More Mithix Monsters! OH MY!

Toshiba26

Ares:

During your End Phase: if this card has not declared an attack this turn; destroy it.

Hera:

Once per turn: if a monster you control would be destroyed by its own card effect; it is not destroyed.

As for Ares, why is he Light? Isn't Ares the Greek God of War? and as such he has multitides of blood on his hands? LIGHT attribute doesn't really make much sense here.

Ares:

During your End Phase: if this card has not declared an attack this turn; destroy it.

Hera:

Once per turn: if a monster you control would be destroyed by its own card effect; it is not destroyed.

As for Ares, why is he Light? Isn't Ares the Greek God of War? and as such he has multitides of blood on his hands? LIGHT attribute doesn't really make much sense here.

Yea, true :) 

Okay, ill use your advice, and help to fix up my others, and show them to you.

sometimes I have a question, y newbies always do this, u do know what Single Card mean, right? well im so bored to talk that u should repost this in Multiple Cards section, in addition, it's a manner to put ur card's lore under each of ur card to make other members read it easier

@ Someone - I appreciate that you're pointing things out, but unless you make an actual comment to the cards, it would be better if you just reported the thread. Thanks.

@ Toshiba - However, as Someone pointed out, you have 2 cards in your opening post, which means that this thread belongs in Realistic Cards - Multiple Cards, and will be moved there accordingly.

In all likelihood Hera would be used far more often than Ares, and most definitely without him. Being forced to attack is a small price to pay for a 2100 beater, and if your opponent has a stronger monster, then dont attack, its getting destroyed anyway so why take damage for it?

Archived