Judgement Dragon Brings About Zombie Apocalypse

zombieswornz_zps1cdf5282.png

So yeah, that's my totally hipster Zombiesworn Deck. JD's there 'cause opponents don't see it coming. Zombie World makes Master, Doomkaiser, Book of Life and Il blud more useful, and M7's there in case s*** hits the fan. MoF recovers any spells I accidentally mill, and Zenmaister allows for re-use, as well as re-use of Ryko if need be.

think that covers what might be random in the deck (the rest should be obvious). Side Deck's somewhat of a mess, but eh. Tour Guide helps me with Rank 3's should I be having trouble for some reason. Pain Painter's a spare tuner as is Veiler (though I'll use it properly if I ever get it in hand) and Bacon Saver is practically [acronym='would be fourth if I had three']a spare Gardna[/acronym] that only works once, hence why it's on its own... and sided. Also in the side is Hole for swarm hate, Night Beam for back-up [acronym='better than MST imo']S/T destruction[/acronym] Shrink and Ego Boost for battling and Treacherous in case I feel like running a Trap for once.

Constellars are still a pain in the ass though. Even with the AI being as retarded as it is, it's still inconsistent against them :/

But anyway, rate, hate, suggest changes (exposition on any suggested changes would be nice though), w/e I don't really care.

EDIT: Changes from the original posted deck are as follows:

Main Deck

-1 Blud

-1 Jain

-1 Lyla

-1 [acronym='Decided to side it instead, cause most of the time Chain ends up doing this card's job']Foolish Burial[/acronym]

-1 [acronym='I've already got 3 main cards dedicated to Zombie World, so the third one might as well actually BE a Zombie World. This can go in the side though, in case Pixie Dragon proves unworthy of maining.']Terraforming[/acronym]

+1 Mezuki

+1 Plaguespreader

+1 Raiden

+1 Life Boat Book

+1 Zombie World

Extra Deck

-2 Utopia

-1 [acronym='Turns out I don't go into it often enough']Leviair[/acronym]

-1 [acronym='See Leviair for reasoning']Zenmaines[/acronym]

-1 [acronym='Still see potential in this guy, but not so much main worthy. I'll chuck him in the side instead.']WU Zenmaister[/acronym]

-1 [acronym='I'll need the room for something more useful, probably another Chain I'm guessing. For now I'm maining Pixie Dragon in its place, cause I still need to test its worth as a main']Cowboy[/acronym]

+1 Michael

+1 Black Rose

+1 [acronym='See reason for removing Cowboy']Pixie Dragon[/acronym]

+1 [acronym='Situational, but effective most of the time which is good']Excition[/acronym]

+2 SHArk Knight

Side Deck

-2 [acronym='Don't need them any more']Pain Painter[/acronym]

-1 Treacherous

+1 [acronym='See reason for removing from main']Foolish Burial[/acronym]

+1 [acronym='See reason for removing from extra']WU Zenmaister[/acronym]

+1 [acronym='See reason for removing from main']Terraforming[/acronym]

...as much as I hate running OCG stuff, I suppose there's no harm in giving Raiden a shot. But if I'm to add Michael, then I'll definitely be adding Black Rose as well. I always wanted to try it out, and nuking the field is cool.

I've tried running Corn before, and I find him useless against the stuff that's worth getting removed *coughPleiadescough*. I'll try SHARK Knight and Exciton though, albeit separately; I'm not too sure on the latter. Zenmaister might go into the side, but I don't want to get rid of both Utopias. Negating attacks can be useful :/

oh so like the deck has a lot of problems such as

why are you not maining 3 mezuki 

and what is ill blud and pyramid turtle doing here (bad atm)

your extra is quite bad (2 utopia? none of this should ever be ran unless in budget irl deck or utopia.dek) and that windupzenmaines lv4

im not sure is this an irl deck you are testing? if not then once i get back (gtg now) ill try and fix this up

why are you not maining 3 mezuki

Cause initial lack of room. That's why I'm still testing it as we speak, to try and see what's actually worth running at 3 and what isn't

and what is ill blud and pyramid turtle doing here (bad atm)

Fixed; they're both fine. Out of all the Lvl6's in Yugioh, which ya have to run for M7, Blud supports the deck the most, and just because there's no Vise tagging along with it doesn't mean it's bad. True, 2 of them only clog the deck; I'll admit that. But you need at least 5 monsters of the same level, in the main deck or otherwise, before you can even think about running Xyz's of each ranks. Trust me, I once tried running Big Eye in a Dark Gaia deck just 'cause I had Gorz and something else. Can't remember what it was :/

As for Turtle, it SS's key zombies from the deck. What more do you need from it?

your extra is quite bad (2 utopia? none of this should ever be ran unless in budget irl deck or utopia.dek) and that windupzenmaines lv4

Dude, read the updates. I've already changed the extra deck around 'cause other suggestions

That reminds me, I need to update it again. I've changed several things around since last time.

for main if you are even considering jd then you must consider it at 2 to 3 with atleast 6 different lightsworn names

otherwise it at 1 with 4 names is awkward

your zombies will want to be 

3 mezuki

3 gob zombie

2-3 plaguespeader

2 zombie master

lightsworns will be

3 lyla

2 ryko

or if you want jd run 1 less lyla with some cards like

1 jain

1-2 lumina

1-2 raiden (if you are alright with ocg cards)

1-2 something else like garoth/aurkus/wulf/ehren something else

and then you would use 2-3 jd

if you only run the 3 lyla and 2 ryko then run 2-3 solar recharge with 1 charge

if you run the one with jd definitely run 3 solar recharge and 1 charge

black luster soldier envoy is the right choice

card trooper may be used aswell but raiden may be better atm

honest, sure

necro gardna, plz no, even rainbow kuriboh is better than this but you dont need the kuriboh

magician of faith too slow

so is ill blud, isnt need even if its lv6

gorz may be a good choice in this deck since it doesnt run traps

you should also main some good hand traps such as 2-3 effect veiler and side maxx c then

another cool idea would be to run a plant engine with like 2 lonefire, 1 spore, 1 dandy, and then 1 debris since debris can also summon card trooper,

for spells

use allure, foolish, burial from a different dimension, 2-3 solar recharge, 1 charge, 1 book of moon, 1 dark hole, 2-3 mystical space typhoon, 0-2 book of life, 

I wouldnt main zombie world in this deck, too many spells really

for extra use 

catastor

vulcan the divine

powered inzektron/hts psyhemuth

black rose

the new lv7 lightsworn synchro

1-2 lv 8 synchros

such as scrap dragon/stardust/crimson blader

for xyz

gagaga cowboy

lavalval chain

daigusto emeral

exciton knight

number 101

maestroke

abyss dweller

diamond dire wolf

are all good lv4 choices

for side deck, i really hope thats not a side deck but those are the cards that are kept to just test in your main deck, or else pretty much all of it needs to be changed

Note: I did all of the changes based on your picture deck.

Archived