My take on the anime's "New Orders"/"Etheric" archtype

I Hate Snatch Steal

For those who are curious:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/New_Orders

new-orders4ethericanubis_zpsddcdcf82.png

2 level 4 monsters
Once per turn, while this card is being attacked: you can detach 1 xyz material from this card and activate 1 trap card from your graveyard.

Rulings notes:

- Anubis doesn't start a chain with his own effect, but the trap card you activate does.

- You can use this effect any time from attack declaration until after the damage step

- If a replay occurs and your opponent chooses to attack Etheric Anubis, you can start using its effect as soon as you can legally activate a trap card.

- Ancient Gear monsters, number C39: utopia ray victory, Jinzo, ect, will stop you from using etheric anubis's effect

Fu1f2Oc.jpg

2 level 6 monsters
Once per turn during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 2000 ATK.

[url=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/somen00b/media/custom%20yu-gi-oh%20cards/new-orders/new-orders8ethericsebek_zps72e7773b.png.html]new-orders8ethericsebek_zps72e7773b.png[/URL]

2 level 8 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned, if it has a "New-Orders" monster as an xyz material: You can banish 1 Spell/Trap Card from your Deck. During your next Standby Phase, add that card to your hand (this card doesn't have to be face-up to resolve this effect).

new-orders10etherichorus_zps9d6b87f4.png

2 level 10 monsters
This card's effects can only be applied/resolved if it was summoned using a "Rank-Up-Magic" spell card that targeted a "New-Orders" monster. Once per turn, if your opponent controls more cards then you do: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then your opponent targets a number of cards they control equal to that difference; destroy that card(s).

new-orders12ethericmahes_zpsc519c9be.png

2 level 12 monsters
This card's effects can only be applied/resolved if it was summoned using a "Rank-Up-Magic" spell card that targeted a "New-Orders" monster. Once per turn: You can Special Summon as many Xyz Materials as possible that are attached to this card. During the End Phase of this turn, attach all monsters Special Summoned this way to this card as Xyz Materials. If this card is not face-up on the field, send any monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect to the graveyard.

Rulings notes:

- Xyz materials that are spell/trap cards cannot be special summoned by etheric Mahes's effect and thus will remain attached.

new-orders14ethericamen_zps186c651a.png

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. This card gains 100 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. When this card is Special Summoned: Attach 5 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to this card as Xyz Materials. Once per turn, when a Monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: Attach 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to this card as Xyz Materials. You can detach 4 xyz materials from this card; Negate the effects of all other face-up cards currently on the field and this card can can make a second attack, on an opponent's monster, during each Battle Phase this turn.

Note: Etheric Amen was said to be rank 13 in the anime but since that doesn't work with ranking up in increments of 2, I made it rank 14.

D0kN3My.jpg

When an Xyz Monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card: draw 1 card. You can only use the effect of "Rank-Up Advantage" once per turn.

acensionspiral_zpsa9602d31.png

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters: banish 2 "New-Orders" monsters from your graveyard; special summon 1 "New-Orders" monster from your extra deck whose rank is 2 ranks higher then 1 of those banished monsters and if you do, you cannot special summon any monsters, except with the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" or "New-Orders" card until your next End Phase.

Note: Etheric monsters where ranked up with rank-up-magic astral force in the anime, but sice astral force no longer works for this in the real game. I made a new rank-up-magic for them.

[url=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/somen00b/media/custom%20yu-gi-oh%20cards/new-orders/rank-up-magicneworderforce_zps8d18df8e.png.html]rank-up-magicneworderforce_zps8d18df8e.p[/URL]

Target 1 face-up "New-Orders" Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "New-Orders" monster that is 2 Ranks higher, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

edit:

0k3vKoX.jpg

Face-up "New Orders" xyz monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of xyz monsters in your opponent's possession with lower rank. When your opponent declares an attack with an xyz monster, if you control an xyz monster with a higher rank then the attacking monster's: you can send this face-up card to the graveyard; end the Battle Phase.

really? finding art is hard? You just use all of anime art (That RUM's art is originally Rank-Up advantage)

Well I suggested that NO.8 should have more restriction, adding anything by just Ranked-up is not so fair, also NO,14 should attach only 2 or 3 on summon, since 5 is so much and it probably make you can make it become a 5K+ double attacker so many times (tbh, a monster that can easily get it ATK up to 6k+ like this shouldn't have Multiple attack effect.

really? finding art is hard? You just use all of anime art (That RUM's art is originally Rank-Up advantage)

Well I suggested that NO.8 should have more restriction, adding anything by just Ranked-up is not so fair, also NO,14 should attach only 2 or 3 on summon, since 5 is so much and it probably make you can make it become a 5K+ double attacker so many times (tbh, a monster that can easily get it ATK up to 6k+ like this shouldn't have Multiple attack effect.

I knew I couldn't find decent art, or maybe I was just lazy...

I updated NO.8 so that its slower, what do you think now?

I want to at least playtest before I strip the double attacking effect from NO.14 Also, you did notice that NO.14 can only use its 2nd attack on a monster, right?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived