Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make it charge-heavy. 

Also, 3-1 on an Arena Paly run thus far. 

Aldor Peacekeeper = Way too fucking clutch.

I've got really good late game but my early control is severely lacking, no truesilver either so that could be a deciding factor in the future. 

My current Hunter deck:

2 Hunter's Mark

2 Stonetusk Boar

2 Timber Wolf

2 Starving Buzzard

1 Sunfury Protector (Gotta love giving Taunt)

2 Animal Companion

2 Deadly Shot

2 Ironfur Grizzly

2 Silverback Patriarch

2 Multi Shot

2 Houndmaster

2 Sen'jin Shieldmasta

2 Stranglethorn Tiger

2 Tundra Rhino

1 Reckless Rocketeer

2 Core Hound

Been 50/50 with this. Any suggestions?

Ugh, this happens to me literally every few arena runs.

After my 10-3 and 6-3, I went 1-3 and 0-3. I'm down to my last arena run, which is Shaman. If I don't do well it's back to being poor for me. :(

Though I pulled two legendaries in one day (had to DE one since one was a second Leeroy, though), so it's not all bad.

So yeah Im in this, 

YCM username: mido9

Hearthstone username (include the fucking numbers please): mido9#2918

Region: NA

[Spoiler='...']

Sorta messing around with this: http://i.imgur.com/4HPBKeM.png

Ill just drop all the size 6+ cards and the senjins for an eviscerate, a blade flurry, some legendaries,and some argent commanders and si:7 agents eventually

I cant seem to really do anything at all against hunter burn..

[/Spoiler]

My current Hunter deck:

2 Hunter's Mark
2 Stonetusk Boar
2 Timber Wolf
2 Starving Buzzard
1 Sunfury Protector (Gotta love giving Taunt)
2 Animal Companion
2 Deadly Shot
2 Ironfur Grizzly
2 Silverback Patriarch
2 Multi Shot
2 Houndmaster
2 Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2 Stranglethorn Tiger
2 Tundra Rhino
1 Reckless Rocketeer
2 Core Hound

Been 50/50 with this. Any suggestions?

0cpNXtJ.png

This is what I've been using. Pretty strong for what it is at the time, got a good record of x-2 in Ranked atm. (Don't remember how many wins I've got but everything is with this.) You need Unleash the Hounds!

Also I'm on NA because all of my friends are on it. So yeah.

So far 3-0 with my latest shaman draft, wind fury all the 6+ drops. 

I'm becoming quite acquainted with the arena as my time in Hearthstone has been almost all put into it.

Get good at arena prior to playing constructed because in order to be good in constructed you need good cards, arena on the other hand requires only basic knowledge of the game and a good draft. Just my opinion. 

Also, let's make an arena hero tier list? 

Tier 1: 

Paladin

Rogue

Shaman

Tier 2:

Mage

Priest

Hunter

Tier 3:

Warlock

Druid

Warrior

Much of it's based on personal trials, encounters and what I've seen/heard from streamers/youtubers.

Curious to see your input. 

Mage is honestly only as good as it's draft, I don't see it as tier 1. 

The reason I acknowledge Paly, Rogue and Shaman as such is because you can work around a bad draft. That and the versatility. 

Update to my current shaman run: 7-0 

So was playing Constructed Warrior for mission and just had an actual ragequit.

He played Void Terror, eating a Succubus and a Flame imp for a pretty Terrifying 10/8 (didn't attack cuz of Lord of the Arena). I was trying to think up a way around not only it but the Voidwalker he had up front when he smashed Walker into my Lord, then used Hellfire to kill off my board except for Lord at 1 health, and he had no Mortal Coil follow up (or misclicked).

All well and good, but since the Void Terror was now at 5 health next turn I smacked it with my Lord, then started thinking up my follow-up when suddenenly: "You're opponent has left the game"

So Ragequits DO happen here still :D

I just had a "lol im a mage suck a dick" moment; I was the mage.

Up against a priest, taking him down to like 3 hp or something, he comes up with a lord of the arena or whatever the huge taunt guy is called. I have a shittonne of high cost guys in my hand but I can't safely play any of them and I just throw Hero Power's at him -- but he has his so that wasn't going so well. He gets back up to 5 hp or something, I'm down to 12ish from the 20+ I had at the beginning of this story, have 1x Flamestrike in hand, use it, his minions are down to 2s and 3s and he's taking super long with his turn -- like, max duration, even though he's on 0 mana, and I'm basically sitting there thinking to myself "I'd suck a dick for a flamestrike or fireball" and get a fireball call gg wp u suck.

This is a fun game.

Anyone doing an arena run? Drafted a deck, but haven't started my run yet. Rogue, 3 Defias Ringleader, 3 Backstab, and a hell ton of rares and a legendary:

1 Knife Juggler
1 Wild Pyromancer
1 Perdition's Blade
1 Imp Master
1 SI:7 Agent
1 Stampeding Kodo
1 Azure Drake
1 Ragnaros the Firelord

Didn't see a single Shieldmasta all draft, so I have no taunt except a Frostwolf Grunt I forced myself to take. Also, what's a better legendary in arena, Ragnaros the Firelord or Hogger? I could have taken Hogger if I wanted a stream of taunt, but eh.

Didn't see a single Shieldmasta all draft, so I have no taunt except a Frostwolf Grunt I forced myself to take. Also, what's a better legendary in arena, Ragnaros the Firelord or Hogger? I could have taken Hogger if I wanted a stream of taunt, but eh.

Ragnaross gives the much better advantage of outright killing things or doing great damage. Hogger's more of a stall, though a pretty good one.

Played a game vs a Paladin today.

He was playing badly and as a result I got him low on Health.

He couldn't have top decked any better. Got 2 defender of Argus (but instead of placing him inbetween his guys to buff them he placed them on the OUTSIDE). He even top decks Onxyia or whatever it is called and got a full field.

I STILL won without any legendaries or epics. Just shows that even if you have good cards if you play bad you still lose.

Whew, I've currently got a 4-0 Druid draft going, and I gotta say, it's been absolutely exhausting.

My past 3 games have been super close. I'd keep playing since things are going well, but I can't take much more right now, I have to take a break.

EDIT: F****** hell, 5-0 and the last game was even closer than the other 3. I'm not sure my heart can take this arena run.

EDIT: Now I'm 8-1. This is the craziest arena draft I've ever done.

Archived