Jake the Sage

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT'S OFFICIALLY BEEN ONE MONTH

WHERE THE HELL IS THE CHAPTER

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU ARE LATE

Funny you say that because I was JUST about to update everything.

Sure, no problem . . . if Remo is even seen in this story.

[hr]

Don't forget everyone the original is now available to be read, thanks to Fusion giving me permission.

Also any questions I'll be glad to answer. And, almost, like Remo if your character has already made an appearance but doesn't have a theme then by all means send me a link to something you want.

I know the original 'Trio of DEF' was supposed to be uploaded with this chapter, and believe me I did, but the forum wouldn't allow it. Everything didn't get updated so I had to go back and one by one update everything.

That is

1. the chapter
  2. each new biography and their links
  3. each biographies picture

Considering there was more than five biographies this time and I had to do them twice . . . you can understand that I don't want to do another update right now.

I WILL update with the original 'Trio of DEF' when I get some sleep, so NO no one is going to have to wait a month for the original. Possibly just a few hours to a day.

Hmmm...I have the distinct feeling that this version of Sonic Chao was based off of Kaitou Kid XD Though I now understand...little kids love magic tricks LOL

And the theme...why do you hate me? XD Jk, jk

Loved the chapter...twas awesome ^^

Anyway, Sonic's quote...one that has gone on from one story to the next: "Never give up! Keep your resolve strong!"

Boss, why wouldn't you get Nobuo's help? He's already been established as being in no relationship to have to worry about, knowing of the criminal underworld, having connections to it, and being very high tiered. Oh sh*t, that actually would have been a better idea.

xD My uncanny skills at waiting for exactly a month have come to fruition

Also, don't feel obligated to put Remo in the story. He was honestly just a side-character at best, don't let my badgering end up changing any plans you might have had xD

But who else will Nobuo have to fight the entirety of an aircraft carrier to finally get his revenge on?

Anyway, that chapter...maybe it's just because it was really late when I read it but I sorta doubt that...but...it was pretty bad.

• A lot of Humor was forced and I'm not really sure why characters are doing all these really dumb things. Really really dumb things.
  • There are still too many anime tropes. Even in the end Denver had some ground of realism but this just reeks of a lot of anime bull.
  • It seems like all characters do is insult each other. Yeah, I know friends jokingly insult each other but they do more than just that.
  • I know there's way better choices for Boss to pick rather than DL and Denver for that kind of mission.
  • Don't call Denver Fusion in your narration. That's a nickname and the kind of thing ONLY characters should be calling him.
  • The fight scene was pretty poor. Lack of detail and spacial recognition. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that at this point I was pretty tired but I was glad that Lora came in to finally put an end to a really dumb fight in both execution and reason. And...he's a druggie now? I really should just read everything over again for any sort of hint towards that. More importantly a reread of that last chunk since I was pretty tired and it just seemed too dumb to be real.
  • Why does Zugai have weapons at school now?
  • Why stop him from ending the fight? No, that was a totally bullsh*t reason to stop him. Al was beating up a guy with glasses because he can't say neanderthal.
  • I had this gripe the first time around but it still stays true. You can't really just ignore character descriptions in a work of fiction because you have a picture. I didn't really care for when Denver did it but it just feels even worse here. Then again, I think he still used some.

The biographies need reworking. More so stats. It's very weird seeing a 12 year old with more intelligence than mods with an eight year old sizing them up in that category. Other statistics for characters simply don't sound right. An estimate of 1-100 with serious thought being put into things would be great but I'd settle with 1-10. 1-5 just offers no real difference between a 12 year old and grown men who are recognized as geniuses. Plus, Mods should definitely have a higher intelligence and just about everything than normal. With these stats characters should be put side to side in actual comparison and not what just sounds right for individuals. Is a mod really only as smart as an eight year old...who's in...middle school? Although she's probably not a good example since she's probably spliced as fuck. More all around detail would be good. Maybe a description for what the stats actually include to determine how people fit into them. No, I don't mean you have to do this for each character (as great as it'd be) but I mean like "Defense-The ability someone has to withstand an attack or at evading them altogether."

Isn't Zero Japanese? Wasn't he top shit in Japan? Do eight year olds even have any sort of bust? etc. There's really a lot of problems with these biographies. They're a nice addition but they're just not done that well.

