Because the new Yugioh art site is awesome (Guardian Dreadscythe)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

S7KZ1mE.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) when a monster with 2500 or more ATK you control is destroyed. When this card is Summoned: You can equip 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to this card. You cannot Summon Level 7 or higher monsters. If this card would be destroyed, you can discard 2 cards instead.

In a similar vein to Eatos, doesn't require its corresponding Equip Card (which, at the moment, I've no intent on remaking) nor does it require said monster to be destroyed (though it does implicitly reference it with the min. 2500 ATK minimum to trigger). It retains its Equip effect, but again isn't limited to its associated Equip (and can search generic ones).

The original restrictions are relaxed slightly; it's Semi-Nomi now and its protection effect is OPTIONAL (so it doesn't keep clogging your SS at times you don't want it to be; though the discard cost is higher b/c of that, but given the advent of Xyz, the summon lock might not be a problem to an extent).

It does still seal off summoning, but only for Level 7 or higher monsters.

Anyway, as noted in the title, artwork came from the new Yugioh site w/card pics (they're on the Wikia also if you want to find them)

Anyway, comment/CnC/rate, etc.

(Hopefully I made this card more playable w/out killing the original intent of it..)

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) when a monster with 2500 or more ATK you control is destroyed. When this card is Summoned: You can equip 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to this card. You cannot Summon Level 7 or higher monsters. If this card would be destroyed, you can discard 2 cards instead. 

Here is the edited version of your text.
Anyways, a very powerful card, especially in a deck revolving around Equip Spells.

Yeah, it does work well in Equip decks since it can search one out each time it's Special Summoned (though to my knowledge, not too many Decks run Equips; save for Dragunities and Noble Knights among other things [there's probably more; those two are the first to come to mind]

I already explained why stuff is how it is now in main post, but thank you for the comments.

Archived