Pirika, Lineage of Gusto

2Izbd7B.jpg

PRIO-JP029
Gusta no Shin’ei Pirika
Pirika, Lineage of Gusto
Wind Psychic / Effect
LV3 1000/1500
When this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can target 1 WIND Tuner in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. Negate that monsters effects. If you activated this effect: you cannot Special Summon monsters, except for WIND monsters for the rest of the turn. You can only use the effect of “Gusta no Shin’ei Pirika” once per turn.

Is this good?

Who cares, the art is cute.

Pirikia can bring back Gusto Gulldo, and then you can make Daigusto Sphreez, which can then add back Pirika with its effect

Not only can Sphreez not get killed in battle, it also turns all of your Gustos into Amazoness Swordswomans, letting you pile up damage easily.

Also it's extremely easy to get either combo piece due to the fact that Gustos are Gustos. They have infinite floaters making this combo easy to pull together.

ALSO, this thing activates when it's special summoned, so it'll activate if you grab it with something like Gusto Egul.

If you do get this off of Egul or something, you can bring back Egul, then crash Egul to get whatever other non-tuner you want, too bad you can't use another Pirika though.

Ran out of Sphreez? Spin them back using Caam, Serenity of Gusto.

You can also make Totem Bird which is totally op beyond your wildest dreams.

and leviair or muzurhythm, but they're not as cool

Other Synchros you can make include Daigusto Falcos, Daigusto Gulldos, and Orient Dragon.

This card adds so much flexibility to Gusto and I'll definitely draft a deck when I have the time.

edit: ALSO YOU CAN ETELE IT

Good to see that DT-related cards are still coming.

I was thinking yesterday in how as few as 2~3 cards can take an archetype to a whole new level (Nebra Disk and Fork Hoyuk for Chronomalies; Augmentation, Plain Coat and Amphisbaena for Heraldics), and then we get this.

Pirika is looking awesome: makes Spheeze easier to Summon, and not only she is an E-Tele target, but also the Spell can trigger her effect. I assume that the "for the rest of the turn" part of the effect let's you Summon non-WIND monsters before using the effect?

Flavor-wise, I wonder which is Pirika's place on the DT storyline. The "lineage" on her name makes me think she is from the "New World" (after Sophia's defeat), and her hairstyle resembles Reeze's so she could be her descendant.

Pirikia can bring back Gusto Gulldo, and then you can make Daigusto Sphreez, which can then add back Pirika with its effect

Not only can Sphreez not get killed in battle, it also turns all of your Gustos into Amazoness Swordswomans, letting you pile up damage easily.

Also it's extremely easy to get either combo piece due to the fact that Gustos are Gustos. They have infinite floaters making this combo easy to pull together.

ALSO, this thing activates when it's special summoned, so it'll activate if you grab it with something like Gusto Egul.

If you do get this off of Egul or something, you can bring back Egul, then crash Egul to get whatever other non-tuner you want, too bad you can't use another Pirika though.

Ran out of Sphreez? Spin them back using Caam, Serenity of Gusto.

You can also make Totem Bird which is totally op beyond your wildest dreams.

and leviair or muzurhythm, but they're not as cool

Other Synchros you can make include Daigusto Falcos, Daigusto Gulldos, and Orient Dragon.

This card adds so much flexibility to Gusto and I'll definitely draft a deck when I have the time.

edit: ALSO YOU CAN ETELE IT

WynndaPriestessofGusto-WC11.png

Archived