Also, PIKA, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Heh, Chris' wife ended up having bigger boobs than El's, all is right in the wo-

right right, chapter.

I will say this, chapter 2 was a lot better than 1. You figured out the tense situation and that made for a smoother reading experience, though sometimes I got confused as to who was talking in a paragraph sometimes. You always want to make a new paragraph, even if it's something really short like

"No," Desu said.

"But I really want-"

"I said no, Thar, Christ."

One other scene I got confused on was Al approaching the Host Club. I thought it was the clubroom, but then Adam had spaghetti on his head and I thought they were in the cafeteria, so dunno what happened there.

As for the story itself, any complaints were pretty much covered by Desu; he gave good advice. I'll emphasize that it'd be better to tone down the insults and anime-isms. The latter being stuff like people throwing things out of anger or overly overreacting to stuff.

Contrasting to him though, I was intrigued by Al using venom and I'm wondering where he got it, how he started it and where it'll lead. I was kinda mad he was petty enough to start that fight, but I'm thinking venom can make you crazier and more reactive than you normally would.

Isn't Zero Japanese? Wasn't he top s*** in Japan? Do eight year olds even have any sort of bust? etc. There's really a lot of problems with these biographies. They're a nice addition but they're just not done that well.

Yeah he was, though he retconned a bunch of things for this, so it's whatever.

Also, uh, Clair did have a husband, but I never said it was Dark who, so her and Remo's fine with me.

Heh, Chris' wife ended up having bigger boobs than El's, all is right in the wo-

right right, chapter.

I will say this, chapter 2 was a lot better than 1. You figured out the tense situation and that made for a smoother reading experience,

There was a tense situation?

though I sometimes got confused as to who was talking in a paragraph. You always want to make a new paragraph, even if it's something really short like

"No," Desu said.

"But I really want-"

"I said no, Thar, Christ."

Sorry, I forgot to complain about that too. Not too mention this was going on when more than just two characters were talking which made it even worse.

One other scene I got confused on was Al approaching the Host Club. I thought it was the clubroom, but then Adam had spaghetti on his head and I thought they were in the cafeteria, so dunno what happened there.

WHY ARE WE EVEN IGNORING WHAT A HOST CLUB IS?! I THOUGHT THE EXISTENCE OF IT WAS A BAD ONE TIME JOKE REFERENCE TO OURON HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB AND THE THING ENDED UP FAILING BECAUSE HOST CLUBS ARE STUPID

As for the story itself, any complaints were pretty much covered by Desu; he gave good advice.

I should have maybe desu'd it. I should have actually went to bed and then desu'd it when I got up so I'm not working off of memory of when I was tired. Thanks though.

I'll emphasize that it'd be better to tone down the insults and anime-isms. The latter being stuff like people throwing things out of anger or overly overreacting to stuff.

The idea of a single girl beating up a bunch of super buff football players and later using a wooden sword to beat everybody in dodgeball was way worse of course but yeah, it was still not great in this.

Contrasting to him though, I was intrigued by Al using venom and I'm wondering where he got it, how he started it and where it'll lead.

It would have been okay if there actually seemed to be any sort of hinting towards its use or how he got it earlier on rather than just BAM, HE'S A DRUGGIE.

I was kinda mad he was petty enough to start that fight, but I'm thinking venom can make you crazier and more reactive than you normally would.

I just chalked it up to bad writing even after finding out he was doing drugs.

Yeah he was, though he retconned a bunch of things for this, so it's whatever.

Fair enough I suppose. I really shouldn't be complaining about seeing more EZ even if these changes aren't really necessary.

Oh god, I forgot my worst complaint. My actual biggest gripe. DOES SOME OF THIS SH*T EVEN MATTER?! Did the sleep over even matter? Did Jake completely forget? This seems like it would have been pretty important if it was at Al's place with the stuff going on there. Why mention it? Did that morning scene with the eggs matter? Why mention the eggshell joke fifty times? Was it just a bad joke or is it foreshadowing that an enemy is going to be allergic to eggshells and they're going to have to have this chick cook for him? Does all this Samurai Hito stuff actually need to be so detailed? The prologue was way worse about it but why so much more than just a reference and maybe a very light description of what was going on in an episode? Point is, there is so much stuff that just doesn't seem to matter at all.Chapter one seemed fine to me since it at least seemed to to be used to introduce the characters.

