control as the target of a card's effect: you can discard 1 card; negate the activation of your opponent's card. Then, switch this card to Defense Position. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WATER "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Machop']pI4XIgR.jpg

While you control other "Pokemon" monsters: this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card attacks an opponent's monster: this card gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card inflicted battle damage: this card gains 300 ATK. When this card is targeted by an opponent's Spell, Trap, or monster's effect: destroy this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Machoke']AuKm47Z.jpg

When this card attacks an opponent's monster: this card gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card inflicted battle damage: this card gains 300 ATK. When a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster is destroyed by a card effect: destroy this card, then add 1 Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Machamp']O4kkJbP.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Machoke, the Superpower Pokemon" on the field to the Graveyard. If you control no other monsters, this card can attack all of your opponent's monsters once each per Battle Phase. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. When a Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster's attack is occuring, if this card inflicted Battle Damage this turn: your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.[/spoiler][spoiler='Hitmonlee']6CkFCVe.jpg

When a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is targeted by an opponent's Spell Card: you can switch this card to Defense Position; negate the activation of that Spell Card and destroy it.[/spoiler][spoiler='Hitmonchan']9ZvjCEG.jpg

When a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is targeted by an opponent's Trap Card: you can switch this card to Defense Position; negate the activation of that Trap Card and destroy it.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Mewtwo X']SzSDFcQ.jpg

2 Level 12 "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Mewtwo, the Genetic Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When this card attacks, during the Battle Step: you can negate the effects of all other cards on the field. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. During the End Phase, if a monster was destroyed by battle this turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; return all other cards on the field to their owner's hands, and for each card that was returned to the hand by this effect, this card gains 500 ATK until the end of your opponent's next turn. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation II'][spoiler='Heracross']7sItvRS.jpg

Control of this face-up card cannot switch. When this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card: send this card to the Graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: excavate 2 cards from the top of your Deck, Special Summon any revealed Level 4 or lower Insect-Type "Pokemon" monsters, and send the remaining cards to the Graveyard. You can only activate this effect of "Heracross, the Singlehorn Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Heracross']0AW2IOn.jpg
3 Level 4 "Pokemon" monsters
This card can by Xyz Summoned using 1 "Heracross, the Singlehorn Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. While this card has Xyz Material: when a "Pokemon" monster attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target one monster you control; Special Summon 1 Insect-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard whose Level is less than or equal to the target's Level, also destroy that target. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.
[/spoiler][spoiler='Tyrogue']3IvPoeM.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card attacks, and your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card during the Battle Step: negate the attack, then take 500 damage.[/spoiler][spoiler='Hitmontop']izyD4ba.jpg

When a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is targeted by an opponent's monster effect: you can switch this card to Defense Position; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that monster.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation III'][spoiler='Combusken']EAumloE.jpg

When this card declares an attack, if your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card during the Battle Step: you can switch this card to Defense Position, and if you do, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects until the End Phase. When this card inflicts Battle Damage, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponents: inflict 800 damage to your opponent, and if you do, this card gains 300 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Blaziken']6AI7wUc.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when all Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monsters are destroyed (simultaneously) by an opponent's card effect. If you do: your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the End Phase. When this card inflicts Battle Damage, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the target's ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Blaziken']VDtNCms.jpg

This card can be Xyz Summoned using a "Blaziken, the Blaze Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. While this card has Xyz Material: Warrior and Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects, except for "Mega Blaziken, the Blaze Pokemon". If you control no other monsters: you do not need to detach any Xyz Materials to activate this card's effects. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy cards your opponent controls, up to the number of monsters you control. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Breloom']QSFUWAL.jpg

When a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card: you can pay 1000 Life Points; Special Summon this card from your hand, but if Summoned in this way, this card's effects are negated. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a "Pokemon" monster you control is selected as the target of an effect: you can switch the target to this card. If this card would be destroyed: you can banish 1 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Makuhita']eYbkqqL.jpg

When a Spell or Trap Card is activated that target's this card: this card's ATK and DEF become 0. When this card declares an attack: this card gains 400 ATK until the end of the Damage Step. If this card successfully destroyed a monster by battle during this turn, this card gains 400 ATK during the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Hariyama']3Ipn6vq.jpg

While you control this face-up card: Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Your opponent can only select this card as an attack target or the target of an effect. When this card is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): you can target 1 Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Its effects on the field are negated, until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Meditite']o1wj5p5.jpg

When this card is targeted by an opponent's Spell or Trap Card: return this card to your hand. When this card attacks: you can return 1 "Pokemon" monster you control to your hand (except this card); this card gains 1000 ATK. Your other monsters cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Medicham']Q5NB22c.jpg

This card cannot declare an attack unless this card is the only monster you control. When a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) during the Battle Phase: you can return all other monsters you control to your hand (min. 1); destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls, and if you do, double this card's ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. You can only activate this effect of "Medicham, the Meditate Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Medicham']Miq0ti3.jpg

