Bujin Decisive Battle

Are you kidding me?

Horn of the Phantom Beast is a mediocre card that gets way more hype than it deserves. It's only really good in like 1-2 decks, and every other deck that can run it has better things to do.

Normally I'd agree. In this case, it's hilarious because it sends all your opponen's bosses to the Shadow Realm while you draw a bunch of cards.

Could you not just use Quilin though?  Horn is only really good with Susanowo, and Susa can auto-mill a Quilin.  So meh, Horn seems winmoar to me.

It's won me games.  That 800 unexpected boost of ATK as a side catches too many people off on DN.  For that reason, it's good side material.

It's won me games.  That 800 unexpected boost of ATK as a side catches too many people off on DN.  For that reason, it's good side material.

Yeah but that's DN.

You'll catch a good of DN players out with a Honest you searched for, and waved in front of there face a half dozen times.

It's just not a good card because the deck has so any better choices.

Yeah but that's DN.

You'll catch a good of DN players out with a Honest you searched for, and waved in front of there face a half dozen times.

It's just not a good card because the deck has so any better choices.

It gets harder to do in Match Duels, however, since they like to side into Macro Cosmos and Mind Drain.  Horn has proven itself to warrant space in my Side Deck.

Archived