Card Remakes: The Worst Cards in the Game

TrueMalice

Some cards in Yugioh are just hilariously, hilariously bad. Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, Zone Eater, Shapesnatch - the only thing they have in common is being practically unusable. Here's my take on updating those cards to a usable state.

Moths

We'll start with the Moth series of cards. According to Mr. Moto, the Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth is the most powerful monster in Duel Monsters! Let's test that theory.

[spoiler='Moths']

5G0dGjv.jpg

I didn't include Petit Moth here as I didn't change it. Instead, the moment you summon it, you can overlay its next evolution over it. The only cost is used up space in your Extra Deck. 

pUpKTDn.jpg

wvHrtgA.jpg

These cards are a much faster take on the Moth's evolution mechanic. They no longer require Cocoon of Evolution, and are summoned sequentially each turn, one after the other. There is no investment here aside from used up space in your Extra Deck. 

YLnQ0Ww.jpg

Of course, the Moths would be nothing without Cocoon of Evolution. The Cocoon was only ever used as an Equip Spell card, so I made it into a Spell. Now, it lets you evolve Moth monsters immediately. Lay down one Petit Moth, and you can Xyz Summon it all the way to Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth in one turn.

[/spoiler]

From that lore, u can instantly summon the final form the same turn u ss the rank 6 one since it still be your SP after u ss it, so to get a 3500 vanilla in only 1 turn is so much, in addition I didn't see any point in remaking this completely-nothing monster that didn't even have a single specific support card, also among insect-type, Inzektor and Traptrix, even just Underground Arachnid-focus deck seems able to attract anyone to play more than these cards

From that lore, u can instantly summon the final form the same turn u ss the rank 6 one since it still be your SP after u ss it, so to get a 3500 vanilla in only 1 turn is so much, in addition I didn't see any point in remaking this completely-nothing monster that didn't even have a single specific support card, also among insect-type, Inzektor and Traptrix, even just Underground Arachnid-focus deck seems able to attract anyone to play more than these cards

Good point, thanks. I've fixed Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth.

The idea that I need a "point" to remake cards is a little ridiculous on a forum dedicated to creating cards. Why is it less valid to recreate a set of extremely poor cards, than it is to supplement already useful cards? The title is literally "The Worst Cards in the Game". I'm hardly going to be remaking Inzektors in a thread focusing on the worst cards. 

Archived