2 Level 7 Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using a "Medicham, the Meditate Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. While this card has Xyz Material: double this card's ATK. During either player's turn, when a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster you control would be destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation IV'][spoiler='Monferno']UjPbTxQ.jpg

When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card during the Battle Step of this card's attack: you can switch this card to Defense Position. While this card is in Defense Position: this card cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponents: this card can attack twice per Battle Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Infernape']34koz1Q.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when all Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monsters are destroyed (simultaneously) by an opponent's card effect. If you do: your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the End Phase. When your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or monster's effect during the Battle Step, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can switch 1 "Pokemon" monster you control Defense Position; negate the effect's activation, and destroy that card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Riolu']Colc0Xb.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. Once per turn: you can reveal all Set Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. Then, you can target 1 of them; your opponent cannot activate that Set card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lucario']HM5iQGG.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if you control no cards and your opponent controls at least 3 Set Spell or Trap Cards. While you control this card: your opponent cannot activate their Set Spell and Trap Cards. Once per turn: you can pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Lucario']t68lhi5.jpg

2 Level 8 Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using a "Lucario, the Aura Pokemon" monster you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Special Summoned: you can reveal all cards in your opponent's hand and target 1 of those cards; your opponent discards that target. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; reveal your opponent's hand and destroy all Spell and Trap Cards among them. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Croagunk']Ry2hjqE.jpg

When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; place 1 Toxic Counter on that card. When an opponent's Spell or Trap Card is activated: destroy this card, then place 1 Toxic Counter on an opponent's monster. A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF for each one and cannot activate its effects. A monster whose ATK and DEF are lowered to 0 due to the effect of a Toxic Counter is destroyed.[/spoiler][spoiler='Toxicroak']WMRhQuB.jpg

You can destroy all monsters on the field with Toxic Counters on them; Special Summon this card from your hand, then this card gains 100 ATK for each monster destroyed this way. If this card is Special Summoned in this way: negate this card's effects. Once per turn, when a "Pokemon" monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect: you can remove 1 Toxic Counter from an opponent's monster instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Gallade']q7DgZt7.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Kirlia, the Emotion Pokemon" and 1 "Dawn Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field: your opponent can only target this card for battles or card effects. When this card is selected as the target of an opponent's card effect: you can pay half your Life Points; negate the activation of that effect, and if you do, negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent currently controls. During each of your End Phases: return 1 card you control to your hand, or negate this card's effects.[/spoiler][spoiler='Arceus-Fighting']jTjj0tY.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner equipped with "Fist Plate" + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned: you can destroy all Set cards your opponent controls Once per turn, when a Warrior-Type "Pokemon" declares an attack: you can destroy 1 Set card your opponent controls, and if you do, the attacking monster gains 1500 ATK. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Arceus" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation V'][spoiler='Pignite']jaGdti3.jpg

When this card declares an attack, if your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card during the Battle Step: you can switch this card to Defense Position, and if you do, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; switch it to Defense Position. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Emboar']nIQCM3F.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when all Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monsters are destroyed (simultaneously) by an opponent's card effect. If you do: your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the End Phase. All other "Pokemon" monsters you control gain 400 ATK and DEF. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated that targets a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster you control; you can decrease this card's ATK and DEF by 400; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Timburr']neBxGRD.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. It cannot be activated during this turn. When this card is targeted by an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, when the Spell or Trap Card resolves: destroy all Equip Spell Cards equipped to this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Gurdurr']Pc9KqZQ.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can add up to 2 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck to your hand. They cannot be activated during this turn. When a Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster you control declares an attack: you can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard; destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.[/spoiler][spoiler='Conkeldurr']ipkIzGd.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Gurdurr, the Muscular Pokemon" you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: you can add up to 2 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck to your hand. They cannot be activated during this turn. When a Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster you control declares an attack: you can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard; destroy all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls.[/spoiler][spoiler='Throh']tpTaesL.jpg

- When a Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster is destroyed by the effect of a Trap Card: you can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand. Its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sawk']EjegtuK.jpg

- When a Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster is destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card: you can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand. Its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Scraggy']HOGKlMI.jpg

During the Battle Phase: if an opponent's Spell or Trap Card was activated this turn, this card's original ATK becomes 2400, until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Scrafty']rrHsmS2.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. If an opponent's Spell or Trap Card activated during this turn: all Level 4 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monsters you control can attack your opponent directly this turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mienfoo']GPvpx7o.jpg

