Purpura, Berserker of Dark World

Kwisatz-Haderach

Since my card was no longer accepted for a contest, i've decided to show it to you here and now :)

[spoiler="Purpura, Berserker of Dark World"]

L2nKOfC.jpg

During your Main Phase, if 2 or more Fiend-Type monsters were discarded by a card effect this turn: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. You cannot Summon "Purpura, Berserker of Dark World" more than once per turn. When a card or effect is activated that targets a "Dark World" card you control or in your Graveyard: You can tribute this card you control; negate that effect, then you can send 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. (The sent card is treated as if it was discarded from your hand by a card effect)

[/spoiler]

And it is obvious as to why this got denied.

LOL, I TARGET? 

"LOL NOPE, I JUST NEGATE AND POP ONE OF YOUR CARDS BY MILLING A GRAPHA"

or a plethora of other stuff such as drawing cards.

Although, this would make Ceruli actually usable.

negating an eff and milling grapha is a little combo not even spammable, since you might have 1 grapha already in hand\field\grave, you have only 2 other grapha left in your deck and, of course, you must have berserk in hand and had already discarded 2 fiends which is not impossible but not even an every-turn-story... Ceruli is usable the same to me...and there's nothing better than using ceruli\silva then dragged

Doesn't matter what its summoning conditions are. There are many viable ways to summon this. Banish it for Gateway and Call it back with Dark Dimension Release, or just use Call of the Haunted. The summoning conditions are completely irrelevant BECAUSE you can summon the card in other ways.

Archived