Introducing the Infinity Summons!

Rules of Infinity Summoning:

1.There are two ways of Infinity summoning. The first way is a pefect 
Infinity Summon. That's when you pay half your life points (Written on 
every Infinity Monster). The Second way is called an imperfect Infinity 
Summon. This is when you only pay 1500 Life Points and the Infinity 
monster gains 1500, both require a tribute equal to the level
stars on the Infinity Monster.
2.Infinity monsters are placed in the Extra Deck.
3.The Level Stars aren't called Level stars on Infinity Monsters. Instead
they're called Infinity powers.
4.Infinity monsters cannot attack your opponent directly under any 
circumstances.
5.If an Infinity Monster attacks a face-up attack position monster the 
opponent's monsters attack becomes the difference of the target monster and the Infinity 
monster. (note: This concept has existed in my mind for a while and rules are subject to change, even as of now the rules are under consideration by the Chaos Overlords of KFC)
335e7sw.jpg

245ht05.jpg

2i9mib9.jpg

2q1cch3.jpg

This is fake type cards, so this can't be in Realistic, u should post this in Any Other Cards

alright, these monsters have very confusing wordings and effects, first of all, if these monsters are in Extra Deck, there's no need for Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set clause, second what the f*** are their ATK and DEF, no one understand your rules no.5, finally the way to summon them is too easy, Ritual mechanic from Extra Deck is so much

This is fake type cards, so this can't be in Realistic, u should post this in Any Other Cards

alright, these monsters have very confusing wordings and effects, first of all, if these monsters are in Extra Deck, there's no need for Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set clause, second what the f*** are their ATK and DEF, no one understand your rules no.5, finally the way to summon them is too easy, Ritual mechanic from Extra Deck is so much

I totally argee with the f*** part everything else this -someone- guys said is wrong

Well I made them years ago and I said that I might change them, I just didn't change them because I had them saved from that long ago and didn't feel like rewriting them because I would have to go through my color changing process again. So yeah I realize that they don't make sense but I'll fix 'em (and yes I even wrote the rules years ago)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived