[Finished]Duel Portal Tournament *Submit Your Decklists*

Aix

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, just realized that I probably won't be able to be fully in this. So Aix, if you permit it, I think someone could take my place. Though, if you say no, then it's ok, I'll try my best to go with this until the very end.

So can I join this? (and in fact I requested before last 2 currently participants) my DP username is Dyson Sphere

It's gonna take me some time to get my deck assembled. But I'm definitely using my Tech Archetype, (Including Wave 4,) And I will also be using one of it's Sub-Archetypes, the Judgement Techs. (Unrevealed as of yet.) Will also be using pretty much all my stand-alone cards, and one or two real cards. (*cough Dyson Sphere and Googly Eyes cough*

So can I join this? (and in fact I requested before last 2 currently participants) my DP username is Dyson Sphere

Oh, sorry I missed you. Okay, I guess you'll replace Mugino :(

i'd like to partecipate but first, i'll repeat myself, i'd like to know if the site is working regularly and if there is anyone monitoring proposed decks (in order to avoid having OP archetypes)

I suppose you could join. Forgot you spoke up early.

But no more, y'all hear me? No more. We gotta start playtesting. I need you all to submit your decklists.

I will be using my Mononoke (Specter/Ghost) Archetype based of Japanese folklore that I made for Halloween.

All card links:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/310821-loyalist-single-mononoke-shrine-support-for-my-old-archetype/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/308316-mononoke-ghost-archetype-happy-halloween/

I didn't get many responses from anyone so I will need to play test and fix the OCG as I go along for now.

well it's a bit hard to understand, u can just click generate from ycm, but it'll probably (for me, it's always) has no image, so u need to click edit existing card, then add an image by copy the link in ycm card generator (not an imgur one, the one in a card's image slot)

[spoiler=Decklist Logged In!]

Arhcetype: Shrine Maiden 

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/301100-project-shrine-maiden-toyo-set-89/

Monsters:

Miko Of Arahitogami x3

Miko Spirit - Arahitogami x2

Miko Of Kaguyahime x3

Miko Spirit- Kaguyahime x3

Miko Of Okami x3

Effect Veiler x1

Heartfelt Announcer x2

Honest x1

Summoner Monk x1

Melodica Junex1

Total: 20

Spells:

Miko Shrine - Divine Festival x3

Miko Shrine - Murakumo Gathering x2
Book of Moon x1

Dark Hole x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Forbidden Lance x2

Mind Control x1

Total: 11

Traps:

Torrential Tribute x1

Mirror Force x1

Solemn Warning x1

Compulsory Evac x1

Dimensional Prison x1

Fiendish Chain x2

Total: 7

Extra Deck Undecided.

Deck is subject to change at any time I want.

[/spoiler]

SIDE DECK IS FOR THOSE WITH A HEALTHY STATE OF MIND. 

Another quick question before I submit my deck: With the 60 card cap, does that mean 60 actual cards? Or are cards with the same name (To the maximum of three) counted as a single card?

Cards with the same name don't count as one card. All good Decks keep to the 40 card minimum.

Mmk. Also, I'm probably going to take awhile to assemble my deck. I had it all ready, then some stupid error popped up, and next thing i knew, I went from 40-ish cards in my main and 8 in my extra, to a combined total of around 17. I'm not going to bother trying again until tomorrow.

Archived