Phantom Beast Archetype

Kyng's Old Account

Phantom Beast Archetype

A 6 Card Series

by Kyng

This is an additional six cards I've made to contribute to a currently existing but underdeveloped Archetype. This series contains 6 effect monsters to develop the nature this Deck has, and to encourage a more competitive atmosphere surrounding the cards.

They are based on the current Phantom Beast Archetype. This Archetype is excluding the [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mecha_Phantom_Beast
Mecha Phantom Beast Archetype. These cards will feature aggressive, beatdown strategies akin to the official cards of the archetype, sharing effects triggered through Graveyard presence as well as battle-orientated effects.[hr][spoiler=Phantom Beast High-Gazelle]

HTVG8yr.jpg

[hr]This card can attack twice during the Battle Phase. This card's name becomes "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" while it is on the field, in your hand, or in the Graveyard.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Phantom Beast Gore-Tusk]

AredyYy.jpg

[hr]While this card is in your Graveyard, when a "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or "Phantom Beast" monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle; inflict 300 damage to your opponent.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Phantom Beast Stone-Rhino]

f0B6KY9.jpg

[hr]When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Declare 1 Card type (Monster, Spell or Trap); while this card is in your Graveyard , "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" and "Phantom Beast" monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of the declared card type during the Battle Phase.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Phantom Beast Glutton-Rat]

B2Pm0Oc.jpg

[hr]When "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or a "Phantom Beast" monster you control would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can discard this card instead. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, when "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or a "Phantom Beast" monster you control would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card instead. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)
[/spoiler][spoiler=Phantom Beast Hyper-Tiger]

Wx9eIsf.jpg

[hr]You can Tribute a "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or "Phantom Beast" monster you control: Special Summon this card (from your hand.) Increase the ATK of "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" and all other "Phantom Beast" monsters you control by 500.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Phantom Beast Supreme-Chimaera]

EGbIsxR.jpg

[hr]"Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" + 1 "Phantom Beast" monsters
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When a "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or a "Phantom Beast" monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.
[/spoiler][hr]Comments and suggestions appreciated. I hope you enjoy the cards as much as I did making them.

It came across as cold, intimidating, sinister to me; I couldn't label it under LIGHT or EARTH as a result.

Doesn't look like it...however, things are different in the eye of the beholder. Different opinions stick out with different people.

Regardless, out of the set you presented here...Hyper Tiger is my favorite ^^

Doesn't look like it...however, things are different in the eye of the beholder. Different opinions stick out with different people.

Regardless, out of the set you presented here...Hyper Tiger is my favorite ^^

I'm glad you like 'em Chaos.

The last image is already in use. Not sure if it bothers you or not, buuuut;

300px-Chimaera,theMasterofBeastsWCPS-AE-

I used it intentionally as as a more playable variant of...

20110131001033!ChimeratheFlyingMythicalB

Archived