When your opponent activates a Trap Card during the Battle Step of this card's attack: destroy this card and take 1000 damage. Then, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards for the remainder of the Battle Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mienshao']w5sG7Gm.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by having exactly 3 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. When a Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" is targeted by an opponent's Spell or Trap Card during the Battle Phase: you can banish 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard; negate the activation of that Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cobalion']2QtlM3F.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when at least 3 of your "Pokemon" monsters have been destroyed during that turn (either by battle or by card effect) and were sent to the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase during the turn this card is Special Summoned (if it is currently the opponent's Battle Phase, it is immediately ended). When your other monsters declare an attack: your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.[/spoiler][spoiler='Terrakion']jTZk2DQ.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when at least 3 of your "Pokemon" monsters have been destroyed during that turn (either by battle or by card effect) and were sent to the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase during the turn this card is Special Summoned (if it is currently the opponent's Battle Phase, it is immediately ended). When a Spell or Trap Card is activated: you can discard 1 card; negate the activation of that Spell or Trap Card and destroy it, and if you do, this card gains 200 ATK and DEF.[/spoiler][spoiler='Virizion']SEk44wS.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when at least 3 of your "Pokemon" monsters have been destroyed during that turn (either by battle or by card effect) and were sent to the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase during the turn this card is Special Summoned (if it is currently the opponent's Battle Phase, it is immediately ended). At the beginning of the Battle Phase: you can switch this card to Defense Position; all "Pokemon" monsters you currently control cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards, until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Keldeo']nWzQP0v.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when at least 2 of your "Pokemon" monsters have been destroyed during that turn (either by battle or by card effect) and were sent to the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase during the turn this card is Special Summoned (if it is currently the opponent's Battle Phase, it is immediately ended). When a Spell or Trap Card destroys a "Pokemon" monster you control: draw 1 card. You can only activate this effect of "Keldeo, the Colt Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Keldeo-Resolute']FY7tzH9.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing "Keldeo, the Colt Pokemon" at the end of a Battle Phase in which at least 3 of your "Pokemon" monsters had been destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and were sent to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: the effects of all monsters your opponent controls are negated, and your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards, until the end of your next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Meloetta-P']8ltWFIV.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by the effect of "Meloetta, the Melody Pokemon", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card declares an attack: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; switch its battle position, and if you do, its effects are negated, until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle: gain 800 Life Points. You can only activate this effect of "Meloetta, the Pirouette Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation VI'][spoiler='Chesnaught']dHLJkxN.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if all Plant-Type monsters you controlled at the Draw Phase of this turn have been destroyed during this turn. Once per turn: you can banish 2 Plant-Type "Pokemon" monsters in your Graveyard to target 1 card your opponent controls and 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; destroy the first target and Special Summon the second target in face-up Attack Position. If your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can also add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pancham']lk8sL1F.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can apply one of the following effects:
- Add 1 Level 3 or lower DARK "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand.

- Discard 1 DARK "Pokemon" monster from your hand to target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pangoro']PWwg6WI.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by destroying 1 DARK Beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster you control. When this card is Summoned: this card gains 300 ATK for each DARK "Pokemon" monster you control, besides this card. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed: you can pay 800 Life Points; all "Pokemon" monsters you control gain 800 ATK.[/spoiler][spoiler='Hawlucha']PE6caAU.jpg

This card is also treated as Beast-Warrior-Type. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when a Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster is Summoned. Once per turn: you can target 1 Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy both targets.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler='Ice-types'][spoiler='History Log of Changes']12-25-13: Merry Christmas! Ice-types have been uploaded! I hope you enjoy them![/spoiler]

Oh, Ice-types. One of the most offensive and one of the worst defensive types, Ice-types have always come off as...well, really cold. I wasn't sure how to make Ice-types a very heavy hitting Deck with incredible fragility without making them too much of a mirror to Fighting-types, so I took a different angle at it; I paid homage to the rarely-seen FREEZE status, which can either by negligible or incredibly infuriating. As such, the Ice-types work similarly to Electric-types, except this Deck focuses almost entirely on nullifying monster effects. With that said, here's a list of all Ice-types seen thus far:

[spoiler='Generation I'][spoiler='Dewgong']6EUxZQF.jpg

Once per turn: you can negate the activation of an opponent's monster's effect, and if you do, its effects cannot be activated while this card is on the field. When this card in your possession is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower WATER "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cloyster']b6d6GxY.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Shellder, the Bivalve Pokemon" and 1 "Water Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When your opponent activates a monster's effect: you can discard 1 card; this card must be selected as the target of the effect. Your opponent can only activate the effect of 1 monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Jynx']9UuxLgV.jpg

When your opponent activates a monster's effect: you can excavate the top card of your Deck, and if that card is a WATER "Pokemon" monster, negate the activation of the effect and destroy that monster, and if you do, your opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters they control until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lapras']tls4q85.jpg

When this card is Summoned: destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card: you can banish 2 WATER "Pokemon" monsters from your Graveyard; negate the activation of that Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: you can target 1 of your banished WATER "Pokemon" monsters; Special Summon that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Articuno']t7lrsAJ.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Aqua-Type monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can target up to two Effect Monsters on your opponent's side of the field; negate the effects of the target(s). While this card is face-up on your side of the field: your opponent cannot Set monsters. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can discard 1 card from your hand; negate the activation of an opponent's monster effect and destroy it.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation II'][spoiler='Sneasel']K3KXoyY.jpg

When a DARK "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Swinub']zxiv3bq.jpg

When your opponent activates a monster's effect: you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Piloswine']SI3iuWi.jpg

