Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

hearthstone-logo.png

"night hurry up and make the hearthstone club or something fgt"

-Koko

[spoiler=Rules]

SilverMedal.png

The following rules were stolen from AIX' club because I didn't feel the need to type shit that was already common sense.

• All YCM Rules apply and they can be found here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/213935-the-rules-of-ycm/. You should have read them anyway when you joined this forum.

• Do not flame, insult, belittle or otherwise be disrespectful to fellow members, even if you do not agree with what they are saying or their opinions. Everyone has the right to speak their mind here and display their creativity.

• No trolling or spamming with the intent of filling this thread with useless posts.

• I have the right to add and/or modify these rules and you must follow them.

• Use common sense. This is perhaps the most important rule as it covers more or less everything above. You should know if what you are doing is wrong.

Don't be a fucking idiot. 

Last one's mine.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application]

CopperMedal.png

YCM username:

Hearthstone username (include the fucking numbers please):

Region:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Members]

GoldMedal.png

NA Roster

Night / Night#1894

Luquier / Luquier#1649

Shradow / Shradow#1617

Gardevoir~ / Miror#1730

Kazooie / Kanade#1449

OmegaWave / OmegaWave#1407

Shut Up Thar / Thar#1183

EU Roster

.Rai / Rai#2981

Tormented / Katowned#2834

Madsen / Madsen#2325

Loyalist / Christoss#2329

.Ash / Skizo#2306

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tournaments!]

DiamondMedal.png

Coming soon!

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Important shit]

MasterMedal.png

Official Site - Find out what the hype's about.

Wiki - Generic wiki, find shit that was compiled by a couple of nerds with nothing better to do.

Hearthpwn - Very useful resource for a multitude of reasons. Simulate arena drafts, construct decks, netdeck others, etc.

prepare2faceLJfgt - Upon Shradow's request. 

If you feel this is lacking something, inform me. 

[/spoiler]

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played against some random Paladin guy. Saw the username at the end of the game "NightKnight". Well, I assume that anyone with the username "NightKnight" has gotta be Night, right. No-one else is taking that, randomised or not.

Ahh, that's disheartening then. However, it brings up a legitimate question, what would happen if we somehow ended up randomly matched against one another in Arena.

Speaking of, has anyone been playing arena?

YCM username: Shradow

Hearthstone usernameShradow#1617

Gonna go to the thread I made in the VG section and link here. Also, something I've been wondering about, are the numbers following your name just the order you joined the beta, or what?

No clue, I joined the beta about a month prior to it going public, don't think it's very likely that I'm the 1800th or whatever, seems a bit low. 

I've been playing lots of arena, and my favorite class to pick is Rogue. It's got my best record at 11-3. Paladin's my 2nd at 10-3.

Also, you guys gotten any Legendaries? So far I've got 8: Al'Akir the Windlord, Leeroy Jenkins, Onyxia, Illidan Stormrage, Gelben Mekkatorque, Tinkmaster Overspark, Millhouse Manastorm, and Ysera. There was about a week or so where I just got really lucky with my card packs that I got from my arena runs. In fact, I got Al'Akir and Leeroy from the same card pack.

k04iDnm.jpg

That's the one other Legendary that I really really want.

At first I thought he was really gimmicky but after making a deck that revolves around him, I can see why you really want him.

I was playing against a hunter beatdown deck, the guy was pinging me for 2 every turn whilst ignoring my field and bashing me with monsters all the while I was nonchalantly negging 2 for the draw. He managed to get me down to 2 health and then threw down the obligatory "Well played", the following turn I coined into Jaraxxus and went from 2 health to 15 and proceeded to rape him. 

Knowing my luck, when I first play him I'll probably be facing a Warlock and just get killed by a Sacrificial Pact.

In the meantime, I'm having tons of fun with Leeroy. I run a Stealth/Combo Rogue deck, but I also have Leeroy in there, and he's such a good finisher in that deck. Especially if I can ever get off a Leeroy/Shadowstep combo for 12 damage.

So far I'm 5-0 with the Jaraxxus deck, I feel as if it could be so much better by adding some basic combo cards that I'm overlooking. If anyone wouldn't mind assisting me with it, I'll get the decklist added. 

Speaking of, I'd love to see the decklist you're running for the rogue. I tried making one, but I failed abysmally. 

Backstab x2

Shadowstep

Cold Blood x2

Southsea Deckhand x2

Worgen Infiltrator x2

Betrayal

Eviscerate

Defias Ringleader x2

Perdition's Blade x2

Fan of Knives

Headcrack

Questing Adventurer x2

SI:7 Agent x2

Leeroy Jenkins

Assassinate x2

Gadgetzan Auctioneer

Stranglethorn Tiger x2

Venture Co. Mercenary

Sprint

I wish I had some Ravenholdt Assassins, but that's just about the only change I think I might make. That and adding Van Cleef if I ever get one.

Can this be the anthem of the club?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeC9WVVsQ4

At first I thought he was really gimmicky but after making a deck that revolves around him, I can see why you really want him.

I was playing against a hunter beatdown deck, the guy was pinging me for 2 every turn whilst ignoring my field and bashing me with monsters all the while I was nonchalantly negging 2 for the draw. He managed to get me down to 2 health and then threw down the obligatory "Well played", the following turn I coined into Jaraxxus and went from 2 health to 15 and proceeded to rape him.

A constant stream of 6/6 creatures with a constant 3 Attack weapon up tends to fuck anyone up when completely out of the blue really.

Went to go get a bite, returned, 9-0. 

Uhh... I guess this deck is pretty solid. 

I'm not playing ranked though, so that might be the reason for it doing so well. 

My question is, is your rank determined purely on wins, or is there a w/l ratio to it?

Archived