But Jake would be mad if I only dissed on his work. So I'll reiterate some guesses at what's going to happen or some new theories.

• Susie is spliced. Seems obvious enough but I did like how Jake is foreshadowing this.
  • War Torn is based off of Striker and Striker is an uncharismatic idiot so I'm betting that there's somebody above him that was manipulating and using him as a proxy so he/she could rise back up with ease if he was taken out. My guess is Alice. Although Jake isn't really as in tune with the complex works and relationships of YCM...at all...so it's probably not her at all just because he wouldn't know why it'd work but that has me questioning why Jake would even be a good choice to write something like this...
  • Nobuo gets revenge on 70 year old MarbleZone and still feels damn good about beating up an old guy as well as having to fight the entirety of Remo's ship just to give him a wedgie and take the cash out of his wallet.
  • NobuoxPika LET A MAN DREAM, GOD DAMMIT

But who else will Nobuo have to fight the entirety of an aircraft carrier to finally get his revenge on?

Actually

yeah Jake scratch my previous request, Remo still needs to teach this "Nobuo" youngster a lesson

right right, chapter.

Clair's got D-cups bro

guess who wins here?

Also, uh, Clair did have a husband, but I never said it was Dark who, so her and Remo's fine with me.

SHHHHHH DON'T LET HIM CHANGE IT

MY SON DEXTER WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

also, I feel that you should retcon Kari into Sleepy/Angel Rhea

it only seems right

[spoiler=@Desu]

WHY ARE WE EVEN IGNORING WHAT A HOST CLUB IS?! I THOUGHT THE EXISTENCE OF IT WAS A BAD ONE TIME JOKE REFERENCE TO OURON HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB AND THE THING ENDED UP FAILING BECAUSE HOST CLUBS ARE STUPID

...for some reason, I processed "Host Club" as "Helper's Club.

so uh

why would Lisa be in there .-.

I should have maybe desu'd it. I should have actually went to bed and then desu'd it when I got up so I'm not working off of memory of when I was tired. Thanks though.

No problemo, glad you went the extra mile!

The idea of a single girl beating up a bunch of super buff football players and later using a wooden sword to beat everybody in dodgeball was way worse of course but yeah, it was still not great in this.

Good point. That does seem a little ridiculous, but I'll give Jake the benefit of doubt here since we don't know the full deal behind Setsuna yet.

It would have been okay if there actually seemed to be any sort of hinting towards its use or how he got it earlier on rather than just BAM, HE'S A DRUGGIE.

That's fair.

I just chalked it up to bad writing even after finding out he was doing drugs.

Ehhh I think Jake knows better than that Jake take the window.

Oh god, I forgot my worst complaint. My actual biggest gripe. DOES SOME OF THIS SH*T EVEN MATTER?! Did the sleep over even matter? Did Jake completely forget? This seems like it would have been pretty important if it was at Al's place with the stuff going on there. Why mention it? Did that morning scene with the eggs matter? Why mention the eggshell joke fifty times? Was it just a bad joke or is it foreshadowing that an enemy is going to be allergic to eggshells and they're going to have to have this chick cook for him? Does all this Samurai Hito stuff actually need to be so detailed? The prologue was way worse about it but why so much more than just a reference and maybe a very light description of what was going on in an episode? Point is, there is so much stuff that just doesn't seem to matter at all.Chapter one seemed fine to me since it at least seemed to to be used to introduce the characters.

I think there might be more with the Samurai Hito thing, but considering the sleepover was the gateway to seeing El, it definitely could've been shortened a lot bit.

Or for deeper character interactions. 

But Jake would be mad if I only dissed on his work. So I'll reiterate some guesses at what's going to happen or some new theories.

• Susie is spliced. Seems obvious enough but I did like how Jake is foreshadowing this.
  • War Torn is based off of Striker and Striker is an uncharismatic idiot so I'm betting that there's somebody above him that was manipulating and using him as a proxy so he/she could rise back up with ease if he was taken out. My guess is Alice. Although Jake isn't really as in tune with the complex works and relationships of YCM...at all...so it's probably not her at all just because he wouldn't know why it'd work but that has me questioning why Jake would even be a good choice to write something like this...
  • Nobuo gets revenge on 70 year old MarbleZone and still feels damn good about beating up an old guy as well as having to fight the entirety of Remo's ship just to give him a wedgie and take the cash out of his wallet.

