[Kwisatz-Haderach's first contest! *What's up my friend... Are you scared!?! (Finished)*

Kwisatz-Haderach

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys, time to know the truth:

headless_by_orejon8-d71ll03.jpg

- Headless Coachman -

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned, except
by sending 1 face-up "Headless Knight" you control to the Graveyard.
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to
the Graveyard: Special Summon that monster to your side of the field.
Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, also their ATK and
DEF become 0. This card can attack a number of times equal to the number
of monsters you control that were Special Summoned by this card's effect.

Picture: I like very much the picture, a particular one. I like very much the different shades of colours and how they're merged, the distortion of the bridge and how the coach looks truly like is running madly and unstoppable. The headless knight seems a clear quote of Sleepy Hollow. 9/11
Effect: well....this cards strictly depends on a monster card that has no reason to be used in recent decks... maybe this might become useful in a 3xhaunted, so i burial Knight, resurrect it continuously to spam this from my hand and maybe i can get to a rank 7...but remains a slow mechanic. It has a goyo eff too, even if not that much appliable since this card starts with 2250...but with the right cards this might be useful. 6.5/11
Name: very simple, but fits the picture. 4/5
Ocg: Looks fine, but however the area of special summon is not specified which is an important part. 4/5
Bonus: well, you made us remember of a forgotten card! 1/3

2nd card:

the_dreadful_fushioh_by_batmed-d73ub62.p

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Cannot be special summoned except by banishing 3 face-up Zombie-type monsters you control. As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Trap and monster Cards that target zombie-type monsters you control and destroy them (You must control at least 3 Zombie-type monsters to activate and resolves this effect.) Once per turn, you can banish 1 zombie-type monster you control; Inflict 700 Damage to your opponent.

Picture: The creature is very particular, and looks very evil and not caring to inflict deep suffering even to the most unarmed creatures. I like the background too and its purple tones. Nice pick. 10/11

Effect: 3 zombie on field banish to bring out this 2800. It would have a nice effect too, if it didn't require other 2 zombies on your side of the field to have it resolving...which considering that it already requires 3 banish + other 2 on field for the eff to work, its eff i think won't be that usable. Has a deal damage eff too. I would have liked to give more rating to this, but its eff+summoning look very hard and situational to me. 6/11

Name: is it parent of fushioh richie? I think so. So another (terrible) immortal king. MAybe you could have found a more original word than dreadful to put in its name. 4/5

OCG: looks fine to me, just little inaccuracies. 4.5/5

Bonus: well this might help zombies......and might not help them too after all. 1/3

card 3:

JEGzUWN.jpg

Picture: it's some weird kind of fiendish virus. Unique choice. Very simple life forms, can be unequivocally good, or unequivocally evil... and this looks unequivocally pure evil. 9/11

Effect: in my opinion its eff is kinda useless in present game....no truly useful application for this card comes to my mind. 4.5/11

Name: very well thought, fits perfectly. 5/5

Ocg: there are inaccuracies about capitalization, usage of " : " and " ; ".  3.5/5

Bonus: i think you did not match bonus condition

4th card:

1iPp5x2.jpg

Despair Golem

If you control two or more DARK cards, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), but it cannot attack this turn. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Target 1 DARK monsters you control; it is treated as 2 tributes for a Tribute Summon until the End Phase. When a Level 5 or higher Fiend-Type monster(s) is Tribute Summoned to your side of the field with 2 or more Tributes while this card is in your Graveyard: You can pay 2000 Life Points; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Picture: Surely this won't look like the most evil creature ever, but i very like this one. Beautiful colours and the creature is very particular... it's some kind of evil rock\cyber\fiend. Looks like a boss, and we'll see if it's a boss in its eff too. 9/11

Effect: this one can be very useful... easy to summon, just need 2 dark on your side of the field, and if you do, it can make a  single dark you control valid as 2 tribute for t.summon. If a 5+ fiend is t.summoned while this is in grave, you can pay 2000 to resurrect it. Maybe is just a bit too spammable due to its easy conditions. 8/11

Name: ok golem, but despair? Nothing new. However at least it fits the card. 3.5/5

Ocg:  the "If you control two or more DARK card" is not correct, just as the "When a Level 5 or higher Fiend-Type monster(s)" since as far as i know, it never happens to t.summon 2 monsters together. 3.5/5

Bonus: this one could help T.Summon-focused decks, and might be put in every deck with DARKs since it's easy to summon and + another level 6 you can xyz. Well this card might help summoning Wicked cards and steelswarm, and earthbound a bit too maybe...and can form a nice couple with illusory snatched. 2/3

5th card

• post-732107-0-48667400-1391727918.jpg

Picture: the picture quality (quite raw) is not that good. A part from that, it's a nice evil spellcaster even if not much original. 7/11

Effect: well it's not clear if it has to be n. summoned or can be s.summoned, at least we know that requires 2 dark magician in grave. It gets an atk boost and can attack directly the turn it is summoned, with a much probable 4100. Hmmm....lol i just noticed that this card banishes itself when it comes out, "banish all "dark magician" monsters on field, grave". Well, you should have done this much better 3/11

Name: absolutely nothing new and creative, however it fits the picture and the card's lore, so we have a connection among name-picture-lore. 4/5

Ocg: almost totally wrong, and "zombie/spellcaster" doesn't exist. 1/5

Bonus: hmmm....ok you can get this. 2/3 ... this card could have been much more rated if you had made it better

So these are the placements:

Rowling - Headless Coachman 25
Oriannis - Mormo Embodiment 22
Time 23 - The Dreadful Fushioh 25.5
thecrazed - Undead Ultimate Dark Magician  17

So full-pot to HᴇʀᴢGᴇɪsᴛ, i'll give reps to 2nd and 3rd. Congrats and good work everyone
  •  

Thank you for the win :) But I'd like to add that I use TCG card's ocg when I make my cards. I compare the OCG directly to cards Konami has created. So as far as I am aware, my OCG was correct. In terms of the proper ordering of effects however, well that's probably wrong.

GG everyone :)

Thank you for the win :) But I'd like to add that I use TCG card's ocg when I make my cards. I compare the OCG directly to cards Konami has created. So as far as I am aware, my OCG was correct. In terms of the proper ordering of effects however, well that's probably wrong.

GG everyone :)

yes comparing is always good, but i think it should have been "2 or more DARK monsters" instead of cards. You wrote "Target 1 DARK monsters" which is a little inaccuracy too. And in the end, i think that the "monster(s)" is useless if we talk of Tribute summons. These are the reasons for my ocg rating

Archived