Well, How I Met Your Mother is on its last season, so there's that.

I disagree with South Park, they made a pretty strong return with this past season and as long as Matt and Trey can keep up satirizing current events well, it should remain good for the most part even 10 years from now.

As much as it pains me to agree, Family Guy should probably finish everything in one big movie. Its glory days have passed.

I heard Simpsons has been good again, but I haven't kept up, so I can't comment there. Same with the rest of those shows.

Well, How I Met Your Mother is on its last season, so there's that.

I disagree with South Park, they made a pretty strong return with this past season and as long as Matt and Trey can keep up satirizing current events well, it should remain good for the most part even 10 years from now.

As much as it pains me to agree, Family Guy should probably finish everything in one big movie. Its glory days have passed.

I heard Simpsons has been good again, but I haven't kept up, so I can't comment there. Same with the rest of those shows.

Finally! We get to find out who Ted marries. 

South Park has gotten better with its' last few episodes; the Red Robbin wedding.

Family Guy kinda lost my respect with killing Brian to boost ratings; it was a smart idea to get people hooked but it felt to desperate. Seth already has 2 shows he can fall back on, Cleveland and American Dad, though I haven't seen new episodes of Cleveland. I do agree with the movie idea, it should also apply to the Simpsons, it should have ended a long time ago but if it's getting better, it should stay a little while. I haven't new episodes on Sunday on FOX, so I thought it was on a hiatus. 

"6. Bones"

Haven't seen the new seasons so I can't really talk for it but I think it should stay awhile.

"7. Supernatural"

It has gotten good in this season with the Fallen Angels Arc but I would want it to last 1 more season so it can tie with The CW's last hit show, Smallville, for number of seasons. 

Bob's Burgers hasn't had a lot of seasons for me to see it going down hill but I don't care that much for it.

Haven't seen any shows for me to see it end but I think Avatar should end with Korra so it doesn't go downhill too much.  

1. Family Guy

2. Two and a Half Men
3. The Simpsons
4. South Park
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. Bones
7. Supernatural
8. Bob’s Burgers

I italicized the ones I agree with, and bolded the ones I disagree with.

Personally, I will never get tired of Family or South Park. While they didn't really age well, it's still entertaining to watch.

As for the rest of the list, I could care less if they ended or not.

I will say, though, that any reality show about teen pregnancy, "celebrity" life, or anything else related to the degrading wisdom of society should all just be taken off the air along with every gossip magazine on the shelves.

Family Guy kinda lost my respect with killing Brian to boost ratings; it was a smart idea to get people hooked but it felt to desperate. Seth already has 2 shows he can fall back on, Cleveland and American Dad, though I haven't seen new episodes of Cleveland.

Make that 1 show he can fall back on seeing as the Cleveland show was cancelled and it's confirmed that Cleveland is moving back to Quahog next year.

I totally agree that Grey's Anatomy needs to go. I hate that show with a passion, and it is just getting ridiculous. I don't know if any of you guys watch Revenge, but I think it is about time that, that leave as well. Don't get me wrong, it was a good show, and is still decent, but they have been dragging along this show for what seems like forever with a plot line that can easily be accomplished in a season or two. 

• 2 weeks later...

Shrek you are so lucky I don't like to dish out warnings for the same warning in a the same day.

I don't tend to have any I just tune them out.

1) Simpsons.

Avoided it for years, surely it's time to kill it off.

2) Spongebob Squarepants

Surely there is only so much they can do.

3) CSI.

I love the Grissom days, but after he left and Warrick was killed off (due to Gary Dourdan's arrest), it went down hill. Miami and New York ended so kinda think it's time.

4) Pokemon.

Seriously. I know the anime advertises the games, but if the anime was more like the manga this wouldn't be on the list.

1) Simpsons.

Avoided it for years, surely it's time to kill it off.

2) Spongebob Squarepants

Surely there is only so much they can do.

3) CSI.

I love the Grissom days, but after he left and Warrick was killed off (due to Gary Dourdan's arrest), it went down hill. Miami and New York ended so kinda think it's time.

4) Pokemon.

Seriously. I know the anime advertises the games, but if the anime was more like the manga this wouldn't be on the list.

I agree with all of this but 2. Spongebob can go on forever, as long as we have

spongebob-imagination.jpg

I will say, though, that any reality show about teen pregnancy, "celebrity" life, or anything else related to the degrading wisdom of society should all just be taken off the air along with every gossip magazine on the shelves.

This is why I'm glad The Secret Like of the American Teenager got cancelled.

I don't know if any of you guys watch Revenge, but I think it is about time that, that leave as well. Don't get me wrong, it was a good show, and is still decent, but they have been dragging along this show for what seems like forever with a plot line that can easily be accomplished in a season or two.

Glad to see someone else brought up Revenge. I'm still enjoying the show, but I'm hoping that this season will be last. Victoria will presumably be "losing her throne", so to speak, but we know that isn't going to last. If they intend to continue this show by having at least a fourth season, then I'm hoping that they least get rid of Daniel. Any hope of the romance between him and Emily being salvaged is long gone, and I've never liked Daniel anyway, so it'll be relief if they find some way to get rid of him.

Honestly i dont think south park ever needs to end.

And why should it? as long as there is a contemporary issue or even something going on to parody it has a life. There always will be too.

I think that show two broke girls needs to be off the air forever
They need to end Supernatural. I mean its a great show but i don't want them to Soprano it.
True Blood was great but its last season was full of bull. END IT HBO don't soprano this one either.
Bobs burgers definitely should be gone.
I dont know if they still air franklin and bash but that needs to go if they do.
Oh and im sorry but pretty little liars was a mistake from the start.

Archived