The Church Of Football(Soccer), A club to discuss club or international football.

Cocodomoco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool 2-0 down at home to Aston Villa, hahahaha

Good news for Spurs as we go ahead of them if we win tomorrow. Villa look decent actually and they made 2 great loan signings (Holt and Bertrand) coinciding with Benteke coming back into form.

Liverpool 2-0 down at home to Aston Villa, hahahaha

Pahahahahahaha, GJ to them, obvious title contenders :D

Anyways, 2-0 against Fulham. More could've been bagged, some heart stopping moments, excruciating misses, amazing passes, yada yada. Great game for Cazorla, Kos and Szczesny. Gnabry did really well, too. Bright future ahead of him.

So Liverpool came back to make it a draw thanks to a Suarez dive. Oh well, dropping 2 points at home to Aston Villa isn't great, but it means Spurs can't go ahead of them unless they beat Swansea by 25 goals or higher. Hope Everton drop some points tomorrow :/

Great result today, 3-1 away at Swansea who are still not a bad side with a striker who's suddenly well in form. Adebayor looks like a new man and Eriksen looks absolutely world class. Nice to see Sherwood giving Bentaleb another start, he clearly sees something in him and is trying to give him as much time as possible. He even brought him on as a sub at Old Trafford, and he's been fairly solid. Looks like a real talent.

COYS

Eriksen always had the ability to play to a high level (missed the match itself unfortunately) and its good to see Adebayor back in form too - manager changes have a habit of seeing an otherwise bit-part player rise to the challenge. If he and Soldado can gel up front for Spurs then they have to be taken seriously for a Top 4 place.

In other news, Chelsea have a striker who actually scored a hat-trick - and it was Eto'o, the least dangerous of the 3 in my opinion. I can hardly believe it myself.

Finally, Lacina Traore having a medical at Everton today but I have to say I don't really know what he offers to the club. He seems so similar to Lukaku and Kone already and I don't see how he'll hold down a place in the side as long as Lukaku stays in-form and free from injury.

Finally, Lacina Traore having a medical at Everton today but I have to say I don't really know what he offers to the club. He seems so similar to Lukaku and Kone already and I don't see how he'll hold down a place in the side as long as Lukaku stays in-form and free from injury.

Lukaku goes back to Chelsea in summer, I suppose this is more of a long-term aquisition. Also, Kone is injured atm for ages and Traore really was great in the Russian leagues so it seems like a good buy to me I suppose. They need some backup for Lukaku this season and they need another striker next season, Traore seems like he fills that gap well. They also sold Jelavic recently so they're a striker down.

Hmm, seems weird.

Everton drew at West Brom, meaning they stay in 6th and don't go ahead of Spurs. With Everton a point behind and Liverpool being level on goal difference top 4 suddenly looks extremely realistic for Spurs.

COYS

Meanwhile every Arsenal related community is absolutely elated hoping for the league title, the CL, the EL, FA cup, JP trophy, the World Cup and the bloody Ballon'd'Or. I don't know, I'm obviously hoping for the best but I don't expect anything.

although a league title would be fucking orgasmic

MataMataMataMataMataMata.

Knocked out by Sunderland? Doesn't Mata.

Knocked out by Swansea? Doesn't Mata.

CAUSE WE GOT MATA.

Kroos on the way too I presume. I give it this time next season before we have the strongest team in the league again.

Panic buy Moysey mate!

Archived