[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CowCowXAix fic? Pwease? :3

But that's not a crack fic. That s***'s canon brah.

But speaking of, never mentioned it I don't think. But Thar, if you ever do want to use me in something go right ahead.

Though I'd prefer you don't make me cheat or something, other than that anything's fair game probably.

But that's not a crack fic. That s***'s canon brah.

But speaking of, never mentioned it I don't think. But Thar, if you ever do want to use me in something go right ahead.
Though I'd prefer you don't make me cheat or something, other than that anything's fair game probably.

All this is canon in the YCM City series. Get used to it. :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Alright, let's see how this goes:

[spoiler=Dying for Dairy - Aix x Cowcow, Part 1 *2014 words*]For a moment, there was only darkness, which soon turned into the overwhelming desire to breathe. The desire was impossible, however, and it left the young girl writhing in an agonizing panic that left her unaware of the fact that she was screaming. Despite her numbness, her hands lashed out as if she were not in control, scraping the wood just inches above her face, which she could tell was wood given how easily her nails could scrape it. Kicks and bashings of the knee against the wood followed, making the confined space shake with each thud as dirt sprinkled in from the seams.

“Do you hear that, Toyo?” A muffled, feminine voice was heard above where the girl lied.

“Hear what, Elly?” Another voice said.

“I heard screaming.”

“Where? I didn’t hear anything…” They paused as if waiting for the girl to make another sound, which she did. The screams were forced this time, therefore twice as loud.

“There it is!” Elly responded, “it sounds like it’s coming from… from…”

“From where?” Concerned, Toyo joined Elly, who was shaking in sudden fear.

“It’s… it’s coming from lady Aix’s grave…” As the dialogue paused once more, the girl screamed again, this time with a hint of frustration.

“LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUUUTT!!!!”

“Lord YCMaker, save us!” Elly sputtered in terror as she distanced herself from the grave.

“That sounds like Lady Aix!” Toyo shouted, leaping towards the grave to start digging, “Let’s get her out of there!” The space the girl lied in rattled as she continued to scream.

“We will get in trouble!”

“We’re already in trouble for messing up the bed last week, now help me!”

“O-okay…” Elly stuttered with a dash of embarrassment as she made her way toward the grave with readying hands. The mention of the bed made her realize that Toyo was bent over just enough to show the teal lace panties she was wearing, “you… you’re wearing the same panties from that night…”

“O-oh?!” Toyo snapped up, instinctively going to cover them before bending back over, “no time for that. The girl’s still screaming. We can’t let the noise go on all night or others will come and the whole mansion will panic!”

“Well, then… why are you being so loud?”

“Oh…” Toyo blushed in humiliation, “whoops.”

Elly chuckled, “You’re cute when you’re embarrassed.” She joined Toyo while subtly leaning in for a whiff of her skirt, “Especially when you still smell like me.”

“Oh, you always make a move on me at the worst time…” Toyo scoffed with a chuckle, continuing to dig and finally reaching the wood coffin still mostly covered in dirt, “Alright, here it is. Start uncovering the cof-” Just as the screaming from within stopped abruptly, the cover bursted open, sending both maids flying as they embraced each other before impact with the ground with synonymous grunts. The cover of the coffin broke in half around them as dust clouded their landing.

“Oof…” Elly groaned, coughing up dust, “You okay, babe?”

“Yeah, I-” Toyo paused, blushing, “Did… did you just call me babe?”

Elly chuckled again, “Did you mean to wrap your arm around my waist?” Toyo looked down to see her hand groped between Elly’s legs. Embarrassed at first, she laughed it off and smiled.

“I guess I’m one to talk when it comes to making moves on you at the worst possible time…” They both laughed as they kissed. Upon contact, Elly winced as Toyo’s fingers bent to stroke her crotch, sending a jolt of pleasure through her like water to a sponge. As her eyes opened, she saw the girl emerging from the grave.

“Toyo…” she whispered, quivering.

“Yes, Elly bel-?” Toyo teased as she drew in for another kiss just before seeing the same thing Elly saw limping towards them. The girl from the grave wore a purple dress that was now filthy with dirt and blood drawn from the splinters of the coffin scraping the flesh around her nails as she clawed in attempts to escape.

“Toyo, that’s… is that lady Aix?!” Elly cried, crawling away backwards.

“I don’t know…” Toyo did the same thing in a slightly different direction, “That thing has no eyes… THAT THING HAS NO EYES!” They both screamed, turning to get on their feet to start running. Toyo managed to distance herself before the girl lashed out with sharp fangs emerging from her top lip and sink into Elly’s neck. Elly was about to scream before falling unconscious.