While you control this card: your opponent cannot activate monster effects. Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; place that card at the top or the bottom of your opponent's Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Piloswine, the Swine Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Delibird']NWf20Jt.jpg

Once per turn: flip a coin and call heads or tails. If you call it correctly: destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If you call it incorrectly: give control of 1 monster you control to your opponent (except this card), and if you do, your opponent gains 1000 Life Points.[/spoiler][spoiler='Smoochum']BHlSZGT.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Pokemon Egg" you control. If you control other monsters: this card cannot be selected as the attack target. If this card is selected as the target of a card's effect: you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card. When this card is destroyed by an opponent's monster effect: target that monster; the target's ATK becomes 0.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation III'][spoiler='Snorunt']4SycELN.jpg

A "Pokemon" monster Synchro Summoned using this card as one of the Synchro Material monsters cannot be destroyed by monster effects. You can banish this card in the Graveyard to target 1 monster your opponent controls; its effects are negated until the End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Glalie']w4SoFH6.jpg

You can Tribute Summon this card using 1 WATER monster you control as the Tribute, but if you do, this card's ATK and DEF are halved and its effects are negated. You can also Tribute Summon this card using 3 WATER monsters you control as the Tributes, and if you do, destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls. When this card declares an attack: negate the effects of all monsters your opponent currently controls. The effects of monsters this card destroys by battle are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Spheal']lZw73BR.jpg

When this card is destroyed by an opponent's monster effect and is sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 "Spheal, the Clap Pokemon" from your Deck. When this card is Special Summoned from the Deck: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Sealeo']RP93dMZ.jpg

When a WATER "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed by a monster effect and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If Special Summoned in this way, this card's effects are negated until your next Standby Phase. Once per turn: you can negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls. You cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Walrein']bfsa6e5.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by monster effects. Once per turn, when an opponent's monster effect is activated: you can banish 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; negate the activation of the effect and destroy that monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Glacier Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 7/ATK 2500/DEF 1000) to your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack Position. It cannot be used as a Tribute. A player who controls a "Glacier Token" cannot activate the effects of monsters they control.[/spoiler][spoiler='Regice']151qpyW.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Aqua-Type "Pokemon" monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can add 1 Aqua-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Aqua-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 600. When this card would be destroyed: you can banish 1 Aqua-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard instead. When this card is destroyed: you can Special Summon 1 Aqua-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation IV'][spoiler='Snover']0l7h5pA.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can add 1 Level 2 or lower WATER "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it is a Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster, you can Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Abomasnow']9w45nZB.jpg

When this card is Summoned: you can negate the effects of all non-WATER monsters on the field. Once per turn: you can target 1 non-WATER monster; destroy that target, and if you do, send 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard, except "Abomasnow, the Frosted Tree Pokemon".[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Abomasnow']WmOLJrM.jpg

3 Level 8 WATER "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Abomasnow, the Frosted Tree Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned: you can target up to 2 monsters your opponent controls; negate their effects, and if you do, destroy both targets. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Special Summon 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Graveyard whose ATK is less than the ATK of the target, also destroy that target. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Weavile']WDkbLpO.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokemon" and 1 "Razor Claw" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. During the Battle Phase, if a DARK "Pokemon" monster you control was destroyed by an opponent's Spell or Trap Card: this card gains an additional attack during this turn's Battle Phase. You can only gain this effect of "Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Glaceon']yISEKiH.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon" from your hand to the Graveyard while you control a WATER monster. When your opponent activates a monster effect: you can discard 1 card; negate the activation of the effect and destroy that monster. The activation of this effect cannot be negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mamoswine']tMhNpdH.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Piloswine, the Swine Pokemon" you control to the Graveyard. Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: you can negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. You cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Froslass']uubgkjM.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Snorunt, the Snow Hat Pokemon" and 1 "Dawn Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: you can target any number of monsters your opponent controls; negate the effects of all the targets. If this card destroys a monster by battle, during your opponent's next turn, your opponent cannot activate monster effects.[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom (Frost)']5qBrnVZ.jpg

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon" + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all other face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your End Phase: you can banish 1 LIGHT or DARK "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard; next turn, your opponent cannot target monsters you control as the target of an effect. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Rotom" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Arceus-Ice']SVJmkSA.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner equipped with "Icicle Plate" + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

Can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls, and negate the effects of all face-up Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, when a WATER monster is Normal or Special Summoned: you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that target's effects are negated, and your opponent cannot activate the effects of cards with the same name while this card remains face-up on the field. The activation of this effect cannot be negated. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Arceus" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation V'][spoiler='Vanillite']B0pPFN5.jpg

If a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as one of the Synchro Material Monsters, it gains one of the following effects:
- Once per turn: you can negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.

- Once per turn: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; negate its effects until your next End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Vanillish']TNV3tqB.jpg

If a "Pokemon" monster is Tribute Summoned using this card as at least one of the Tributes, it gains one of the following effects:
- Once per turn: you can negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.

