[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Time for the necrobump of all necrobumps:

[spoiler=Cowcow x Aix: Dying for Dairy - Part 2 (1,697 words)]There was darkness again. Aix awoke once again in a familiar scenario, causing her to panic at first. However, in light of recent events, it didn’t take long for her to realize that she was still dead. She sighed in both relief and frustration as she attempted to call for help once more.

“Hel-” A gust of wind knocked dirt into Aix’s mouth as she attempted to speak again. Despite the fact that she didn’t need to breathe, she coughed it up, soon finding the strength to dig out. There was no wood obstructing her path this time, so the effort was much easier. As she crawled out, she paused to hear footsteps approaching her before she felt her hair being forcefully pulled out.

“OW!” she yelled, making the yanking feeling stop. Frustration consumed her as she flailed to make her way out completely. Mounds of dirt surrounded the hole as she crawled away, later turning to look at the cow that stood over her with eyes glued to her in confusion.

“What are YOU looking at?!” Aix shouted, only to heave in exhaustion having not been used to speaking let alone shouting. The cow drooped its head as if in shame but only went to eat more grass just outside the mound of dirt, which made Aix chuckle in realization that she was yelling at a cow.

“Oh, goodness.” Aix felt her cheeks warm up and assumed they had appeared red to the creature staring blankly at her, covering them in humility but not knowing why. With an attempt to show pride, she stood up and brushed her dress off of the dirt that stuck onto it as if the elements lusted over a dead little girl, “I am Lady Aix! I am the owner of the manor that resides over this farmland, therefore I own this farm that you are in, therefore I own you! You will now be named cow Aix, so named by me, lad-”

“Lady Aix, I know, we all know.” A low, solemn voice echoed across the field in Aix’s mind, cutting her off from her speech and her confidence by making her shift from pomposity to baffled confusion.

“W-what?!” Aix gasped, trying not to sound too startled, but considering she was in the presence of an animal, she was not embarrassed in the slightest and quickly regained her pride, “...ha, I thought my well-respected farmers were here. It would be the death of me if-”

“Aren’t you already dead?” This time, the voice felt more familiar to Aix yet not in a nostalgic way. It sounded as if it were coming from right in front of her, but given that there were no humans around, she began to question her sanity.

“Who IS that?” she mumbled in frustration, turning her head back and forth in a paranoid fashion. With every question she could ask that didn’t have answers, she at last looked forward to see the cow with a good lock of her hair in its mouth raise a brow.

“Hello.” The cow greeted its landowner with a grin that held locks long enough to dangle below its drooping chin as it continued to chew with teeth scraping that of the opposite row like stone grinding wheat to make flour, “Surprise! I can talk. Shocking, huh? That’s one of the downsides to having living owners. They can never understand us.”

“...I see.” Aix’s confusion waned gradually as she got familiar with the situation, “I’m not sure I understand what you mean-”

“Of course you don’t.” Cowcow’s interruption made Aix’s cheeks turn red with frustration followed by a groan, “Don’t give me that look. If we could communicate with you while you were alive, we’d be interrupting you pretty darn often.”

“How could you, though…” Aix sighed, almost in shame, “I never come out here anyway.”

“You’ve also never been dead until now,” the cow retorted, “yet here we are now.”

“So wait…how can I only understand you if I’m dead?”

“You don’t have lungs, so you can’t speak. Your voice can’t be perceived by ears.”

“So… telepathy.”

“Not bad, for such an ignorant little girl,” the animal let out a moo that mimicked a human’s laugh, which sounded shockingly like a deep-pitched horse.

“Oh please!” Aix crossed her arms, giving a stern, pouty look of stubborn pomposity, “For an animal that’s only around to be fattened and butchered into fine cuisine for me and my family, you sure have a mouth on you!”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” the cow raised a brow, “for me to be… inside of you.”

“GROSS!” Aix instinctively reached for her side, only to grasp at nothing. Bewildered, she padded herself in search of the whip that she always carried on her belt, “..my… my whip. Where’s my whip?!”

“My, sadistic, are we?” the cow’s brows shifted positions from one eye to the other, “you know, given how much you’ve fattened us, you’d think such a toy wouldn’t actually hurt us so much as just tickled us.”