-Didn't catch that about Susie, good call.

-Now that would be an interesting angle.

-These are now the most requested fights.

-YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN GOLDEN FLASHBACK MATERIAL, JAKE.

[/spoiler]

Clair's got D-cups bro

guess who wins here?

O-OH YEAH WELL I WAS A MAIN CHA*sobbing*

It's finally good to see a fair amount of true mixed reviews. Not just one's that point out every little thing that was "wrong" with it. These are the kinds of reviews I prefer . . . though again I'm not saying to just praise the work. I want the bad pointed out with the good.

Now onto answering people!!!

Hmmm...I have the distinct feeling that this version of Sonic Chao was based off of Kaitou Kid XD

Well you used to sport a Kaitou Kid avi around the time this chapter was being written so I figured, "eh, why not use it as his official picture?"

And the theme...why do you hate me? XD Jk, jk

It took me a minute to remember what the Hell I even HAD for your theme. It was the only good song I could remember that included "sonic" in it's title. If you want a different one hand me a link, please!

Boss, why wouldn't you get Nobuo's help? He's already been established as being in no relationship to have to worry about, knowing of the criminal underworld, having connections to it, and being very high tiered. Oh sh*t, that actually would have been a better idea.

Yeah how to put this . . . even in the story you're kind of an ass . . .

Besides you're retired.

The biographies need reworking. More so stats.

Yeah the biographies aren't completely done to be honest . . . the stats on the other hand are an overall assessment of their given abilities. It doesn't mean specifically that one person is definitely smarter than another or even stronger.

I will say this, chapter 2 was a lot better than 1. You figured out the tense situation and that made for a smoother reading experience, though sometimes I got confused as to who was talking in a paragraph sometimes. You always want to make a new paragraph

Well I had that originally but it would've been too small of a paragraph for me so I decided to break my speech rule for once.

Yeah I should have described that better. To clarify the Host Club, which in retrospect should've been just called something else, is nothing more than a school run restaurant. It is IN a classroom, but it serves food during lunch hours.

As for the story itself, any complaints were pretty much covered by Desu; he gave good advice. I'll emphasize that it'd be better to tone down the insults and anime-isms. The latter being stuff like people throwing things out of anger or overly overreacting to stuff.

Okay got it.

Contrasting to him though, I was intrigued by Al using venom and I'm wondering where he got it, how he started it and where it'll lead. I was kinda mad he was petty enough to start that fight, but I'm thinking venom can make you crazier and more reactive than you normally would.

Al, to me, is like his Dad and is more than willing to get into a fight whenever he feels it's "justified". And yeah Fusion I'm not even going to lie or keep this a secret . . . Venom does make you more violent and crazy than normal so him getting into the fight was because of the drug.

Does any of this matter? Well some of it does and some is just to show a bit of realism to the characters, even if it is apparently being a bit intrusive.

The sleepover was to move the scene over to El's house so we could then follow him and introduce the chapters plot point. Sure I could've just left the scene of Adam and Lisa at her home then jumped over there but it also gave me, as I said, time to give a bit of realism to the characters by just having them interact together.

The eggshell joke wasn't done fifty times DF . . . give at the most (>>) And the Samurai Hito, which I hope everyone knows is a TV show, is a mixture of foreshadowing and nods.

So I'll reiterate some guesses at what's going to happen or some new theories.

I'll state Susie might be more than she seems.W

War Torne, or Striker, IS going to definitely make an appearance and is going to serve as a villain in the story.

NO

I feel that you should retcon Kari into Sleepy/Angel Rhea it only seems right

I kind of already have a picture for Kari and I tend to want to stay away from well established anime character pictures. Sure there are GOING to be some, can't be helped, but I'd rather avoid it.

And one other thing...WILL SONIC CHAO EVER FIND LOVE!! xD

20130915-190532.jpg

Oh dear YCMaker....why didn't I catch upon that before!?!?! O.O

And one other thing...WILL SONIC CHAO EVER FIND LOVE!! xD

Boss, men like us don't need women in our lives. We already have a lover.

JUSTICE

It's finally good to see a fair amount of true mixed reviews. Not just one's that point out every little thing that was "wrong" with it. These are the kinds of reviews I prefer . . . though again I'm not saying to just praise the work. I want the bad pointed out with the good.

