Anata The Abyss Spirit (REDONE, PLEASE RATE :) )

Toshiba26

[attachment=40348:mithix.jpg]
1 WATER tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters(s)
During your end phase; if 2 or more WATER monsters were discarded to activate a card effect(s), if they are still in your graveyard, add them back to your hand from your graveyard. If you control another WATER monster, this monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

I think the lore still needs a little work, please rate, and let me know,so i can do the same with the other 3 elements.

Being able to add them all back seems a bit too much imo. I think just adding 1 water from grave to hand would be more balanced.
Also your wording is a little off and redundant.

During your End Phase, if 2 or more WATER monsters were discarded to activate a card effect(s):  Add them back to your hand from your graveyard. If you control another WATER monster, this monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

Some changes could be - 

During your End Phase, if 2 or more WATER monsters were discarded to activate a card effect(s): Add 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to your hand. If you control another WATER monster, this monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

During your End Phase, if 2 or more WATER monsters were discarded to activate a card effect(s): Target up to 2 of those monsters; add those targets from your Graveyard to your hand. If you control another WATER monster, this monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

Also the ATK/DEF is low for a lv 8 synchro most have 2800 ATK, so you could probably up to by 200 and still be good :)

[quote name="TIBONE LUIS" post="6329167" timestamp="1388465623"]I'm sorry but metagame, XYZ monsters and Synchros are all terrible.[/quote] While you are entitled to your opinion, please refrain from sharing them in a way that doesn't relate to the topic; your post is spammy, and doesn't offer any suggestions or constructive criticism.

Archived