The Church Of Football(Soccer), A club to discuss club or international football.

Cocodomoco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I disagree strongly there bud. 

Full fitness we have I'd say the second/third best forwards in the league. RVP, Rooney, Mata, Kagawa.

Even the rest of our squad is stronger than all three I'd say.

Your squad is full of overrated supbar players e.g. Cleverley, Young, you have a seriously flaky ageing defence and a striker who has had like 2 injury-free seasons. I'll concede you may have a better squad that Arsenal but Wenger is a better manager than Moyes will ever be. 

I'd disagree, you find me a person that will look me in the eye with honesty and rate Cleverley or Young and I'll straight up admit I'm wrong.

Young and Cleverley get nothing but bad reviews all over the show. Let's just say I feel like if we put out our strongest current squad at full fitness we're the second/third best in the league. Just look at last season.

I'll agree with the Wenger/Moyes thing though. But I'd say Moyes has many years left at UTD than Wenger has at Arsenal. If he buys and builds a bigger better squad who knows, he could do what Wenger's been struggling to do for years and actually bring in trophies for his team.

Young and Cleverley get nothing but bad reviews all over the show. Let's just say I feel like if we put out our strongest current squad at full fitness we're the second/third best in the league. Just look at last season.

You can't use last season as an example because every other team has greatly strengthened and Man U have if anything weakened due to losing Scholed/experienced players being 1 year older.

I agree that Moyes will probably bed in at some point and be successful but you need quite a few more transfers than just Mata. I think Man U will return to greatness at some point but I don't think it'll be this year or even next year.

Deadline day!!!

One of the most exciting days of the year, nothing much happened yet apart from Zaha loan to Cardiff though. Who are you hoping your club will sign?

To be honest I'm more hoping Spurs loan out a few fringe players e.g. Holtby and possibly bring in an experienced striker such as Berbatov, or a quality left-back (Luke Shaw would be ideal but it's v. unlikely)

inb4draxler

drax to the max

drax it up

we don't even need him but we want him

On another note, I'd appreciate it if Wenger get another young french winger and transfer him to striker watching him dominate the league, Giroud gets tired

Wenger already confirmed he's not after Draxler. But for 33m, you're welcome to him.

All I've heard on the Arsenal front is Kallstrom in to bolster midfield while Ramsey comes back from injury and Flamini sits in the sin-bin. Getting Vucinic on loan like I've heard would be a nice move though imo.

As far as my Tigers go, I'm half-glad we've got our business done but I have to say its a little dull watching the window as a neutral lol.

As far as my Tigers go, I'm half-glad we've got our business done but I have to say its a little dull watching the window as a neutral lol.

I'm kinda the same, don't see Spurs signing anyone tbh.

I think Hull have done well out of this window though, they got the players they needed.

Wenger already confirmed he's not after Draxler. But for 33m, you're welcome to him.

He had the Ö-face while saying we're not after Draxler. But whatever, other news are Kallstrom, Klose, Frimmy out and Ramsey signs new contract -- with a modeling agency. top lel

Vidic confirms he's leaving Man Utd at the end of the season, apparently Inter Milan might be his next club.

With that a certainty, I think Moyes has to do 1 or 2 things - Get Phil Jones playing more games at CB and/or Bring in a top-class defender in the summer transfer window. Evans/Smalling/Jones is not an inspiring choice of centre-backs and if I remember rightly, Ferdinand's contract expires in the summer too.

Vidic at Inter? He's ancient, he'd be better at Aston Villa or somewhere like that, his best times are way behind him.

Moyes definitely needs a new quality centre-back now and shouldn't be afraid to splash the cash on proven quality. If Dante or Hummels or someone are available he should go for those.

We have a massive month next month we play arsenal, chelsea, southampton and liverpool 4 huge games hopefully we can keep up the good work under tim

And after that it's 6 very winnable games in a great end to the season so I reckon if we get a couple of points from the Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea games (soton at home should be OK) top 4 is not unrealistic.

Archived