- Once per turn: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; negate its effects until your next End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Vanilluxe']U775aGq.jpg

2 or more "Vanillish, the Icy Snow Pokemon" or "Vanillite, the Fresh Snow Pokemon"

This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned: you can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the combined Levels of this card's Fusion Material Monsters x 300. During either player's turn: you can banish 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard to target 1 monster your opponent controls; its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cubchoo']Hctgwn5.jpg

When this card is targeted by an opponent's monster effect: you can target that monster; destroy that card, then destroy this card. You can only activate this effect of "Cubchoo, the Chill Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Beartic']5cRPeku.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned When this card is Tribute Summoned: you destroy a number of monsters your opponent controls, up to the number of WATER "Pokemon" monsters in your Graveyard. You cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated. When your opponent activates a monster effect: you can negate the activation of that effect and destroy that monster. During the next of your opponent's End Phases after this card is Summoned: you can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 4 WATER "Pokemon" monster from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cryogonal']yHAxWYn.jpg

When this card is destroyed: you can Special Summon 1 "Orange Crystal Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1400/DEF 600), 1 "Green Crystal Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 900/DEF 1100), and 1 "Red Crystal Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 1500). "Orange Crystal Token" cannot be destroyed by monster effects, "Green Crystal Token" cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards, and "Red Crystal Token" cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards.[/spoiler][spoiler='Kyurem']BzZ0IaJ.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Pokemon" monsters

When this card is Summoned: negate the effects of all LIGHT and DARK monsters on the field. Once per turn: you can target 1 LIGHT or DARK monster your opponent controls; destroy that target, then inflict 800 damage to your opponent. Once per turn: you can send 1 LIGHT or DARK monster on the field to the Graveyard; draw 1 card. Neither player can Special Summon LIGHT or DARK monsters.[/spoiler][spoiler='Black Kyurem']Ke6qTdq.jpg

"Kyurem, the Boundary Pokemon" + "Zekrom, the Deep Black Pokemon"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect of "Pokemon DNA Splicers" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. All DARK monsters on the field gain 700 ATK, and all LIGHT monsters on the field lose 1000 ATK. Once per turn: you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 DARK"Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle.[/spoiler][spoiler='White Kyurem']unXn9gi.jpg

"Kyurem, the Boundary Pokemon" + "Reshiram, the Vast White Pokemon"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect of "Pokemon DNA Splicers" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. All LIGHT monsters on the field gain 700 ATK, and all DARK monsters on the field lose 1000 ATK. Once per turn: you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 LIGHT "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation VI'][spoiler='Amaura']cFdrLZk.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Sail Fossil" from your hand to the Graveyard while you control "Pokemon Fossil Revival System". When this card declares an attack: the attack target's effects are negates. The effects of monsters this card destroys by battle are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Aurorus']Yprn08h.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Sail Fossil" from your hand to the Graveyard and banishing 1 "Amaura, the Tundra Pokemon" from your Graveyard while you control "Pokemon Fossil Revival System". When this card declares an attack: the attack target's effects are negated, also that target loses 900 ATK. The effects of monsters this card destroys by battle are negated. Monster's effects that are activated in the Graveyard are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bergmite']0JGlEDb.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is used as a Synchro Material monster: you can treat this card as a Level 4 monster. When this card is used to Tribute Summon a WATER "Pokemon" monster: this card is treated as two Tributes.[/spoiler][spoiler='Avalugg']P5o5aai.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can be Tribute Summoned with 3 Tributes. When this card is Tribute Summoned with 3 Tributes: you can negate the effects of all cards your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each monster's effect negated in this way. Once per turn: you can inflict 800 damage to your opponent. Your opponent can only target this card for effects and attacks. You can only control 1 "Avalugg, the Iceberg Pokemon".[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler='Steel-types'][spoiler='History Log of Changes']1-10-14: Steel-types have been uploaded! I hope you enjoy them!

1-20-14: Minor OCG fix for Wormadam-Trash (was missing phrase "to the Graveyard".)
1-25-14: Higher-resolution card art added for Honedge, Doublade, and Aegislash.[/spoiler]

Steel-types, cold, hollow, and with loads of defense. Beating a Steel-type is no easy feat, And really, there are way too many resistances to exploit with Steel-types, which makes them even more difficult to counter. I translated that cold, calculating figure of these Steel-types in two ways: the impenetrable defenses and the mechanical motifs. Among the Pokémon types, Steel-types have the most Tuner monsters. Furthermore, many of them have effects that either prevent them from being destroyed by battle and/or by card effects, along with some cards that use that immunity to their advantage. With that said, here's a list of all Steel-types seen thus far:

[spoiler='Generation I'][spoiler='Magnemite']Hcqv9j4.jpg

If you control a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, your opponent cannot Synchro Summon during their next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Magneton']XiUOSNO.jpg

