[Finished][Char's Second Contest] Finished, Lock plz

Netami09

Welcome to Char's second contest! Rules are simple:

1. No stealing each other's ideas

2.  Entry fee is 10 points since I need to fill a pot with 100 points, if I get more than 6 contestants any later ones won't have to pay a fee.
3. Cards must be part of an already existing archetype.

4. Have fun!

What I mean by "ace" is a powerful card that is sort of a boss monster for an archetype

Probably OP example:

r5nkCyS.jpg

("Red-Eyes" ace)

What NOT to do:

Sai7TW0.jpg

Deadline is Feb. 3.

Prizes:

1st place: 50% of the pot
2nd place: 30% of the pot
3rd place: 20% of the pot

Current Pot:

130 points

Contestants:

1. Kwisatz-Haderach

2. -Someone-

3. Oriannis

4. TFMegamanlan

5. Gmaster1991

I am also looking for judges, if anyone is interested.

Please note that judges may not participate in the contest.

Judges:

1. Me

2. Scary Face

3. Sakura Haruno

Criteria are:

Balance: _/10
How well it works with its archetype: _/10
OCG: _/10
Creativity: _/10
Picture: _/5

just finished my card

[spoiler='Here']

MykEoIg.jpg

2 Level 8 FIRE monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 FIRE monster you control; destroy that target, and if you do, other FIRE monsters you control are unaffected by other card effects until the end of next Standby Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Destroy all cards on the field, then Special Summon 1 "Fire King Avatar" monster from your Deck.
[/spoiler]

Here's my entry:

[spoiler:entry]
7AB35672-ADDF-49D5-A34C-6FB136DFEE66-731

1 Tuner + 2 or more "Crystal Beast" Non-Tuner Monsters
When this Card is Synchro Summoned: You may place 1 "Crystal Beast" Synchro Material Monsters in your Spell/Trap Card Zone as Continuous Spell Cards. When a "Crystal Beast" Card would be Destroyed: you may pay 500 Lifepoints instead. During the End Phase of a turn when this card was Destroyed by an Opponent's Card (by Battle or Card Effect): Special Summon this card, and if you do, activate the Following Effect based on how many "Crystal Beast" Spell Cards you control: • 0-1: Target 1 "Crystal Beast" in your Graveyard: Special Summon that target. • 2-3: Banish a Card in a player's Graveyard: Destroy all Face-up Cards of that Card type. • 4: Draw 2 Cards. • 5: Destroy all Cards in play except this card. You can control only 1 "Refined Crystal Beast Citrine Phoenix".

[/spoiler]

Archived