Now onto answering people!!!

Well you used to sport a Kaitou Kid avi around the time this chapter was being written so I figured, "eh, why not use it as his official picture?"

Because he's fourty-something and most of these pics don't seem right at all.

Yeah how to put this . . . even in the story you're kind of an ass . . .

Look at that face. Look at Boss' adowable wittle face. Even I can't be an ass to that guy. He's simply way too nice.

Besides you're retired.

Badassery never retires. But wouldn't that still make Denver and DL unsuited for the job?

Yeah the biographies aren't completely done to be honest . . . the stats on the other hand are an overall assessment of their given abilities. It doesn't mean specifically that one person is definitely smarter than another or even stronger.

Then there's no point in having them if they can't even be used to compare characters. Now here's the thing, Alice was actually telling me some really good suggestions in a PM. Il'l copy and paste them here for you.

"I think that he should have a lot more help with the stats. Maybe he could try to come up with different stats to rate as a whole. I know, for example, that a tank with no will to fight won't come back as much as something frail that has like infinite will or something. Maybe one could put endurance or stamina. I don't know, but it could definitely be worked on and 1 to 5 is not nearly as precise as it should be. What I think should be done is that you should grade these in letters, like D- to S (obviously S and not A+) and them give criteria for every stat according to the letter and then give them +, neutral or - depending on how much they are near or above the given criteria. It's also really objective and would take actual contemplation among multiple people, so it would be precise, descriptive and objective among more than one person."

Doing it this way would be a really good way to get more conversation going as readers would be talking about what grade seems to fit a character's biography especially after seeing them in a fight and then more conversation after seeing how they advanced in training.

Well I had that originally but it would've been too small of a paragraph for me so I decided to break my speech rule for once.

Yeah, that wasn't a good idea.

Yeah I should have described that better. To clarify the Host Club, which in retrospect should've been just called something else, is nothing more than a school run restaurant. It is IN a classroom, but it serves food during lunch hours.

Yeah, descriptions of settings are really nice. You should really be describing settings more and less describing a character's personalities. Characters should be describing characters.

Al, to me, is like his Dad and is more than willing to get into a fight whenever he feels it's "justified".
It was so unjustified.
And yeah Fusion I'm not even going to lie or keep this a secret . . . Venom does make you more violent and crazy than normal so him getting into the fight was because of the drug.

Stillll soooooo duuuummmmb.

Does any of this matter? Well some of it does and some is just to show a bit of realism to the characters, even if it is apparently being a bit intrusive.

The sleepover was to move the scene over to El's house so we could then follow him and introduce the chapters plot point. Sure I could've just left the scene of Adam and Lisa at her home then jumped over there but it also gave me, as I said, time to give a bit of realism to the characters by just having them interact together.

But this was just a bunch more insulting each other. More should have been with this scene. otherwise it was COMPLETELY unnecessary.

The eggshell joke wasn't done fifty times DF . . . give at the most (>>)

Might as well have been.

And the Samurai Hito, which I hope everyone knows is a TV show, is a mixture of foreshadowing and nods.

The thing is, I know. I just don't really believe it needs to be so in our face. It really feels like too much. Actually, you know what you should have done? Put these bits that are in chapters in between chapters as super short chapters and have characters reference them or being implied watch it at some point.

I'll state Susie might be more than she seems.W

She's a Transformer?

War Torne, or Striker, IS going to definitely make an appearance and is going to serve as a villain in the story.

But he's soooo laaaaaaaammmmmmme...

NO

DIDN'T I SAY LET A MAN DREAM?!?!

*Sees this...and then Jake's response*

*Sigh* I guess it is...as for the theme for me, I'll figure something else out.

Oh, and just fair warning, I haven't gone by Spectre Sonic for a while XD

Spectre sounds good to me when you consider a certain ghost motif going on with at least Roxas' name.

Hina did give a pretty good suggestion, if you need  help, I could give a hand with it.

Alright, but next time I'd stick with the smaller paragraphs.

Thaaat makes some more sense, okay. Maybe just retcon it to the Cooking Club or something.

Al, to me, is like his Dad and is more than willing to get into a fight whenever he feels it's "justified". And yeah Fusion I'm not even going to lie or keep this a secret . . . Venom does make you more violent and crazy than normal so him getting into the fight was because of the drug.

Sounds like the venom Bane uses. 

inb4hulkal

I can understand that, just remember to tone the insults down, they are friends!

I'll state Susie might be more than she seems.

Interesting.

Same Striker from Club Pichu or different character?

NO

I'll always ship Sonicxsomegirlnamedlaura ;_;

Oh yeah, there is a bit of a ghost motif there. Maybe Sora should go by Spirit Sora.

pfffft

Boss, men like us don't need women in our lives. We already have a lover.

JUSTICE

I find it weird no one has mentioned that Arm's lover IS science (XD)

Because he's fourty-something and most of these pics don't seem right at all.

I'd like to see YOU find good pictures of anime characters that are 40 years old for the number of people I had to look for (>>)

Badassery never retires. But wouldn't that still make Denver and DL unsuited for the job?

True, but you're still an ass none of the Mods generally like to deal with. Hence why Sonic called in the Trio, they're more trustworthy than you.

Then there's no point in having them if they can't even be used to compare characters. Now here's the thing, Alice was actually telling me some really good suggestions in a PM. Il'l copy and paste them here for you.Doing it this way would be a really good way to get more conversation going as readers would be talking about what grade seems to fit a character's biography especially after seeing them in a fight and then more conversation after seeing how they advanced in training.

That is actually a good idea . . . (O_o)

GET ALICE IN HERE NOW SO SHE CAN HELP!!!

Yeah, that wasn't a good idea.

So back to old form of speech before/end of paragraph writing!

But this was just a bunch more insulting each other. More should have been with this scene. otherwise it was COMPLETELY unnecessary.

I actually never saw it as insulting each other. To me that was more just playful teasing but apparently it didn't come off that way to ANYONE.

Actually, you know what you should have done? Put these bits that are in chapters in between chapters as super short chapters and have characters reference them or being implied watch it at some point.

If someone is watching it I'd rather have it shown for a short period of time. To be honest 'Zombie Samurai' is only going to be referenced a few more times.

But he's soooo laaaaaaaammmmmmme...

Trust me . . . you'll definitely get a kick out of him being a villain. Actually I think, or hope, everyone will get a kick out of Striker being the villain.

Spectre sounds good to me when you consider a certain ghost motif going on with at least Roxas' name.

*looks at the names for the two*

Hu . . . well isn't that a funny coincidence. I'm not even faking it I didn't realize there was a motif going between the two. I might change Sora's nickname now to something spirit-related too

*thinks about it*

Nah! "Sora the Heartless" sounds too good to pass up.

Hina did give a pretty good suggestion, if you need  help, I could give a hand with it.

Yes please. Yes, yes, yes . . . all of my f*cking yes!

Thaaat makes some more sense, okay. Maybe just retcon it to the Cooking Club or something.

I guess the anime trope took hold without me knowing it. I'll change it to Cooking Club and thus from now on refer to it as such.

Sounds like the venom Bane uses. 

inb4hulkal

Hey you're the one who started it with the "splicing" (XD)
And yeah it is the Venom that Bane uses . . .

Interesting.

Indeed (83)

Same Striker from Club Pichu or different character?

Yes it's the same Striker from Club Pikachu. According to my canon of the series, if you read the "trailer" I suppose, it says there was three events that preceded the actual story.

1. War Torne's War (were Striker attempted to overthrow the Mods . . . and failed horribly)
  2. Glitch (caused by Arm and settled by the Trio, only to be covered up by Creator)
  3. The Wiseman Terrorist Attacks (these mainly focused on Fusion)

I'll always ship Sonicxsomegirlnamedlaura ;_;

Uh . . . okay?

So since I am all for having a discussion on the characters combat abilities what do you guys think so far?

Zugai and Amelia have Mod specific training. This basically means in our world they have police academy training.

All of the other children we've seen so far have the basic Akatsuki Academy training, though Al is the least trained of them all.

Adam and Setsuna have unspecific training.

Rachel and Lyn are self taught and, to some extent, would prefer not to fight at all.

I'm posting here because people were praising my idea and Desperado told me, urging me to read the topic and see that the fellow writing this would appreciate my aid.

So if there's any help you need, feel free to mention it.

Or maybe add me on Skype again since I cleared my contact list.

Anyway, it would probaby also be better if you posted the original as soon as possible.

Archived