"Magnemite, the Magnet Pokemon" + 2 Machine-Type monsters

Must first be Summoned by Fusion Summon. Once per turn: you can target 1 Tuner Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and is sent to the Graveyard: it becomes the End Phase of the current turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation II'][spoiler='Forretress']0Ky6Aps.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned: you can target 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. That target cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. When this card is Special Summoned: you can target 1 Insect-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Steelix']ssykIXc.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Onix, the Rock Snake Pokemon" and 1 "Metal Coat" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Once per turn: this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When a monster is Synchro Summoned: you can target 1 of the Synchro Material Monsters in your Graveyard used to Synchro Summon that monster; add that target to your hand. When this card you control is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): you can Special Summon 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Scizor']AgE5RvW.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Scyther, the Mantis Pokemon" and 1 "Metal Coat" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Once per turn: you can discard 1 card from your hand; Special Summon 1 Insect-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck. Its ATK and DEF become 0, and its effects are negated. It cannot be destroyed by battle until your next End Phase. You can only activate the effect of "Scizor, the Pincer Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Scizor']3u5klRt.jpg

2 Level 9 Insect-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Scizor, the Pincer Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. While this card has Xyz Material: all "Pokemon" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Insect-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, it gains 1000 ATK. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Skarmory']N1GfJg2.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When an opponent's card effect targets a "Pokemon" Tuner monster or Synchro Monster you control: you can activate this effect; this card becomes the target instead. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: you can target up to 2 "Pokemon" Tuner monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon both of them, and they cannot be destroyed by battle this turn. You cannot Synchro Summon during the turn this effect is activated, except for "Pokemon" Synchro Monsters.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation III'][spoiler='Mawile']8PVA4FV.jpg

FLIP: Target 1 monster on the field; destroy it. If this card's DEF is greater than the ATK of a monster that attacks this Defense Position monster, after the Damage Step: you can switch this card to face-down Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Mawile']wiFbssx.jpg

3 Level 3 Fairy-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Mawile, the Deceiver Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When a "Pokemon" monster you control is Flip Summoned, flipped face-up, or switched from Defense Position to Attack Position: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets. While this card has no Xyz Material: this card gains 2000 ATK. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Aron']NvBIF7N.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: you can target 1 Tuner monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy both targets. During the End Phase of the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, treat this card as a Tuner monster, and banish this card when it leaves the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lairon']MlbLQI9.jpg

If your opponent controls a monster and the only cards you control are Tuner monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, destroy all Tuner monsters you control during the End Phase. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" Synchro monster.[/spoiler][spoiler='Aggron']E6uncAa.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned: you can target 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. While you control this face-up Attack Position monster, your other monsters cannot declare an attack, and your opponent can only select this card as an attack target. During each of your End Phases: destroy all other monsters you control. You can only control 1 "Aggron, the Iron Armor Pokemon" on your side of the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Aggron']eftaKCd.jpg

This card can be Xyz Summoned using 1 "Aggron, the Iron Armor Pokemon" you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned: destroy all monsters on the field whose Level is equal to or higher than the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card. This card must have at least 1 Xyz Material attached to it to activate and resolve this effect. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower "Pokemon" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defense Position, but its ATK becomes 0 and it cannot be destroyed by card effects. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Beldum']cY6zPhM.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and you do not control a "Beldum, the Iron Ball Pokemon": You can Special Summon this card. If you do, banish this card when it leaves the field. You must control no Spell/Trap Cards to activate and to resolve this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Metang']VcFTEKh.jpg

"Beldum, the Iron Ball Pokemon" + "Beldum, the Iron Ball Pokemon"

This card must first be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned: you can target up to 2 Tuner monsters in your Graveyard; add those targets to your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" monster: you can Special Summon up to 2 "Pokemon" Tuner monsters from your hand. Their ATK and DEF become 0, and their effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Metagross']SKB1H72.jpg

"Metang, the Iron Claw Pokemon" + 2 Machine-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card must first be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. This card gains 400 ATK for each Tuner monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn: you can target up to 2 "Pokemon" Tuner monsters in your Graveyard; banish those targets, then Special Summon 1 Fusion or Synchro "Pokemon" monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is less than or equal to the combined Levels of the banished targets. Its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Registeel']wpKSpBz.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can add 1 Machine-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Deck to your hand. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 600. When this card would be destroyed: you can banish 1 Machine-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard instead. When this card is destroyed: you can Special Summon 1 Machine-Type "Pokemon" monster from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Jirachi']BrzNeUA.jpg