“Elly, no!” Toyo cried, continuing to run while accepting Elly’s fate.

The little girl was gasping, but there was no need for air, just the craving for blood, which dripped down her chin from her mouth just as she pulled her teeth out from Elly’s neck, leaving bite marks that also dripped red. A look of sudden awareness and realization hit her.

“W-who…” she began to softly say to herself, “who… who am I-” she noticed a locket around her neck. Curious, as her memories were blurry, she opened it, revealing a name.

AIX.

“My name… is Aix…” There was soon the sound of running approaching the graveyard as she pondered. Voices shouted, one being the panicked tone of Toyo while the other was masculine.

“Hurry! She’s over here!” Toyo cried with exhausted breath.

“Wait here!” the man commanded as she did so. Coming into Aix’s view was a tall, slender-fit man in a tuxedo with gelled dirty-blonde hair and orange, pointy glasses twice as wide as his head balancing on the bridge of his nose. As he locked eyes with the undead Aix, he stopped in his tracks while digging up the ground from his momentum.

“Lady Aix…” he gasped, “...it can’t be…”

“Don’t let her touch you, Giga!” Toyo shouted just as Aix leapt with a ravenous growl with her fangs showing. Giga dove into a roll, flanking Aix as she swiftly pivoted to leap once more in his direction. Giga leapt backwards as she landed right in front of him like a ninja vampire.

“Thanks for the heads-up!” Giga belatedly shouted back with a look of shock and confusion while looking at Aix’s blood-painted chin. As Aix began to move again, Giga frantically crawled away only to trip on a rock and fall directly onto Elly’s corpse. Realizing where he landed, he sprang up with the strength that he didn’t have, eyes widened in disbelief, “no…Elly…”

“Look out!” Toyo warned again as Aix made another attempt to sink her teeth into Giga’s veiny, muscular neck. He mustered up the nerve to face her head-on, winding up his arm to deliver a swipe with the back on his fist, knocking Aix to the side and crashing her into a rock, which knocked her unconscious.

“Well, now that that’s over…” Giga grunted as he struggled to get up, wiping the dirt from his suit that had just got cleaned yesterday. As he turned to head in Toyo’s direction, he saw Elly’s corpse lying just over the rock that knocked Aix unconscious. He froze with widened eyes catching whatever dust was was left kicked up from the ground albeit unnoticably given the shock of seeing his beloved in such a state.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re oka-” Toyo began to sound cheerful as she ran towards Giga only to see where his eyes were. She froze as well, not from shock but from embarrassment.

“You…” Giga’s voice was shot as if his throat put effort into keeping the words from escaping him, “...you were with her tending to the graveyard…”

Toyo gulped, her cheeks red with shame, “Y-yes, but I didn-”

“Didn’t what?! Didn’t know she was being eaten alive??!” Giga’s sudden stern tone sent chills down Toyo’s spine so cold that her heart froze still for several seconds, unmoved even by her body’s need to flinch. She took a deep breath and shook off the chills.

“I… I know you loved her…” Toyo spoke through one long exhale.

“Yes, I did love her.” Giga was calmer, but only slightly. His expression of potential disappointment with Toyo remained unchanged if someone with good non-verbal recognition skills hadn’t noticed that it was growing slightly more obvious. He raised a curious brow, “what’s it to you? You didn’t kill her out of jealousy, did you? Please tell me you didn’t!”

“I-I didn’t kill her-”

“But you let her die!”

“Yes, but… no, I mean I didn-”

“Jesus funking christ, Toyo, what are you thinking?!” Giga was swayingly furious now. He marched with clenched fists toward the shaking Toyo who was inching back with frightened eyes.

“I’m sorry, Giga, I just… I just…”

“You just what?” he stopped to give a cold glare awaiting her response.

“...I… I love you…”

“Oh, and I guess that means you can let your ‘competition’ become dinner so you can have me for dessert, huh-”

“funk YOU!!” Toyo screamed, her face cringed with frustration and despair as tears ran down its contours. She sobbed, “...I would never do that to her. She was my friend. I would never do anything to her to get to you, I swear to Lady Aix’s gr-” she silenced herself suddenly as she glanced over at the grave that Aix had been dug out of.

“Well, what a night this has become…” Giga sighed, “...Elly’s dead, Aix is a zombie… vampire… whatever the funk, and Toyo confesses to me in the worst way possible-”

“Please, Giga, just stop!” Toyo wanted to scream some more, but sobbing left her exhausted, “I’m not that kind of person, Giga, please! I beg of you, don’t look at me like this!”

