lets end the duel the wight way...

kamaras

this was the first card i made it goes with the skull king/wights

Risen - Archlord of Skulls

Light lv10

ATK 0/ DEF 0

Zombie/Effect

This card cannot be normal summon or set.This card cannot be special summoned except by banishing all DARK monster in both players graveyards while they each have no more than 10 Dark monsters (at least 1) in each of their graveyards.This card gains the following effect equal to the amount of monsters banish:

4 or more:This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

7 or more: Your opponent takes all battle damage from battles involing this card.

15 or more: This card cannot be targeted by opponents card effects.

20: Doulbe the ATK of monsters battleing this card during the Damage Step only.

If "Skull Servant" or "King of the Skull Servants" is banished by this effect,when this card is removed from the field, banish it, then special summon 1 Dark monster from your graveyard or banished zone except "Risen - Archlord of Skulls".

It's not bad for (presumably) one of your first created cards. But there are some things you should try to clear up.

- Where can this card be special summoned by its effect from? Hand, Graveyard, Deck?

- Does your opponent need to have DARK monsters to banish to ss this card?

- The last effect for 20 banished monsters. Just says 20. So if there happened to be more it would not get this effect.

- Also it should say "gains the following effects" not just effect. Showing that it can have more than 1 activate at a time.

It's not bad for (presumably) one of your first created cards. But there are some things you should try to clear up.

- Where can this card be special summoned by its effect from? Hand, Graveyard, Deck?

- Does your opponent need to have DARK monsters to banish to ss this card?

- The last effect for 20 banished monsters. Just says 20. So if there happened to be more it would not get this effect.

- Also it should say "gains the following effects" not just effect. Showing that it can have more than 1 activate at a time.

thanks for intell

-summoned from hand

-yes your opponent needs to have no more than ten DARK  monsters in there grave and the same goes for your graveyard to special summon

-there cant be more than 20 monsters banished by this effect because that is max # of monsters that can be banished 10u +10 opp =20

-i will edit that

then special summon 1 Dark monster from your graveyard or banished zone except "Risen - Archlord of Skulls".

...Light attribute for the card itself? yet its somehow excluding itself? Kay.

i thinking about making it DARK at first but i decided to make it LIGHT to make it go with the risen theme and forgot to change didnt realize till after  posted cuz i just copy/pasted eff to post

thnx both for your thoughs 

_

Not bad for a first card, though I have a couple questions.

Don't Skull Servants kinda, need their Graveyard... Especially King for it's ATK boost?

What will you do with this card if your opponent has no DARKs? =0

Other than that, the Yubel effect is pretty decent. You don't have to worry about it dying or giving you damage, and the damage you give will be pretty decent combined with how it doesn't cost you from your hand or field to just drop it. There's really the above questions I made really holding it back.

thanks for intell

-summoned from hand

-yes your opponent needs to have no more than ten DARK  monsters in there grave and the same goes for your graveyard to special summon

-there cant be more than 20 monsters banished by this effect because that is max # of monsters that can be banished 10u +10 opp =20

-i will edit that

i thinking about making it DARK at first but i decided to make it LIGHT to make it go with the risen theme and forgot to change didnt realize till after  posted cuz i just copy/pasted eff to post

thnx both for your thoughs 

_

It doesn't state that it only gains the effects based on the monsters used to summon it, so I assumed it was an everlasting effect that could always change. Which imo is how it should be because then (no offense) it makes it pretty trashy, and I like it a lot better when it was just total banished monsters. I would honestly consider removing the max 10 part too. It just seems to cause more wording issues and how often are you going to have more than 10 dark monsters in grave? And if you do you're probably way loosing so letting it boost itself in that case wouldn't be so bad.

Also what I meant was does your opponent need a dark monster in grave to summon it at all? Like if they have 1 DARK or 4, it can be summoned, but if you go against a person using no dark monster you couldn't summon this guy because there would be no dark monsters in their grave to banish?

Hopefully this can help clear somethings up. The parts in [] is stuff I'm not sure how you want it. Also the part about not being able to summon itself is totally unneeded as it is LIGHT and says it can only be special summoned through its own effect anyway.

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand by banishing all DARK monsters in both player's Graveyards (min. 1 [from each]). If this card leaves the field and "Skull Servant" and/or "King of the Skull Servants" was banished for the Summoning of this card: Banish this card, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Dark monster from your Graveyard or that is banished.This card gains the following effects based on the number of [monsters banished for its Summoning] banished monsters:
4 or more:This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
7 or more: Your opponent takes all battle damage you would take from battles involving this card.
15 or more: This card is unaffected by your opponent's cards that target it.
20 or more: If this card attacks or is attacked, double the attack of your opponents monsters during that damage calculation only.

Not bad for a first card, though I have a couple questions.

Don't Skull Servants kinda, need their Graveyard... Especially King for it's ATK boost?

What will you do with this card if your opponent has no DARKs? =0

Other than that, the Yubel effect is pretty decent. You don't have to worry about it dying or giving you damage, and the damage you give will be pretty decent combined with how it doesn't cost you from your hand or field to just drop it. There's really the above questions I made really holding it back.

to answer the yes both players (you and your opponent need at leads 1 DARK monster to special summon risen

to answer the yes both players (you and your opponent need at leads 1 DARK monster to special summon risen

Thanks, but I wasn't really asking because I wondered what it was, I was saying that the card is unplayable if your opponent has no DARKs.

Archived