"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" (Dante).Most macabre archetype ever: The Crimson Army (33 cards+Musical Accompaniment)

Kwisatz-Haderach

Hold on, the cards you've listed don't have affects that could be chained or used together to get the level 7's on the field, plus the ones that change levels are a bit busy being banished and all. The cards abilities only target themselves, not other cards, meaning you've got the problem of bringing them back into play before you can use them. Additionally, while it may be difficult to summon it with these cards alone, if you were able to access other legit TCG/OCG cards you would find it to be impossibly easy to get out. I have an idea to keep the general concept of the card there, while making it much more fair:

2000 ATK / 2800 DEF
This card can only be XYZ Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is XYZ summoned: Destroy all Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects the turn it is summoned. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach all XYZ material from this card (min. 2); This card cannot be targeted by card effects until the End Phase, also this card can attack your opponent directly during your next Battle Phase. If this card has "Sargatanas, Infernal Majesty of the Crimson Army" as an XYZ material, it gains the following effects.
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 XYZ material from this card; Until the End Phase, any Battle Damage your opponent takes from this card is doubled.
During the End Phase of the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 2 "Crimson Army" cards you control; Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck.

So essentially, it retains the original feel of the card, however it is now more balanced out, and should you have used Astral Force, it gives you the ability to double your opponents battle damage from this card up to three times, and also get it back into the extra deck so you can pull it out again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for slow answer but i had internet problems...

hmm...i think you didnt read them accuratedly...scholae palatinae (that is triggered by legatus being face up on the field) sends 1 Crimson Army from deck to grave (i choose firstborn or beast guardian). Now Palatinae is Lvl7. Now i summon Dux by its eff, and dux itself will be triggered by legatus. Dux's eff makes it same lvl of a C.A. i control; i target palatinae that is 7. Now i have dux and palatinae both 7 and then i summon Sarga.

i've read the rewording of my rank 9, and i think if it was like that, i think that all the effort to summon it wouldn't be rewarded by the monster itself....i think i'll eventually reduce its atk to 3500

All the pictures are made by Douglas W. Barlowe. I know that the rank 9 is very (very) strong, but consider that it's not that easy to summon at all! Since you need rank 7 on field+astral...and rank 7 isn't easy to obtain with my deck. The more i read this deck the more i think that maybe they're a bit slow...i might think of some way to improve a bit their speed. With which Deck could you combine my Crimson Army? I can't think of any...

Also let me know if there is a combo you'd like to perform with them ;)  

Archived