[Finished]Duel Portal Tournament *Submit Your Decklists*

Aix

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were to join (which I am considering, DP username same as here), it would be with a deck based around the set I've been messing with and am still working on. However, I'd need pointers as to how to set one up, as I've never been one for meta balance. Also, I'm still looking for advice on finishing the two aces.

I'm in. Having some trouble getting an account, but I'll probably be either Shiosai Ike, or Jack Ike.

And i'm not sure what sort of deck i'll assemble, but i'll probably be using my Tech archetype (Link is down in my siggy \/ ) mixed with some Mecha Phantom Beasts at this rate.

(Unless I make some more cards before then. In which case - We'll see.)

Are there any card restrictions? Like, are we allowed to use Number cards or Thousand-Eyes Restrict?

Are there any card restrictions? Like, are we allowed to use Number cards or Thousand-Eyes Restrict?

It is using the January 1st Banlist so banned cards like thousand-eyes restrict aren't allowed. Number cards are I believe (but without the "cant be destroyed by battle except with a "number" Monster") - that is anime only and would make it unfair for decks without numbers.

I want to join this, but i can't register DP, it said error details and sth like this

[Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.Register.cli_createUserDone(Object sender, createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1ConsoleClient.OncreateOrVerifyNewUserCompleted

I want to join this, but i can't register DP, it said error details and sth like this

[Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.Register.cli_createUserDone(Object sender, createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1ConsoleClient.OncreateOrVerifyNewUserCompleted

I expect a consistent Dyson Sphere custom deck from you or I will be highly dissappointed. :P

yea I'll use some great Dyson Sphere Deck ;) but honestly, I didn't make that myself. however I get a permission to use this [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/309782-someone-they-came-from-outer-space-new-cards-added/]Cosmic Archetype[/url] so when i succeeding register this, i will join this for sure :) and if I spent my time at this site, I'm sure I will make some great Dyson supports of my own ;)

My username is Shiosai Ike, I've registered now. Still sorting out my deck, but i'll definitely be using my Techs, mixed with some of my other Stand-alone cards. (And my secret Ace Card)

Having trouble working out how to get my cards on properly, since the Xyz's seem to show up as Effect monsters in the picture.

EDIT: Now I cant upload cards at all :|

My username is Shiosai Ike, I've registered now. Still sorting out my deck, but i'll definitely be using my Techs, mixed with some of my other Stand-alone cards. (And my secret Ace Card)

Pretty sure you can't have secret cards... Eventually you'll need to post it here, so we all have the advantage of knowing everyone else's cards.

Archived