Chaotic Collapse! (Personal Chaos Dragons build)

Delibirb

With awesome cards like Black Dragon Collapserpent and White Dragon Wyverburster, how could one not feel it necessary to build a new and improved Chaos deck?

As with most Chaos Dragon decks, this focuses on milling to the Graveyard to banish LIGHT and/or DARK monsters for Lightpulsar/Darkflare/Collapserpent/Wyverburster. But it also has the (I have found quite consistent) addition of the Five-Headed Dragon, as a means of banishing 5 monsters at once to not only create a massive 5000 beater, but also power up the eventual Golden Homunculus!

[spoiler='Decklist']

Main Deck: 40

Monsters: 30

3x Lightpulsar Dragon

2x Golden Homunculus

3x Darkflare Dragon

3x Axe Dragonute

3x Black Dragon Collapserpent

3x White Dragon Wyverburster

2x Lyla,Lightsworn Sorceress

3x Mirage Dragon

3x Inmato

3x Cherry Inmato

2x Magical Merchant

Spells: 4

1x Allure of Darkness

1x One Day of Peace

2x Dragon's Mirror

Traps: 6

1x Sixth Sense

1x Return from the Different Dimension

2x Dimensional Prison

2x Mirror Force

Extra Deck:

2x Five-Headed Dragon

1x Exploder Dragonwing

1x Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend

1x Stardust Dragon

1x Stardust Spark Dragon

1x Constellar Ptolemy M7

1x Noblswarm Beelzebuth

1x Photon Strike Bounzer

1x Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis

1x Number 61: Volcasaurus

1x Shark Fortress

1x Number 39: Utopia

1x Number 57: Tri-Head Dust Dragon

1x Queen Dragun Djinn

[/spoiler]

Cherry Inmato/Inmato: The Inmato engine has been very good to me in here; dark monster fodder for Chaos cards, and summons a tuner and Inmato, who can be tributed for Darkflare/Lightpulsar to synchro into whatever I need.

Mirage Dragon/Lyla: Spell/Trap support. Mirage is a light dragon, so fodder for Chaos or Five-Heads. Lyla's a light, and mills for the Chaos cards in hand.

One Day: Bad hand stall card, mostly.

Golden Homunculus: I banish on average10 cards per duel, which is 3000 added to Homunculus' 1500, making a 1 tribute beater who, with Chaos cards, isnt all that hard to summon. Plus, Light fodder if he gets milled by mistake.

Noblswarm: Potential generic nuke

Exploder Dragonwing: Just a synchro option for Darkblaze + Cherry, kind of like a synchro Number 61.

OK, so I need some help. I've been testing this deck on DN, and so far so good; I have very few bad match-ups. The problem is that I do have some, and not being very good at creating effective side decks, I was wondering if you guys could help me?

The two main issues I get are Mermails and Rulers. Marksman makes early-game difficult by getting rid of important set cards like Magical Merchant and Cherry Inmato, not to mention Abyssgaios(?). Rulers just spam the field faster than I can, and have access to better Xyzs than I do.

But, then the difficult problem arises: I can easily put a stop to these two with Dimensional Fissure/Macro Cosmos/etc., but that would break my deck as well. So, what can I side that can aid in defeating my primary enemies without crippling myself?

-Reckless Greed
-Radiant Mirror
+2 Dimensional Prison

Radiant is un-needed, and Reckless is better if you run it in 3s.

Tested, works much better, thanks. :)

I always wanted to replace Reckless, couldn't think of a good replacement.

Got any ideas for what to side? I am really bad at side deck building. :P

EDIT: Updated with Dimensional Prisons, and edited Extra Deck, eliminating cards I didnt use.

Archived