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Pokemon" monsters

When this card is Summoned: you can banish this card and pay half your Life Points; add 2 cards from your Deck to your hand. Those cards and their effects cannot be used during the turn this effect is activated. If you control no monsters: you can pay half your Life Points; Special Summon this banished card, but its effects are negated.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation IV'][spoiler='Empoleon']LDxTfIP.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, if you control no other monsters: you can Special Summon any number of WATER "Pokemon" monsters from your hand in face-up Attack Position. Their effects are negated, and you cannot Summon other monsters during the turn this effect is activated. During your Main Phase, if your Life Points are more than 2000 less than your opponent's: you can send 1 WATER "Pokemon" monster you control to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Shieldon']T62QhDU.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Armor Fossil" from your hand to the Graveyard while you control "Pokemon Fossil Revival System". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While you control this Defense Position monster, you do not take Battle Damage.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bastiodon']pyxqrBo.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Armor Fossil" from your hand to the Graveyard and banishing 1 "Bastiodon, the Shield Pokemon" from your Graveyard while you control "Pokemon Fossil Revival System". All monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is selected as the target of a card effect: you can target 1 Tuner monster you control; negate the activation of the card effect and destroy that card, then destroy the target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Wormadam (Trash Cloak)']7Q6n23C.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Machine-Type "Pokemon" monster you control to the Graveyard. If you do, this card cannot activate its effects on the field until your next End Phase. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can Special Summon 1 EARTH "Pokemon" Tuner monster from your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed: you can destroy other 1 monster you control instead.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bronzor']KBVe76v.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is selected as the target of a monster's effect: you can target 1 card your opponent controls; banish that target. You can only use this effect of "Bronzor, the Bronze Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bronzong']CP4Zidb.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: you can banish up to 3 "Pokemon" Tuner monsters in your Graveyard; draw 1 card. Once per turn: you can target 1 of your banished Tuner monsters; Special Summon that target. The Special Summoned monster cannot be targeted by card effects, until your opponent's next End Phase. You cannot Special Summon other monsters during the turn this effect is activated, except for "Pokemon" Synchro Monsters.[/spoiler][spoiler='Lucario']zbGJ4R6.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if you control no cards and your opponent controls at least 3 Set Spell or Trap Cards. While you control this card: your opponent cannot activate their Set Spell and Trap Cards. Once per turn: you can pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Mega Lucario']InZ2blw.jpg

2 Level 8 Beast-Warrior-Type "Pokemon" monsters

This card can be Xyz Summoned using a "Lucario, the Aura Pokemon" monster you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Special Summoned: you can reveal all cards in your opponent's hand and target 1 of those cards; your opponent discards that target. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; reveal your opponent's hand and destroy all Spell and Trap Cards among them. You can only Xyz Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Magnezone']l5YUB0g.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing a "Magneton, the Magnet Pokemon" you control. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Tuner Monsters in your Graveyard X 800. Once per turn: you can send 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. During your opponent's turn: you can banish 2 Tuner Monsters from your Graveyard; your opponent cannot Special Summon during this turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Probopass']ldgggsv.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing a "Nosepass, the Compass Pokemon" you control. When this card is Summoned: you can target 1 Level 3 or lower "Pokemon" Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Once per turn: you can activate 1 of the following effects:
- Target one Defense Position monster on the field; switch it to Attack Position, and if you do, the target's ATK is halved.

- Target one Attack Position monster on the field: return that target to its owner's hand, then switch this card to face-down Defense Position.[/spoiler][spoiler='Dialga']bFmPmYa.jpg

2 Tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner "Pokemon" monsters

Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a card is added from your opponent's Deck to their hand by a card's effect: you can discard 1 card; place that card at the bottom of your opponent's Deck, and if you do, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects that include adding a card from your opponent's Deck to their hand, until your next End Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler='Heatran']QmEXZjF.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tune FIRE monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can target 1 card on the field; destroy that card, and if it was a monster card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK. When this card is destroyed by battle: destroy all face-up monsters on the field.[/spoiler][spoiler='Arceus-Steel']rRwJck1.jpg

1 "Pokemon" Tuner equipped with "Iron Plate" + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

Can only be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned: you can target up to 3 Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" Tuner monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them in face-up Defense Position. While you control another "Pokemon" monster, this card and "Pokemon" Tuner monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Arceus" monster per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation V'][spoiler='Excadrill']o2JoDxi.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in face-down Defense Position by sending 1 face-down "Pokemon" monster you control to the Graveyard. You cannot Normal Summon or Set during the turn this effect is activated. Once per turn: you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: you can target 1 monster on both player's sides of the field; destroy those targets. You can only use this effect of "Excadrill, the Subterrene Pokemon" once per turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Escavalier']OPQWWSY.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Karrablast, the Clamping Pokemon" from your field to the Graveyard and sending 1 "Shelmet, the Snail Pokemon" from your hand to the Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by Spell and Trap Cards. When this card inflicts Battle Damage: you can target 1 Level 4 Insect-Type "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. That monster cannot declare an attack this turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Ferroseed']Y8rmch5.jpg

Once per turn: this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When this card is selected as an attack target: you can destroy the attacking monster and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. You must control no other cards to activate and resolve this effect.[/spoiler][spoiler='Ferrothorn']41VjIlQ.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When this card is Summoned: switch it to Defense Position. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation. When this card is selected as the target of an opponent's card effect: you can target 1 Level 2 or lower "Pokemon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, that card becomes the target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Klink']eP8FBlD.jpg

Once per turn: this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard as a Level 2 monster. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Pokemon" monster: you can Special Summon 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster from your Graveyard.[/spoiler][spoiler='Klang']Mzj3fQf.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster you control to the Graveyard. If this card was Special Summoned in this way, this card cannot be used for a Synchro Summon, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster.[/spoiler][spoiler='Klinklang']6PQKd10.jpg

