Bujin Decisive Battle

300px-BujinDecisiveBattle-PRIO-JP-OP.png

[quote]

Bujin Decisive Battle

Normal Spell Card

Target 1 "Bujin" monster you control; during this turn, if that target destroys a monster by battle whose ATK is higher than that target original ATK: Banish the destroyed monster, and if you do, banish all monsters with that name in your opponent's hand, Main Deck, Extra Deck and Graveyard.

[/quote]

Well.....this card happened.  I'm not sure what to say about it really, so discuss?

Honest is limited. Sure, it'll happen, but so incredibly rarely that it doesn't even matter.

Honest aside, there's still the fact that we have Tenkis and Cranes. Point being, there's plenty of ways to make this card useful without relying on something unlikely or convoluted.

This card does seem like it'd be pretty usable, though. Definitely a side card.

Honest aside, there's still the fact that we have Tenkis and Cranes. Point being, there's plenty of ways to make this card useful without relying on something unlikely or convoluted.

This card does seem like it'd be pretty usable, though. Definitely a side card.

This was in reference to Susan, though. I understand everything else, but people are talking about using with this for a more than once banish all cards of x name

Horn of the Phantom Beast is a good card.

Are you kidding me?

Horn of the Phantom Beast is a mediocre card that gets way more hype than it deserves. It's only really good in like 1-2 decks, and every other deck that can run it has better things to do.

Are you kidding me?

Horn of the Phantom Beast is a mediocre card that gets way more hype than it deserves. It's only really good in like 1-2 decks, and every other deck that can run it has better things to do.

Is Bujin one of those decks that should be running better stuff?

Cuz I've gotten advice that says "Run it dude" and advice that says "It's outclassed".  So which is it?

Archived