I Wasn't Sure I could Read Something so Stupid, But Here it is . . .

Dad

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/clifford-hall-child-support/

Everyone in that court room needs a foot in their face and their ass on concrete.  Hot concrete.  I am unbelievably furious after reading this.  There should be a fucking RIOT after this.  And I think I'm going to try Change.org for a petition as well.  Because this, ladies and gentlemen. . .well this is:

2cx693r.jpg

EDIT:  I overreacted I realize, but still this is pretty messed up.

After reading the article, I have to agree also.

If they were going to change the terms of the agreement between this guy and his ex, they should've let him know instead of doing it behind his back. But because they conveniently neglected to tell him, he overpays and sees his son more times than he should've been doing (which apparently the judge saw as contempt and gets 6 months in prison), which will lead to him get backlogged with payments and his kid won't see his dad for half of the year.

I'm no expert in family law (although I have an attorney acquaintance who I can probably ask about this kind of stuff), but at least he's actually paying support like he's supposed to instead of being backlogged or not paying like a lot of deadbeat parents are. They're the ones that should be doing time, not this guy. And the judge in this case should get removed w/out a doubt.

Is there anything wrong with trying to take care of your kid? No, there isn't. I'll rephrase what I said earlier, however. If he wasn't supposed to be visiting the kid x-amount of times or paying over whatever amount that he did, the court should've let him know first. I might live in the USA but stuff like this makes me doubt that our justice system is even fair. 

If you scrolled down in the comments, someone did make a petition for the man.

Because doing things without telling the other party is so intelligent.

Seriously that is messed up, send the people who deserve to be in prison there instead. (Like the idiot who got off a drug dealer charge in the UK to look after the youngest of his 22 children).

Atleast the guy was paying unlike some people I've seen on Judge Judy.

Here's the petition, for whoever's looking for it:

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/rick-perry-governor-of-texas-remove-all-charges-against-clifford-hall-pertaining-to-his-over-paying-child-support-and-over-visiting-his-son

Divorce is a very sensitive case on its own, but if this guy's ex is gonna modify sh*t without confirming it with him, then SHE should be the one in jail, not him. This guy is a great father, regardless of this country's sh*tty judicial branch.

On one hand this is utter bullshit and ridiculousness.  The man may have not been the greatest husband, but he is trying hard to be a good father.  His wife backstabbing him is just gross really.  The judge's decision also has me thinking the judicial system is way more flawed than it seems.  On the other hand, I really hope the best for this man.  180 days isn't too long of a sentence and with all the media support I hope no companies will actually take his criminal record seriously.  

It sounds like a racist judge to me or possibly a man hating extreme feminist since shes siding heavily with the mother.. Especially in civil court like that where it is entirely up to the judge to decide the sentence and the judgement. The wife sounds like a C word.

They have a place you could call or send her mail at. I bet if she got enough phone calls or strongly worded letters something could be done.

Archived