[Another!]Priest of the Chaos Seals[...chaos support.]

Maeriberii Haan

This is a really interesting card. After putting it's conditions into consideration, the card turns up overall well balanced. The duelist also has to know what their doing, because misuse of the card's abilities could come back to bite you in a long term duel if it's associated with a light, dark, or spellcaster deck. In a deck associated with zombies it's consequential effect could be used in a positive light such as sending endless decay to the graveyard from the deck while having zombie master on the field if what your needing is some raw power earlier on in the duel.

OCG fixes incoming:

[quote]You can Special Summon this card by banishing 3 Spell Cards and 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell Card, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target. If you do, send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only control 1 "Priest of the Chaos Seals".[/quote]

Pretty much just capitalization issues. 

If anything, the card's summon cost is too high. It requires 4 Spells in the Graveyard to activate the effect, and you wouldn't summon this card if you couldn't use the effect instantly. Most decks will use 10 Spell Cards at most, meaning this card can only ever be used twice. That said, its utilization of spells is interesting, so here's what I'd recommend.:

[quote]You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 Spell Card and 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell Card, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target. If you do, send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only control 1 "Priest of the Chaos Seals".[/quote]

Though, 1 Spell might make this too easy to summon.

How about 2? And this was actually meant for spellbooks tbh.

That didn't actually cross my mind, sorry! I saw "Chaos" and thought "Yeah, this is for Chaos decks."

I think your summon costs are fine, in that case. Spellbooks can easily toss that many into the grave. 

Archived