If you control only Tuner monsters: you can send all of them to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was Special Summoned in this way, this card's effects are negated until your opponent's next End Phase. Once per turn: you can banish 1 "Pokemon" Tuner monster and 1 other monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Pokemon" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is equal to the combined Levels of the banished targets. It cannot declare an attack this turn.[/spoiler][spoiler='Pawniard']hEzkB8G.jpg

- When a DARK monster attacks or is attacked: Special Summon 1 "Bisharp, the Sword Blade Pokemon" from your hand.[/spoiler][spoiler='Bisharp']Fm8RyHi.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned by a DARK "Pokemon" monster's effect: you can destroy 1 face-up card for each DARK "Pokemon" monster you control, besides this card.[/spoiler][spoiler='Durant']oF3ZNsJ.jpg

While you control this face-up card: other Insect-Type "Pokemon" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When your opponent Summons a Synchro or Xyz Monster: you can Tribute this card; negate the Summon of that monster and destroy it, then take 1000 damage.[/spoiler][spoiler='Cobalion']ZtBYp2R.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when at least 3 of your "Pokemon" monsters have been destroyed during that turn (either by battle or by card effect) and were sent to the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase during the turn this card is Special Summoned (if it is currently the opponent's Battle Phase, it is immediately ended). When your other monsters declare an attack: your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.[/spoiler][spoiler='Genesect']lYPplYk.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Pokemon" monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can add 1 "Genesis Drive" Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. When this card is equipped with a "Genesis Drive" Equip Spell Card: this card gains 400 ATK. When this card would be destroyed by a card effect: you can send 1 "Genesis Drive" card equipped to this card to the Graveyard instead. During the End Phase, if a "Genesis Drive" Equip Spell Card was sent to the Graveyard this turn: you can add 1 "Genesis Drive" Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Generation VI'][spoiler='Honedge']4AsPgEe.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If you Ritual Summon a "Pokemon" monster, this card can be used as the entire Tribute. Once per turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: you can equip this card in your Graveyard to a "Pokemon" Ritual Monster you control. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK, but its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Doublade']1lJi2jb.jpg

"Honedge, the Sword Pokemon" + "Honedge, the Sword Pokemon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card cannot declare an attack. Once per turn: you can equip this card in your Graveyard to a "Pokemon" Ritual Monster you control. The equipped monster can attack twice, but its effects are negated.[/spoiler][spoiler='Aegislash']5H2Qauh.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 "Doublade, the Sword Pokemon" and 1 "Dusk Stone" from your hand or field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Apply the appropriate effects, depending on this card's battle position:
- Attack Position: This card's ATK becomes 3000. When a "Pokemon" monster declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

- Defense Position: This card's DEF becomes 3000. When your opponent inflicts Battle Damage, you can target the monster that inflicted the Battle Damage; destroy that target.[/spoiler][spoiler='Klefki']Td4GHAl.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: you can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard; increase this card's Level by up to 2 until the End Phase. When a "Pokemon" Synchro Monster is Summoned with this card as one of its Synchro Material Monsters: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with 1500 ATK or less; take control of that target. That target cannot attack and its effects are negated.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

this is nice

Heheh, that's the plan! All of them! And I plan on including some Spell and Trap Card support as well, so this will indeed be a long-term project. I really want to be able to complete this project to its entirety. In any case, thanks for the kind words!

Normal-types are finished, in terms of creating all the cards; now comes the irksome part, which is posting all 99 of them (yes, 99 cards!). It'll be pretty time-consuming, but I'd expect them to be up maybe tomorrow night, or the afternoon after. Also, I see that Ghost-types have won in a massive landslide...so, I suppose I'll be doing the Ghost-types next!

I'll hold you too it, because I've been working on my gallery for over 5 years now...

Normal-types are up, but in editing the initial post, the Steel-types have, for one reason or another, been experiencing a formatting error. I'm working on it to see what I can do to remedy the problem, but the formatting issues continue to baffle me. In either case, I'll try to get the Steel-types fixed before I move on to the Ghost-types. You can vote on the new poll for the time being...

Alright, so I made some general changes to the OP format, so that the Steel-types will display properly. However, to make my life easier, I have to get rid of the Generation sorting. I hope that isn't too much trouble, but it's the only way I can get the Steel-types to display properly now. I still can't fathom why it was wrong, I checked and re-double-checked to make sure I didn't have any formatting errors...

Also, vote on that poll; Ghost-types will be done soon, probably tomorrow or something of the sort, and I want to be able to get user input rather than have to pick one out randomly...because where's the fun in that? Anyways, look to see the Ghost-types done soon.

I didn't look at every card, but I noticed on Expound, it says he cannot be destroyed in battle, yet one of his effects is that when this card is destroyed in battle you can add one beast type monster with 1500 or less atk to your hand.

Yikes! That should not be! Thanks for pointing that out; it should say that it can add when it's destroyed by a card's effect. Silly me! I'll fix that up immediately.

Archived