What kind of messed-up world is this?

Have you ever considered the possibility that you complain too much?

A child as a Mayor would be hilarious and we can invent situations that made such a thing happen. A doctor into a priest could be easier to explain, and I don't see why you couldn't be both a doctor and a priest.

Well, I'm certainly joining, because who doesn't love Mafia games? One question, if say the Detective, or the Priest were to die does that mean that the innocents would not have any Detective or Priest or would a new one be assigned. 

Also when you say the Detective will be informed of a certain character's alignment, does that mean you would tell them if someone is a werewolf or not? (<- sorry if this is a stupid question). 

I should've figured.

Now I'm questioning joining this RP again, because it seems like it is becoming rather absurd.

Well then don't join it. No-one can force your hand over the internet.

Seriously though Y-tak, you take everything too seriously. Sometimes absurdity is part of the fun. The only thing with random roles is that it would suck if you design a character that has all these priest-like traits (even going so far as putting Father in front of it) and not getting to be the Priest. Then again, it serves ya right for trying so hard :/

BUT ANYWAY, I'll start on my app about now.

Well, I'm certainly joining, because who doesn't love Mafia games? One question, if say the Detective, or the Priest were to die does that mean that the innocents would not have any Detective or Priest or would a new one be assigned. 

Also when you say the Detective will be informed of a certain character's alignment, does that mean you would tell them if someone is a werewolf or not? (<- sorry if this is a stupid question).

I think, at least for this one game, the role will die with the character. Depending on how it turns out and feedback, and if this is a success enough to call a potential sequel (whether spiritual or not) will determine if this will be changed.

The detective'll be informed about the alignment, i.e. the team. They will be told if a Werewolf is a Werewolf, but not if a Werewolf is an Alpha Werewolf.

Also, no, it ain't a stupid question.

[spoiler='WIP']

Personal Information
Character Name: Zane Drexel
Sex: Male
[spoiler=Personality:] Zane is an outspoken fellow, and he always says whats on his mind without the fear of consequences or how his words might affect others. He is also quite talkative, especially liking to engage in intellectual conversation. He is pretty intelligent, a bit more than an average person but not quite enough to label him as a genius or anything of the sort. He is quite sarcastic and doesn't ever appear to take a situation seriously, though it may be an extremely grave or pretty serious situation. However, though he plays it off with indifference, Zane is always intrigued by crime. Being a curious fellow, he always enjoys a good puzzle or mystery. He enjoys trying to solve such puzzles using his wit (He has yet to solve any mysteries though, as he finds them quite difficult). Zane is slightly passive, meaning that while he wants to avoid violence, he usually finds himself around a violent occurrence, such as the aforementioned crimes he likes to investigate.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Appearance'](Spoiler Please: Images are acceptable so long as they're appropriate with the plot, if not 5 lines of text without an image[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]
Any information added here will always act in favor of your application of being accepted. Do not include if unused.)

[/spoiler]

Not sure why, but nowhere near enough interest has been expressed in this.

That doesn't matter though - I am closing this prematurely as I've been asked to help someone with their own project and I do not want to run this alongside it.

Red Moon is not gone. It is only delayed. I will be reposting this thread when I wish to restart this, however.

Thank you for posing your interest in this game. I hope to see you all when this gets rebooted.

Archived