Giga rolled his eyes, “You’re still Toyo no matter what you do.”

“That’s doesn’t make me feel any better…” Toyo wiped her eyes, sniffling whatever tears flow through her nostrils and coughing to get the choking feeling out to avoid more sobbing, “...but, you know, with Elly gone… I could give you some time and we could…”

“No, we couldn’t.” Giga said with clarity, “You’re a mess. Not only are you in love with me despite my feelings for Elly, but you somehow love her as well in a less innocent way.”

Toyo gasped, “You… you know about that?”

“I didn’t want to tell you, but yes, I know enough. In fact, I’m disappointed that you two kept that relationship from me to begin with…” he shook his head, exhaling a chuckle through his nostrils, “...I wouldn’t have minded a three-way.”

“O-oh my,” Toyo blushed with a chuckle hiding in her throat, “Giga, I didn’t know you were into that.”

“Of course I am, what kind of man wouldn’t be?” he sighed, regaining his composure as he walked past Toyo towards the mansion, “But that doesn’t matter anymore. Elly’s gone, and you’re messed up. There’s no way I can take any relationship with you seriously anymore. From now on, we only know each other as servants of the manor, so I suggest you do your job and finish tending to the dead as you started doing. We will not speak of this again.”

With those last words left stinging in Toyo’s heart, Giga walked with a straight posture into the building as she stood there, weak in the knees with eyes darting in every direction and analyzing what needs to be done, “I can’t leave Lady Aix’s body here. She might wake up and cause more trouble… oh, but Elly’s body needs to…” an idea flashed into her head as she mentally connected Elly’s corpse with Aix’s empty grave. Without hesitation, she heaved Elly into the open casket along with the two broken door halves, filling the hole and planting new flowers to leave minimal evidence.

“Alright, now where to take you…” she pondered as she shouldered Aix’s body with eyes on the horizon that let loose the glare of the sunrise.

-----

There was darkness again, but this time the urge to breathe was gone given that Aix knew she was dead. She could feel the emptiness within her and had no choice but to embrace it. Despite this feeling, it felt colder than usual given that she was completely engulfed by soil, so named by how surprisingly soft and rich it was, otherwise it would just be dirt. There was a hefty sound of sniffing almost shaking the ground above her followed by grass being yanked from its roots.

“Hel-” she tried to greet the sound but was interrupted by soil pouring into her mouth. Panicking, she flailed and heaved herself up to find her head crowning from the ground. There, she saw where she was… a farm.

I can't believe I'm about to do this... and I'll probably regret this... but I wonder if you're able to pair me... o-o Now I wait for my own regret and prbably my own nightmares (Either that or this will be the best thing ever...).

Not to be rude, but you're not exactly the shipping type yet. If you can make a name for yourself or get significantly involved with one of the veterans of the site, there's a chance, but even that's a bit too promising.

Not to be rude, but you're not exactly the shipping type yet. If you can make a name for yourself or get significantly involved with one of the veterans of the site, there's a chance, but even that's a bit too promising.

Yeah, I read the thread rules, instantly saw that I was being pretty... well, dumb, I retracted my statement, remade it and manipulated the scene so that nothing of that really happened... sorry for that DX (though my idea of a name is planted in my head: Eron, but I'll wait when the planets allign, when my powers are most powerful... or just when I manage to be friends with a popular memeber o-o)

Yeah, I read the thread rules, instantly saw that I was being pretty... well, dumb, I retracted my statement, remade it and manipulated the scene so that nothing of that really happened... sorry for that DX (though my idea of a name is planted in my head: Eron, but I'll wait when the planets allign, when my powers are most powerful... or just when I manage to be friends with a popular memeber o-o)

Dude chill, there's no reason to change your post cause 1.) the original is quoted in one of mine and 2.) no one is programmed to make the right comments all the time, so don't be so hard on yourself.

Dude chill, there's no reason to change your post cause 1.) the original is quoted in one of mine and 2.) no one is programmed to make the right comments all the time, so don't be so hard on yourself.

Meh, I have a certain complex about being wrong and wanting to fix it... something about it makes me uncomfortable. Though I will keep that in mind and will keep my comments the way they were originally made.

Meh, I have a certain complex about being wrong and wanting to fix it... something about it makes me uncomfortable. Though I will keep that in mind and will keep my comments the way they were originally made.

Humility is a good trait to have, believe me. I have a similar complex and it's far worse at times, so don't be afraid to accept your failures cause that's what makes us human. ^^

Archived