[Kwisatz-Haderach's first contest! *What's up my friend... Are you scared!?! (Finished)*

Kwisatz-Haderach

My first contest for you! Ok 'nuff said! I give you some info:

- You look at my Crimson Army, and you understand i like horror\weird artworks! This contest is about making a monster card that has to be horror\macabre, it has to look truly evil and fiendish. I mean of course, that the Picture of the card has to be scary\macabre\unusual, that's the main goal...oh, when i say scary\macabre, i don't mean Ghostrick Mummy!
- The monster MUST be: 1)effect monster; 2)can be simply eff.monster\Fusion\Synchro\Xyz; 3)MUST be DARK and preferebly Fiend/Zombie type, and asbolutely NOT Fairy
- I hate hyper-balanced cards more than overpowered cards, so your monster can be strong, but i don't want game-ruining cards
- Entry fees: 2 stars 20; 3 stars 30; 4 stars 40, 5+ stars 50. 1 star can partecipate for free, but must undetake the contest with all their creativity. If you want to partecipate and you have 801+ points, the fee is 40 for you even if you're 1star member.
- Starting Pot: is 540... there is a slight chance i might increase it (it was 400, i already increased it of 140)
- I want to have at least 4 contestants. The winner will have The full Pot +5rep; the 2d will get 3rep, the 3rd 2rep. If the pot reach a nice amout (670 at least), i might divide it between 1st and 2nd and perhaps 3rd too (70%, 20%, 10%)
- If we have a nice number of contestants (6 at least), or if there are 2-3 cards i like in equal measure, i might decide to make this a 2-rounds contest
- J.Criteria:
Picture: __/11
Card Name (your card name has to be very connected to the picture): _/5;
Correct Wording: _/5;
Effect (this includes uniqueness, benefit and balance of the eff): __/11;
BONUS: _/3, if your monster supports directly or indirectly a real-game card(s)/archetype. Everyone for sue now is thinking of typical DARK archetypes (i won't make their name)...but you can try to surprise me concerning the bonus!... of course you can't make a monster for this contest that supports Crystal Beast...i think that this is clear. However stay focused on the main goal....
- I won't decide any deadline until i have at least 4 cards... i think that having 8 contestants would be a nice result
- I Think i've said all....questions? just ask

Contestants (If you see your name only, means i'm waiting your card)
[member='Rowling'] - Headless Coachman
[member='Oriannis'] - Mormo Embodiment
[member='Time 23'] - The Dreadful Fushioh
HᴇʀᴢGᴇɪsᴛ - Despair Golem
[member='thecrazed'] - Undead Ultimate Dark Magician

[spoiler='Current Pot']655[/spoiler]

Service Comunication: I have 4 contestants now. Blood Blood has sent his fee to me but hasn't sent his card yet so i'll keep on waiting for him to send me his card and see if anyone else wants to partecipate. In the meantime, the contestants that have already sent their card can help me to decide if they want the full pot to go to the 1st classified or if they prefer the pot to be shared among 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Just write your opinion here in the thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

headless_by_orejon8-d71ll03.jpg

- Headless Coachman -

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned, except
by sending 1 face-up "Headless Knight" you control to the Graveyard.
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to
the Graveyard: Special Summon that monster to your side of the field.
Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, also their ATK and
DEF become 0. This card can attack a number of times equal to the number
of monsters you control that were Special Summoned by this card's effect.

the_dreadful_fushioh_by_batmed-d73ub62.p

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Cannot be special summoned except by banishing 3 face-up Zombie-type monsters you control. As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Trap and monster Cards that target zombie-type monsters you control and destroy them (You must control at least 3 Zombie-type monsters to activate and resolves this effect.) Once per turn, you can banish 1 zombie-type monster you control; Inflict 700 Damage to your opponent.

Archived