Beelze, King of Dark Broken Cards?

It's really nothing more than a glorified Leadyoke when you think about it.

I mean, it takes a more creative method to destroy it, but it's not hard to kill and basically every deck has an answer to it.

Starliege Paladynamo, Cardinal, Tiaramisu Lightning Chidori, Constellar Pleiades, Evilswarm Bahamut/Ophion for pre-emptive stopping, SHArk, Big Eye, Vulcan, Psyhemuth, LS Michael, Dark End Dragon, Mist Wurm, Raiza and Caius, Gorgonic Guardian, Shinra Alsei, Tachyon AND Neo Tachyon, Ptolemy, Abyssgaios and Tiger King negate it, and random s*** like Scrap Twin or Thor.

And this isn't even considering other answers in conjuncture with the negation (fiendish, breakthrough, whatever) and answer cards (compulsory, d-pris if you paly it) you draw into.

Unknown Synchron with any dragon ruler containing deck makes it easier to bring out.

Yep. Quasar.dek is now consistent 

I use that combo in TGs when Junk into Beelze isn't good enough.

This guy's real merit is the ability to pull 2 out and still have an Xyz on the field. Zombies rock that way. Removing 2 is something I have yet to see someone do, but it could happen. 

Skill Drain is one of the only ways to remove this if you don't have non-destruction removal... And the ATK gain effect also makes your opponent regret hitting this with a Five-Headed Dragon or anything with higher ATK than it except The Wicked Avatar.  This would've been a nightmare before Banishing became mainstream.

Skill Drain is one of the only ways to remove this if you don't have non-destruction removal... And the ATK gain effect also makes your opponent regret hitting this with a Five-Headed Dragon or anything with higher ATK than it except The Wicked Avatar.  This would've been a nightmare before Banishing became mainstream.

Banishing is mainstream? When there's all of... 2-3 remotely commonly played cards that banish, and one of them's Bottomless which can't kill this because it destroys first?

If you're not playing non-destruction removal you're playing an awful deck that doesn't actually deserve wins at all.

Also lolfgd

If you're playing 101 or Dimensional Prison your deck is awful.

Tell that to Geargia and anything that can R4 semi-consistently.

Nah, just means you're a tool.

Pretty sure this post is just you being butthurt.

Then again, I'm not surprised.

And that's the deal here, the sheer volume of counters , and the fact one of them is a extra deck staple, hence almost entirely reliable as a counter, renders this card placid in game even if it's effect would imply otherwise.

So basically like fossil dyna. Basically.

if you're not playing 101 than most likely your deck is awful

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Annnnnyyyyway. Mali is being the most consistent with this for me still, but I can waste Junk Synchron on a Synchro for this guy. It eats up resources, but its not like I don't use the level 4-5 Synchro. 

Archived