Jake the Sage

Yes please. Yes, yes, yes . . . all of my f*cking yes!

Cool, I'll get to some of them soon.

Hey you're the one who started it with the "splicing" (XD)

Ah yeah.

That one-shot was weird.
And yeah it is the Venom that Bane uses . . .

HRMMMMMM

Yes it's the same Striker from Club Pikachu. According to my canon of the series, if you read the "trailer" I suppose, it says there was three events that preceded the actual story.

1. War Torne's War (were Striker attempted to overthrow the Mods . . . and failed horribly)
  2. Glitch (caused by Arm and settled by the Trio, only to be covered up by Creator)
  3. The Wiseman Terrorist Attacks (these mainly focused on Fusion)

Wait, I think I remember this, but I actually don't. Where'd you post that?

So since I am all for having a discussion on the characters combat abilities what do you guys think so far?

Zugai and Amelia have Mod specific training. This basically means in our world they have police academy training.

All of the other children we've seen so far have the basic Akatsuki Academy training, though Al is the least trained of them all.

Adam and Setsuna have unspecific training.

Rachel and Lyn are self taught and, to some extent, would prefer not to fight at all.

I'm surprised Daniel isn't the least trained; I'd figure DL would be the least lax about that stuff, but then again, it sounds like you're making Kari into something like a reverse Chi-Chi.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, I think I remember this, but I actually don't. Where did you post that?

All at the beginning man.

I'm surprised Daniel isn't the least trained; I'd figure DL would be the least lax about that stuff, but then again, it sounds like you're making Kari into something like a reverse Chi-Chi.

Actually Kari is jsut a sweet loving mother. She is almost the stereotypical "stay at home mom" out of the bunch. Rue tends to be more wild and a party goer than the others, often getting drunk right along with the husbands, Akane is generally quiet but still well strained, while Kari was more than happy to assume life as a normal wife with a job and children.

As for the children don't you know that kids generally want to be the opposite of their parents? Daniel sees his Dad as kind of lazy and wants to be stronger than him, but at the same time they're both still perverts through and through. El on the other hand pressures Al to be strong thus making him want to just ignore his Dad; also why Al takes Venom in the first place.

Yeah I kinda came to the conclusion that, though the love him, El and Rue are kind of hard parents to have . . .

Fusion and Akane are the general happy couple.

DL and Kari are the more "oh my God my parents are so embarrassing" type.

Still find it funny that Arm just happens to pass by Sonic...

Sounds like he was out of options or something LOL

Or maybe he actively sought out Sonic . . .

Wait, I'm supposed to be a villain in this? I'm surprised, but it surprises me more that you are using a past self to do it.

I consider any name change to just be an alias to someones most well known name. So everyone knows you as Striker, so an alias would be 'War Torne'. Though in this even 'Striker' is a code name and not your original name . . .

Since you did bring up canon before Jake, isn't it canon that War Torn and I split apart before one of the battles against Absolute Powerforce? I could have sworn that it was the case.

Split? It's just a name Striker, a "persona" you took.

You have your real name and two aliases: Striker and War Torn. None are a separate entity.

Archived