[Axi's Kawaii Edition Cards] Has Axi's Cardmaking Spirit Been Reborn?

Aix

Here I will only make cards using cute pictures. Feel free to ask me for the sources and such.

WEsyFbA.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
During the End Phase, if this card in your Graveyard was destroyed this turn: You target 1 card on the field; destroy it and Special Summon this card. Banish it when it leaves the field.

alright, I'll ask for the source, I always like this kind of card image <3

pretty neat to run in Fire King or any Deck that need their own cards destroyed, I think you can increase its ATK a bit (2100-2300), also being a Lv.4 Synchro Tuner is awesome, not so hard to get like Lv.2 and its revival eff seems fit this concept.

You could also just post the source in the OP.

That image is not just "cute", but the color choice and lighting is downright gorgeous. Love that watercolor style.

The card is also very nice.

Can't say it's possibly unbalanced. It destroys until the End Phase, and is a one-shot use, on top of having to keep yourself from enjoying it's Tuner status until next turn if you wanna actually use it's effect.

The combo with the most reward would be making her off of Formula during your opponent's Main Phase's end, and using Torrential Tribute in response, though your opponent would probably totally see it coming. Haha.

Overall very nice card.

Archived