“You know… maybe I prefer that I just didn’t understand you…” Aix huffed in frustration. Head down, fists clenched, she attempted to endure whatever humiliation would come her way.

“Luxurious, isn’t it?” the cow sighed, crawling towards her as if approaching a wild animal in attempt to tame it, “However I don’t have that luxury. Despite what you think, I can’t just tune out your farmers’ banter about you or anything on this property. Frankly I thought they were bullies.”

“Well, I mean… I guess they don’t really treat you very well out here, don’t they?”

“No, they treat me well… but they talk ill of you, Lady Aix.” The cow’s words hit Aix like a gust of wind riddled with rose pedals. Her shame was soon corrupted by a tickling relief that turned her cheeks even redder.

“They… they do?” she rose her head to meet the cow’s gaze, which was more dazzling than she would have thought, “What do they say?”

“Well,” the animal broke eye contact for but a moment before meeting it again with a glare that signified oncoming tears, “they said awful things. The details are too much to repeat. I’ve never seen you before, but the way they described you made everything feel… wrong. I can understand their talk of your parents, but… you were only a child. There were days where I envied not being able to see you, but here you are, and now… I just now realize how much I actually missed you in person.”

Aix opened her mouth as if to say something, but emotions flooded her faster than words could escape her, causing the floodgates of her eyes to overflow and trickle the ground she stood upon.

“...no one has ever said anything like that about me. I’ve only known people who’ve only seen me as a spoiled brat. A child with a golden spoon in her mouth. A spawn who only existed for political leverage… I’ve always felt like I had no purpose…”

“...and yet here you are, letting out your emotions to a cow in the middle of your own farmland.” the cow chuckled, but only slightly given the weight of the conversation. He inched closer with his head lowered as if to nuzzle her, which she allowed but only slightly with a hint of resentment.

“What’s your name?” she asked as she wiped her tears and wrapped her arms around the animal’s snout.

“Just call me Cowcow.”

“Cowcow…??” she giggled, letting loose a smile that made her glow, “what a dumb name… I like it.”

“I’m glad,” Cowcow replied with as much of a smile as he could muster in his animal form, “after all, I believe it was you who named me when you were a baby.”

“Oh my god, I remember!” she gasped in realization, “You were also a baby! ...though there’s one thing I don’t understand…”

“What’s that?”

“How are you a male? Aren’t cows supposed to be female?”

“Well, see that’s what I’ve always wondered…” Cowcow turned to look at his underside, looking back with a shrug, “what’s that word you humans use to call someone with both types of junk?”

“Um…” Aix tried to come up with a word, but was too embarrassed to think of it, let alone with the subject of a cow’s genitals.

“Haha, never mind. I’ll take you to the barn. There’s plently to eat there.” Using the upward force that his head could produce, Aix was thrown on Cowcow’s back in an arc that was accompanied by a shocked but gleeful yelp. Struggling at first, she squirmed to reposition herself as they both went to the barn with joyous giggles along the way.

-----

Meanwhile at the manor, Giga sat at his bed in the room where the other butlers used to sleep. The sight of the other empty beds made him feel alone, but his pride felt otherwise.

“Dammit, Toyo…” he groaned as he took off his suit piece by piece in order to put his pajamas on, “Why’d it have to be you that confessed? Why’d it have to be THEN of all times?” He took a moment from dressing to ponder with wandering eyes throughout the emptiness of the oversized room, “...funk this place. Lady Aix was supposed to be dead… what’s going on? Why now? Why me?”

It was after he was fully dressed for bedtime when he noticed a sound from outside. While it was through a window, he recognized the sound from previous trespassers sneaking through the brush. He quietly stepped towards the window to get a look, seeing the bushes wiggle with activity.

“C’mon you stalkin’ bastard, I know you’re out there…” he murmured under his breath, eyeing the blade that tilted against the side of his bed in his peripherals. He didn’t wait long before the figure appeared. It was female, and she was swaying. In an instant, he recognized who it was despite the discoloration of her skin and her lack of eyes. He leered with wide eyes and quaking, sweating palms as he read the words forming on her lips:

“Giga… Giga…”

“E-E… Elly?"

A bit short, but at least it's something.

Archived