Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

Added both.

Been testing out a majority of the heroes, it's really hard to make a legitimate deck with a small card pool. 

I end being paired against people with themed decks and just get rape because they're just too fast. 

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a time my arena career was going swimmingly. Went 11-3 Rogue and got 465 gold, followed by two 7-3 Rogue runs. Then the next 4 or 5 runs were just awful and now I'm poor again. :(

I have gotten several neat golden cards recently, though, like Silver Hand Knight and Ancient Brewmaster.

I did send you a friend request, Night. Tormey and I had a match, so we're fine (and both EU). Doesn't explain how you played with Koko. She might have an NA account mistakenly?

Also, I have some random-ass Rogue deck in Arena after grinding a bit, with a silly weird mana curve. Probably not gonna take it for a run until Tuesday or Wednesday or something, but that should be fun. Only one Defias Ringleader, and literally 0 good rares apart from Violet Teacher.

Well Night, you already know this since you were online, but I only went 4-3. My first two games were literally two of my unluckiest ones ever.

EDIT: I've decided to just go ahead and buy another arena run. This time, my Paladin deck is fueled by RAGE!! So far I'm 2-0, having beaten 2 Mages, which is nice.

10-3 was the end of my Paladin Arena Run of Rage. Started another Paladin deck, which I feel good about.

Unfortunately in the first game, something came up irl and I had to leave and concede early. It was against a Priest, but from how the game was going I felt like I could've won (but you never know with Priests). The next game I won quite easily against a Hunter. This is my first time ever having a Sword of Justice, and I like it. I was able to buff up some good minions, like Harvest Golem and the old reliable Yeti.

EDIT: Paladin run went 6-3, so I lost 20 gold, but I did pull Captian Greenskin, putting me up to 10 Legendaries.

Alright, so I changed up the member list to now feature region separation. 

Koko I just stuck you in NA because I'm pretty sure that's what you are babe, if anything changes just let me know. 

I'm now pretty sure that players can't duel against others of a different region.

Also, the app was updated to accommodate the new region feature. 

Archived